Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

Hey Hozz, wanna hang out in Oakengates tomorrow at 11AM? I've invited Lorna, Chloe, Raven, Penina, Anna, Gerard, Ray, Mikey + Frank - R xx

That was the text I got off Riley on Monday morning so I text back to say that yeah I'd hang out with them the next day. So on Tuesday morning I woke up really early to get ready. I knew that if I was late Riley would rant about how she was always the first one there and how she always has to wait around. I don't mind her ranting so long as it's not at me...

I got a text off her saying I had to be there at 11 because we were meeting Chloe, Mikey, Gerard, Ray and Frank in Oakengates at twenty past so we'd have to start walking there at 11. I'd only just got out the shower at this point and still needed to dry my hair which takes about half-an-hour.

An hour later I was dressed in a pair of black and white striped jeans, All Time Low tee-shirt and white converse and my hair was completely dry. I was ready to go so I phoned Riley "Are you on your way yet? I don't wanna be the first one there."

"I'm nearly there now. I don't think anyone's standing there but that doesn't surprise me. Lorna will probably be late, she always is..."

"So's Penina." I laughed "Okay then, I'll leave now. I'll see you in a second. Bye!"

I was meeting Anna, Raven, Penina, Riley and Lorna in St Georges outside Booze Buster. I don't know why they always want to meet there but whatever. Since I live in St Georges it only takes me about two minutes to get there.

Anna hadn't known where Booze Buster was last time and I had a feeling she still didn't but she declined my offer to walk together. I thought she'd wanna walk with me because, since the badminton incident, she's terrified of crossing roads.

When I got to Booze Buster Riley was the only one standing outside "I am always the first one here." She told me "By the way, Anna said she's meeting us outside co-op at half past because of swimming."

"Oh, alright." I looked around "Are we early or are they late?"

Riley checked her phone "Well it's two minutes past eleven. They are definitely late."

At that moment Raven ran over to us "Hey guys!" She beamed "... I thought I'd be the last to show up. Where's everyone else?"

"I'm assuming that Penina still hasn't left the house and is putting on her make-up." I said "And I don't know about Lorna. Why is she always late Riley?"

"Because she's lazy." Riley shrugged "I don't know!"

"Well if we're meeting everyone else at twenty past then they'd better hurry up." Raven said "Because we'll be late."

"Sorry guys!" Penina cried, appearing next to us "I was doing my make-up..."

"We know." I replied "Gotta look perfect for Frank huh?"

"I can't help worrying about my appearance!" Penina told me, blushing bright red underneath her foundation "And Frank's seen me without make-up."

"Like when?"

"Like when I sleep at his house."

"I can't believe your Mom casually lets you sleep at his house yet has to phone up my Mom to get all the details if you ever wanna sleep at my house." I replied, shaking my head "And I've seen you with eye-liner all down the side of your face."

"Yes, well, you could've told me there was eye-liner all down my face before we went into ASDA."

"I didn't notice until we got to ASDA!" I said truthfully "It was your fault for falling off the swing and then laughing until you cried."

"Back when I lived on the RAF estate." Penina looked into the distance "Oh those were the days."

"Back when you were a farmer."

"I'm still a farmer."

"You ate my potatoes."

"What the hell are you two on about?" Riley cried "Oh look, there's Lorna! Finally!"

"I'm sorry, I slept in!" Lorna said, rushing over to us "We'd better go to Oakengates now huh?"

"Umm yeah!"




At twenty past we made it to the co-op in Oakengates... To find that there was nobody there "This is bloody typical." Riley said and we all sat down on the wall.

The moment we sat down Chloe showed up "Hi guys!" She grinned.

We talked about random things while waiting for the guys and Anna to show up "Did you hear that a robber turned himself in for the reward?" Riley asked "I think that's a pretty good idea actually."

"In what way is that a good idea?" I said.

"Well, you'd get out of prison you'd be like 'fuck yeah, got all this money to spend!'"

"They probably wouldn't give you the money!" Chloe told her.

"I read this on Tumblr," I smiled "A couple discovered a robber in their house because the husband told his wife a joke and the robber laughed upstairs."

