Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

Penina showed up at twelve in the afternoon and I let her straight up to my bedroom "Oh my god, Hollie, what the hell is this?" Penina asked, looking round my room "I tidied this up."

"Yeah, in June! It's September now!"

"It was so nice though."

"You kept me awake until 3AM tidying it all up. I was so tired." I looked around my room. It was extremely messy with clothes everywhere, my duvet on the floor next to the duvet cover and chocolate wrappers everywhere "I put up with the mess at your house." I pointed out to her "I'm sure you could do the same for me."

"No, I've got to tidy this up." Penina told me, taking off her jacket and her high-heeled shoes "What time's Sam coming over?"

"In about an hour."

"I'm sure I can tidy it up in that amount of time." Penina said "I'm gonna chuck all your clothes in the washing basket okay?"

I laid back on the bed and watched Penina clean up my room while I text Mikey "I've cleaned up all your chocolate wrappers!" Penina announced with a smile.

When she said that, I rolled over and fished around in my duvet "No, I hid some empty ones in here so that my Mom wouldn't find them."

"... That's disgusting..." Penina said, pulling sick faces.

"No it's not, it's common knowledge." I replied "I mean, I don't want my Mom to find out."

"Since I'm tidying your room is it okay if Frank comes over?"

I nodded "I've already invited him over and Mikey. Also, Raven wants to come."

"Are you gonna invite Ray then?"

"Ray's busy today. Raven will just have to come by herself." I said, texting them all and telling them to get their butts over here. I loved Penina to pieces but watching her tidy my room was one of the most boring things in the entire world.

"This says 'Happy Birthday Riley' on it." Penina said, holding up a CD.

"Oh I was gonna give that to her for her birthday."

"But you didn't." Penina shrugged her shoulders and threw the CD into a large bin bag.

"Hey! I worked hard on that!" I cried but didn't make an effort to pull it out of the bag.

"And you're probably gonna say no but can we please bin this?" Penina begged, picking up a small purple chest of drawers that I'd had since I was about six years. They were actually really childish and I never used them so I nodded. Penina emptied everything inside of it onto my bed and then chucked it into the bin before sorting through all the stuff left over.

She picked up a small blue basket "I'm gonna bin this."

"No! Lorna brought me that for my birthday!"

"When did you last use it?"

"I don't use it, it just holds my bath bombs."

"Well I've put all your bath bombs in the bathroom so I'm gonna bin this now." Penina informed, chucking it into the bin bag.

"Fine but if Lorna askes where it's gone then I'm going to tell her it was you."

"She won't ask, get over it." Penina huffed, chucking more things in the plastic bag. As she did, someone knocked at the door downstairs so I left Penina to carry on tidying downstairs while I went to answer the door.

It was Sam "Hey where's Penina?"

"Upstairs tidying my room." I pouted "It's so boring. I'm glad you're here."

"Oh well at least I won't have to stare at your underwear this time."

"... Nobody ever forces you to stare at my underwear."

Sam slapped me on the shoulder "You know what I mean."

"Let's go back upstairs before Penina chucks something valuable to me away." I replied, running up the stairs two at a time.

"Hozzie, I've cleaned down your bedside table thing so now the only things you're allowed on here are your pig speakers, this lamp, this photo, your remotes and one drink!" Penina told me sternly, gesturing to all the cups and mugs that we still had to take downstairs "Oh hey Sam!"

"Hi Penina." Sam looked around "It looks so tidy in here."

"Thank you. It's been taking me a long time but I think I'm nearly done." Penina grinned and looked around the room "Okay, I'm gonna put your converse in this No Fear bag."

"No! There's a bunch of brownie crumbs in that bag from the Disney Night! Don't do that- Oh, too late." I pouted and watched as Penina shoved my converse into the bag and shoved it by my desk.

"What are we gonna do then?" Sam asked, sitting down on my bed.

I sat next to her "Well I wanted to play Sims but since I left my laptop outside my Dad's house this morning I don't have it."

"What if someone's stolen it!?"

"I remember it when I got to my Dad's house and he took it inside, it's fine." I made a 'phew' noise "I'm extremely lucky."

"I know you are." Penina said, bending down and chucking some more of my clothes into the washing basket.

