Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

"We should hang out at least once over the holidays." I told Anna, Penina and Raven "Just the four of us."

"I have an idea." Anna smiled "We wanted to go to the beach but it'd be stupid in this weather so why don't we just play badminton at Oakengates leisure centre?"

"Why does it always have to be excercise?" I moaned "Like last time when you made us catch the train to Shrewsbury so we could go swimming and you nearly made us miss the train coming home."

"It wasn't my fault!"

"It kind of was actually." Penina reminded her "First you wouldn't jump off the top diving board and when we got into the changing rooms you decided you wanted to and made us go back in. And then afterwards you ordered that large chocolate milkshake which took forever to make. And then when we got outside the leisure centre you thought you'd forgotten your hairbrush so we had to wait for you to go through your bag."

"And you would've made us late too." Raven said "Because you were queuing for tickets. It was Hozzie that found the ticket machine."

"And that guy had to push that button to stop the train doors shutting. If we had been a second later we'd have missed it." I smiled "But anyway, I don't wanna play badminton."

"Come on, there's nothing better to do in Telford." Penina moaned.

"I can think of something better."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Sitting at home and doing nothing."

"Okay, Hozzie, if we go and play Badminton this week then we can take the train into Birmingham next week and go to Cadburys world?" Penina suggested "Is it a deal?"

"... Fine. It's a deal."




Which is why I was woken up at the crack of dawn by Anna wearing a pair of jogging bottoms and loose vest top "Why are you wearing that?"

"Wearing what?"

"A pair of black jeans and a band tee-shirt. That is not badminton wear."

"Well I don't have any jogging bottoms and there is no way on this earth I am wearing my PE shorts." I locked the front door "Let's go then." My phone beeped in my pocket "Oh wait, I have a text." It was off Penina - 'Hurry up! Raven's already here! xx'

"Why have you got your own badminton racquet?" I asked.

"In case they don't give you one when you get there."

"Well why do you own one?"

"It's my brothers."

Anna has a twin brother called Alex. He's awesome but he doesn't look anything like Anna "Well if they don't provide racquet's there then you're gonna be playing by yourself."

"Penina probably has her own racquet."

"And as if playing badminton isn't bad enough, we have to walk there!" I moaned "And then we have to walk all the way back."

"We're making a giant brownie."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I sighed "At my house and I bet we make a giant mess."

"We'll clean it up. You probably won't."

"... I take your point."

We talked about random stuff until we got to Penina's "I hope you guys don't mind but I told Frank we were playing badminton and he's meeting us at the oakengates leisure centre with Ray, Mikey and Gerard. Then they're coming back to your house afterwards." Penina told me.

"... You invited people to my house?"

"Yeah because I am the boss!" Penina grinned "One second, I almost forgot my badminton racquet."

"Oh my god..."




"It's taking us longer to get there than I thought it would." Penina admitted "Maybe we should walk through the school and out the back gates."

"What if they're locked?"

"Well we'll soon find out, won't we?" Penina asked, going through our school.

The rest of us followed her nervously "What if they think we're breaking in?" Raven asked.

"They won't, calm down guys." Penina sighed "The gate is locked. We'll have to climb over it."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked "I dunno how to get over a fence!"

"It's like this, watch me!" Penina put her foot on the bottom lock and stood up straight, balancing on one foot. Then she put her other foot on the middle lock, grabbed the top of the fence and put one leg on to the top.

"There are spikes up there!" I yelled "And it's icy! What if you break your leg?"

"I'm fine." Penina muttered, pulling her other leg up and then jumping straight off the fence onto the other side. She grinned "Okay Anna, your turn."

So Anna followed what Penina had done until she got to the top and then she started to panic "It's too high up here!" Anna cried.

"No come on Anna, you're nearly here!" Penina held out her arms "If you fall, I'll catch you."

Anna started making her way slowly down and Penina tried to help her and somehow ended up sticking her head up Anna's butt by accident. Raven and me laughed hysterically while Anna shrieked and panicked on top of Penina and Penina yelled at her to just hurry up. Finally Anna made it to the floor.

"Your turn guys."

"What's going on here?" Asked the school care taker who had appeared out of no where.

We told him about going to the leisure centre and asked if he'd open the gate for us. He laughed "Why don't you climb over it?"

"Because we can't!" Raven moaned "Pleeeeease?"

The care taker sighed but opened the gate for us "Thank you!"

"So you just walked through yet I had to climb over that fence and nearly kill myself?" Anna asked angrily.

"I had you." Penina shuddered "Unfortunately."




The rest of the journey there was pretty uneventful until we made it to the leisure centre. The guys were waiting for us outside and I'm guessing Penina got excited about seeing Frank because she started to run to him, slipped over and slid to him on her ass. Frank laughed and pulled her up "Happy to see me?"

Penina just stuck her tongue out at him then kissed him. I pulled a disgusted face and then Mikey hugged me "You look happy."

"Badminton wasn't my idea." I replied with a small smile "I hate sports."

"Me too. I only came because I knew you were coming."

"Aww!"




"That was the most boring thing we've ever done!" I moaned as we walked up Station Hill.

"Yes Hozzie, that's the fifth time you've said that and we're nearly home now so what does it matter?" We were halfway up Station Hill and had to cross over to go up Canongate now. There was a car coming though so we all stopped... Except for Penina who walked out across the road.

"Penina!" Frank cried but she was already safely on the other side of the road.

Anna thought about it then followed her across the road "Anna!" I shrieked because at this point the car was much closer.

She stopped walking in the middle of the road then turned around and started walking back. Then the car hit her, she went across the bonnet of the car and then fell to the floor "Anna!" Raven cried "Anna, are you okay?"

She stood up straightaway "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..." Then she ran across to the other side of the road.

The car door opened and the woman in the car "Are you okay?" Anna nodded, going bright red. The car door shut again and she drove off.

We all looked to see if there any cars then crossed the road "Anna, are you okay?" We asked.

She shook her head and burst into tears. Gerard hugged her "Hey, don't worry Anna, at least you didn't break anything or something..."

"But I just feel so stupid!"

"Don't feel stupid, lots of people get hit by cars." I said.

"... Is my phone in the middle of the road?" Anna asked.

Mikey nodded "Yeah, I'll get it for you."

"See!" I cried "This is why we shouldn't play badminton!"



[A/N] - Random ending I know :L All these one-shots are based on true stories by the way unlss I write fiction in the summary :')
Sign up to rate and review this story