"That would be Riley." Lorna laughed "She wouldn't just laugh a little, she'd full on have a proper laugh attack and everything."

"It sounds like something you'd do as well though." I said to Lorna.

"I wouldn't! I'd be a great robber!"

Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Frank all showed up together. Me and Penina had their backs to them. It was really awkward because Frank came over and put his arms round ME from behind. I stood there for a moment before asking "What the hell are you doing?"

He was confused for a second before laughing, taking his arms from round me and putting them round Penina "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking, I thought you were Penina!" He thought this was pretty hilarious.

"It's twenty to and Anna still isn't here yet." Chloe said, biting her lip.

"... Did she just say the co-op?" I asked Riley. She nodded "She didn't mean the co-op in Priorslee did she?"

"I really hope not because I'm not fucking walking back up Canongate." Riley replied.

But it was okay because I got a text of Anna saying ?ajiaheruihawur (I don't know why) and then she got out of a car and came towards us "Hey, sorry I'm late but I was at the leisure centre." She grinned "Now what are we doing?"

We ended up going under the bridge and trying to run up a steep ramp to sit at the top. Everyone else could make it up the tall part except for me "Just run up, grab the edge and we'll pull you up." Riley told me "Honestly!"

So I ran up then grabbed the edge. Riley grabbed one arm and Raven grabbed the other "Guys, I can feel myself falling! Ouch, this hurts! Oh shit, this was a mistake. Guys! Guys! Guys!" Riley and Raven were now laughing and were no help at all. So I let myself fall to the floor and ended up sitting on the floor going "OH MY ANKLE! EEEP! EEP!"

"You haven't broken it." Anna told me.

"I know that but it fucking hurts!"

So in the end I walked down to the smaller end and just walked up to where the others were sitting "We're gonna play truth or dare." Riley grinned "Let's sit in a circle!" We got into a circle. I sat in between Mikey and Penina "Alright, Lorna first. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Lorna replied.

We all thought about it until I said "The next stranger that comes past, you have to hug."

"Are you serious?" Lorna asked "What if they punch me?"

"They won't punch you, come on, it'll be fun!"

At that moment an eighty year old man walked past "Go Lorna!" Everyone hissed.

Lorna sighed but jumped off the wall and walked over to the man. As the man sped up, Lorna started to run. She threw her arms round him "Oh sorry, wrong person!" She cried, pulling away from him and running back over to us "He thinks I'm a right weirdo!"

"Oh well."

The game went on. Mikey and Gerard had to go to the zebra crossing and wait until a car stopped for them before dancing across the road. Riley had to pole dance on a lamp post next to the main road. I had to run a long with the bus waving and yelling "I love you all!". Ray had to tell a stranger a dirty joke.

Anna lent me and Lorna her phone to record Mikey and Gerard's dare and when we went to watch the dare back we found a black and white video of Anna. We clicked on it. It was a video of her looking in the mirror, pouting and occassionally laughing in a posh way. Me and Lorna were in hysterics until Anna found out, stole the phone and deleted the video.

Riley stood up and started singing 'Call Me Maybe'. Then she turned it into a sort of dance "Your stare was holding," She sang, pulling her hand back across her face "Ripped jeans," She threw her arms down "Skin was showing," Ran her hand up her arm "Where ya think you're going baby?" Pointed to the left then shimmeyed her arm to the right. The dance was really weird.

So naturally we all decided to learn it and dance to it in full view of everyone "We should make an entire music video!" Lorna cried. But by this point, nobody could be bothered.

We all sat down again "So Riley, how did your plan to go jogging everyday work out?"

"I didn't even go jogging once." Riley admitted with a small laugh "Now what are we going to do?"

"Hozzie," Lorna said "I dare you to go over to that guy with the skateboard and say 'Hey, wanna take me for a ride?'"

"Fine." I stood up and walked over to him. He was tall with a small beard and brown hair "Hey, wanna take me for a ride?"

He gave me a funny look and then walked away. Why do people think I'm strange!?




[A/N] - All the endings to these will be pretty random... :')
Sign up to rate and review this story