"You are the only friend who puts my dirty underwear and bra's into the washing basket." I told her "Everyone else is just really disgusted. I know, let's look through that book that Penina, Nikki and Anna made me for my fourteenth birthday."

"I was so pissed off about that." Penina moaned, stopping her epic mission of tidying my room and flopping down onto my spinny chair "I mean, look at the front cover. I got it all sorted out and neat and told them to stick it down like that because I had to leave first because I was walking home but then the next day I came in and found that!"

"I think it's nice." I giggled, looking at the random pieces of fluffy paper stuck to the top of the small blue book.

We flicked through it together, looking at the random photos "I had such great hair for a thirteen year old." Penina commented.

The door knocked again and I went downstairs to answer it. Raven, Mikey and Frank were there "We walked here together." Mikey grinned.

"It was torture." Raven moaned "They talk about the most stupid stuff."

"Like what?"

"Like how our maths teacher is hot-"

"You think the maths teacher is hotter than me Mikey?" I asked him, pouting.

Mikey went bright red "Oh uhh no, that was Frank."

"It wasn't!" Frank cried.

I giggled and the four of us went upstairs. Penina had started tidying again and Sam was flicking through the book "Hey Penina." Frank grinned.

"Can't talk, gotta clean!" Penina responded.

Sam handed me the fourteen bithday book back and I picked up a pink book called 'Best Friends Forever Journal' "I filled this in when I was like eight." I told them, flicking through the pages and reading the funniest parts outloud "Why did I put this? There's a section called 'All About Me' and under the 'Special Physical Features' section I wrote 'hair, mouth and my sister has big boobs.'"

"Which sister?" Penina wanted to know for some reason.

"Big Holly." I frowned "She moved into university this morning. I'm gonna miss her so much!"

"Emily moved into uni this morning too." Penina nodded "It's gonna be so awkward just living with my Dad."

"I've written in the physical fitness section that I'd like to be able to jog ten metres without getting out of breathe."

"Oh my god, that's pathetic!" Raven cried "The big track is like four hundred metres. One of the small sections is one hundred metres. Ten metres is nothing!"

"That's not the worst of it. On the next page it's changed to two metres."

"Hey, what's this section?" Mikey asked, flicking through the pages "The worst thing ever happened to me? What did you put?"

I read it and then I was really confused "... This didn't actually happen and I dunno why I've written it."

"What does it say?" Frank asked.

I read "Once I ate too many pies and made myself sick." Me and Penina burst into hysterical laughter.

"... You must have a pretty good life if that's the worst thing that's ever happened to you." Sam commented.

"But that hasn't even happened!" I managed to splutter before laughing even more hysterically.

"Oh my god, that's so funny!" Penina giggled, tapping something out on her blackberry. I knew what she was doing.

"Penina don't!" I cried but I was laughing so hard. I checked my phone. Sure enough she'd changed her pm on BBM to 'Hollie once ate so many pies that she made herself sick.'

"I'm so confused." Frank muttured.

I picked up the book "Apparently I made it better by having a bath and Mum's 'coming home' surprise."

"Aww what did she get you?"

"... She didn't get me anything. She's never given me a 'coming home' surprise. And I hate having a bath." I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear "What was going through my mind when I was younger?"

"You actually have a really awful life so you made up all that stuff to make it better." Penina was laughing so much that she couldn't stand up. She's so weird.




When everyone else had left and me and Penina were the only ones left I pulled out my diaries and started reading them out to her. Her Dad was still at her Mom's house, probably trying to calm her down and it was too dark for Penina to walk home by herself since it was like 10PM.

"Oh you wrote that when I was going out with Frank but I hadn't told you." Penina told me as I said 'I think Penina has a crush on Frank.'

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I told Jess." I frowned. She always tells Jess everything and I'm always the second one to know.

"I remember you told her that you fancied Gerard ages ago. And then you told me and she kept coming over to me and saying 'But I knew first!' until I wanted to hit her."

"Oh I think my Dad's here." Penina said, jumping up "Can you unlock the front door?"

I nodded and let her out. It was probably just as well, I was exhausted after a long day of doing nothing but laughing.


[A/N] - I figured the best way to unblock my writers on this story was to go out and like make some memories that I could write about :) So I'll try and update again tomorrow! Sorry for taking so long :D
Sign up to rate and review this story