Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

[A/N] - I feel like I should share my happiness with you guys :D For my birthday my Mom has agreed that we can go to London... TO MEET JACQUELINE WILSON :') She's been my favourite author for as long as I can remember :D Also my Mom's friend says that we can stay at her flat for the night and she'll show us all the cool places in London :) So on Saturday 29th September and 30th September, don't expect many updates :3 xoxo


One Monday Riley invited me, Penina, Raven, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Frank down to her house (I think Riley has a crush on Gerard...) to 'hang out'. I'd never been to Riley's house and I knew it'd be awesome. I really wanted to see her bedroom.



Her bedroom was awesome! If she'd taken down the Lawson, JLS, One Direction and Justin Bieber posters it would've been the perfect room. She even had a dolls house in the corner which me and Penina thought was really cool "Aww- Wait! Why is one of the windows missing?" I cried "Why is there a window missing Riley!?"

"Because my cousins came over and kept pulling at it and then they broke off the window."

"How could they?" Penina barked "This dolls house man... It's beautiful."

"Too beautiful to be broken." I whispered as Penina opened it "OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS! Why is there an egg in a blanket? The egg has a face."

"I think it's supposed to be a baby."

"Why the hell are you two playing with that anyway?" Raven asked, taking a seat on the bed next to Ray who put his arm round her "So what are we gonna do?"

"I dunno." Riley replied "We could google things to do?"

Riley went downstairs and came back upstairs with an iPad "This is the family iPad." She told us before sliding to unlock. There was a passcode "... Shit what's the passcode?"

"You don't know your own families passcode?" Ray asked. Riley shook her head "Then how do you use it?"

"It's normally unlocked when I come to use it!" Riley cried "Oh god, I'm gonna phone my Mom." So Riley phoned her Mom and found out the passcode so she could unlock her own iPad "Okay, now to click this... Wait a minute! Why is my tumblr page in the history? SHIT MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT MY TUMBLR!"

I burst out laughing "They've seen all the gay porn you reblog!"

"I don't reblog gay porn!" Riley gasped.

"But you've reblogged things that you don't want your parents to see?"

"Well yeah but I-"

"I think it's gay porn."

"Hozzie!" Riley shrieked "Anyway, google says we should give each make overs... No. We should play wet biscuit? Eww that's disgusting!"

"What's wet biscuit?" I asked.

Riley, Raven, Ray and Gerard knew what wet biscuit was but me, Penina, Frank and Mikey didn't have a clue "I thought that Frank of all people would know how to play wet biscuit." Gerard commented.

"No, come on, how do you play?" Frank asked.

"Well umm basically, it's where guys..." Raven sighed, trying to choose how to phrase it "They get like a biscuit and they like umm... They wank around it and the last person to cum on the biscuit loses and has to eat it."

"Eww!" Me and Penina shrieked.

"Let's play it!" Frank cried.

"That's disgusting." I said, heaving slightly.

"Would the female equivalent be having your period on the biscuit?" Penina asked suddenly "Like-"

"PENINA! EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT WET BISCUIT!" Mikey yelled "What else is there to do?"

"Perform magic tricks for each other- SHIT! I know the best magic trick ever!" Riley grinned, jumping up "We need to do it in the kitchen. Come on." So well went downstairs into the kitchen "Actually Hozzie, you're gonna need to film this. Because you know, you won't believe the trick the first time you see it, okay? You'll need to watch it back. Someone showed me and I just-"

"Yeah, we get it, I'll film it." I replied before getting my camera out of my bag and switching it to video mode "So what is the trick?"

"You'll see." Riley told us cheerfully, coming back into the room with a broom "Raven can you help me please?"

Raven nodded and Riley handed her the broom before filling up a tub with water. Then she pulled out a chair, stood on top of it and put the tub of water to the ceiling "Okay Raven, I'm gonna let go so push the broom up and keep it there, okay?"

"Umm okay, I dunno if I can but..." Raven pushed the broom to the bottom of the tub.

Riley let go slowly then jumped off the chair "That's the trick!" Riley cried with a grin.

"... What?"

"Well you're stuck." Riley explained "You can't drop the tub of water man, it's my house. You'll make a mess."

"No, no, you gotta take it off me! Somebody!" Raven shrieked "No, Riley-"

"I fancy going and watching a film, do you?" Riley asked, laughing.

"Oh my god guys no, please take this down!" Raven squeaked but everyone was laughing too much to help her and I was still recording.

We left her there for five minutes before Raven pushed the broom forward slightly and the tub crashed down... And landed on Riley's hand. Everyone thought this was hilarious except for Riley "Well that backfired." She muttered, going upstairs to get changed while the rest of us grabbed towels to mop up the floor.

When Riley came back downstairs she had a scarf "I think we should blind mans bluff! Bags not being it first!"

"Bags not it!"

"Bags not it!"

This went on until Penina was the only one who hadn't said it "Oh fuck it, I'll be on then." Penina groaned. We all went upstairs to Riley's bedroom and she tied the scarf around Penina's eyes then spun her round five times while we all ran off to find places to hide. I followed Raven and Riley into Riley's parents bedroom. Raven gestured to the top of the wardrobe and got Riley on her shoulders and tried to shove her up there. Unfortunately Riley didn't quite fit and was left with her legs dangling off the edge but she couldn't get back down in case she made a loud noise.

I left her parents bedroom and darted into the bathroom as Penina came out onto the landing and made for Taylor's room (Riley's little brother). There were a few thuds in Taylor's room so Penina was following the noises. I stepped into the bath to hide and leaped straight back out because it got my socks all wet.

As I did so a loud noise went off in Taylor's room. It sounded like a fire truck. I crept out of the bathroom and looked in. Nobody was in there. Penina had accidentally kicked the fire truck and set it off.

I looked downstairs and saw Raven, Mikey and Gerard running into the kitchen so I ran downstairs and went in with them. Raven shut the door behind us and we all silently looked for places to look. I ended up on the windowsill "What if Riley's Mom comes home and sees me up here?" I whispered.

"I'll laugh!" Raven whispered back, hiding under the table with Gerard.

Mikey hid next to the washing machine "I swear to god there better not be a spider down here."

The door opened and we all held our breath but it was just Riley "She came into my parents room and I jumped off the bed, whacked her on the head and came down here." She giggled, shutting the door behind her "Does anyone want a biscuit?" She asked, getting a packet out of the cupboard. We all took one then went back to hiding.

Riley joined me on the windowsill "What if your Mom comes home?" I asked her as quietly as I could manage.

"Then I'll be like 'Hey Mom, we're on the windowsill!'" Riley replied.

Suddenly the door burst open again and this time it was Penina "I heard voices in here." Penina said outloud. We all do that if we're on, we talk to everyone else even though they don't reply "I know that at least one of you is in here."

She went to step inside but Gerard stuck his arm out from underneath the table and batted the door shut. Penina groaned on the other side then opened the door again "Thank you for proving my point." She said, coming into the room fully. Then she shut the door behind her "And now none of you shall pass!" She walked forwards.

Riley reached over to the sink and picked up a spatchular. She leaned right over and hit Penina on the ass with it. Penina shrieked and whirled round. Riley threw the spatchular to Raven and then went back to hiding on the windowsill. I was trying my best not to giggle.

Penina walked round the kitchen for a full ten minutes before Frank came in, spanked Penina on the ass with the spatchular and then slipped over. So Penina caught him.

This meant Frank was on. We all went back up to Riley's bedroom which was now officially the starting point and Penina spun Frank around. We all darted off and this time I went straight into Taylor's room and then hid behind his door. Frank came out of Riley's room and straight into Taylor's room. Brilliant. I held my breath and sucked in my stomach as much as I could. Frank pushed the door and it squished me right against some boxes but Frank didn't seem to notice. He came into the room, moved his arms around a bit before leaving. I dared breath out and went outside.

Nobody else was upstairs. Frank went into the bathroom and I ran downstairs. Some people were in the kitchen and others were in the living room. So I went into the living room. Mikey was in the middle of the room doing a weird dance and Gerard was trying to hide behind the sofa "Why are you dancing?" I whispered.

"Frank's upstairs and probably will be for a long time." Mikey replied, not bothering to lower his voice. Then we heard Frank's footsteps on the stairs and Mikey ran behind the door. I looked around. There were no other hiding places. I went to run into the kitchen but Frank was blocking the way so I ran back into the living room and got on the sofa then tried to get myself into the corner of it.

Frank came into the room "I know you're in here Mikey..." He hissed, walking into the room like a ninja... A blind ninja "I heard you bitchin' about me." He came over to my 'hiding' place. I tried to jump off the sofa but Frank grabbed me "HA! I got you Mikey!"

"I am not Mikey!" I yelled, whacking him on the back of the head.

"I'm not that bad am I?" Mikey pouted, coming out from behind the door.

"He said I'm a boy!"

"Okay Hozzie, you're on." Frank laughed, pulling off the scarf and dragging me upstairs.

"Fine." I huffed. Raven tied the scarf round my head for me and then I heard the others shuffling away. I felt the bed and then heard footsteps to my right. The only thing on my right was Riley's desk. Someone was hiding under Riley's desk. So I walked over slowly, feeling around and felt under the desk. My hand touched someone. It was Raven.

"You blocked me getting out!" Raven cried "Eugh this is totally not fair."

I tied the scarf around Raven's head, then shoved her onto the bed before running out "I will get you for that Hozzie!" Raven cried before slowly leaving the room. I love it when Raven's on, she's really bad at blind mans bluff.

Nearly everyone went into the kitchen except for me and Penina. We went into the downstairs toilet "She won't come in here." Penina told me.

"Why are there shoes in here?" I asked "And coats? Why do they use their downstairs toilet like a closet?"

"I don't know!" Penina replied "This isn't my house!"

"This toilet smells of shoes. No toilet ever should smell like shoes."

We heard Raven scream outside. Penina opened the door then shut it again "I saw Raven sitting in the hallway." She whispered "I think she slipped onto her ass."

"Oh Raven." I giggled.

"I think we should go out there. It's no fun in here."

I agreed and the two of us left. Raven was going into the kitchen which was unfortunate since no one was in there so me and Penina ran into the living room. Everyone was in there. Riley was in the middle of the room banging two pillows together, Mikey and Gerard were hiding behind the sofa and Ray was standing by the computer... Just standing there. I went behind the door and sat behind the bean bag while Penina hid behind the clothes rack. And then Raven came into the room.

"I know you're all in here!" Raven cried, shutting the door behind her. And then she leaned over, took the bean bag I was hiding behind (causing me to shuffle even further into the corner and look terrified) and put it in front of the door "And now none of you buttheads can leave."

Riley clashed the two pillows together and then Raven put her fingers under the scarf as if she were wiping away tears. Riley went to clap the two pillows together again but then stopped and asked "Are you okay?"

Raven just sniffed and Ray walked over and took her blind fold off then hugged her. Raven hugged him back "I knew that pretending to cry would make you take pity on me."



[A/N] - I'll try to update relatively early tomorrow because I heard we had a guest and because I'm nosy I went downstairs to see who it was and now I have to go to their house tomorrow and help them print out some photos even though I'm not sure I know how :L
Sign up to rate and review this story