Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

Lorna came over to me at school and handed me a DVD "OH MY GOD-OH MY- OH MY- GOOD GOD!" I took the DVD off her "I'm not allowed this until my birthday. Why are you giving it to me?" I shrieked, fangirling over it.

"Well you're a bigger Hunger Games than I am so I figured you could borrow the DVD." Lorna smiled "And watch all the special features before I do since you're the one that introduced me to it."

"Thank you!" I grinned "You should come over to mine tomorrow and watch it with me. I'll ask the others if they wanna come over."

"Awesome! What time should I come over?"

"Two so that I can update my fanfictions before you come over."

Lorna rolled her eyes "I still can't believe that you write fanfiction." I stuck my tongue out at her and started texting everyone asking them to come over.



The next day Penina, Frank, Raven, Ray, Riley, Lorna, Chloe, Sam, Mikey and Gerard were sat in my living room. Me, Chloe, Riley and Mikey were squished onto a sofa that was meant to be for three people and Lorna, Sam, Penina and Frank were even more squashed on a sofa that was meant to be for two people. Gerard, Ray and Raven sat on the floor on a blanket that had a large bowl full of sweets and chocolate my Mom had brought for us.

"Can you take the DVD out?" I asked Lorna "I don't wanna break it since it's your DVD."

"If you break it then I'll just have the one you get for your birthday." Lorna replied, shrugging her shoulders "Man up Hollie and take it out!"

I took out the DVD and put it in the DVD player. Me and Riley screamed and told everyone to shut up when the DVD screen came on. We were huge hunger games fans. When we'd gone to watch the movie the night it had opened, we'd held hands when the movie had first started. I'd also freaked out everytime Isabelle Fuhrman (the girl who played Clove) appeared on screen. The guy in front of me had had to turn around and ask me to stop kicking his seat.

"I've never seen this." Penina said.

"Well then I'm sorry Penina but we're going to competely ruin it for you by talking the whole way through it." Chloe giggled.

"I saw on Tumblr that the girl from District 3 dies in several different places at the cornucopia." I said as we watched Katniss walking through District 12 and crawl through the fence.

For a while we watched the movie in silence until it got to the reaping "Look out for the girl checking her nails out!" Riley cried, pointing at the screen "I saw it on Tumblr!"

"Well if she's going to the capitol she wants to look good, doesn't she?" Raven giggled.

"THERE SHE IS!" Frank suddenly yelled, pointing to a girl at the front of the screen.

"Are you even a hunger games fan?" Penina asked him.

Frank nodded "I've read all the books."

"Really? Team Gale or Team Peeta?" I asked.

"THERE'S NO TEAMS!" Riley roared at me.

"SHUT UP RILEY! FRANK, TEAM GALE OR TEAM PEETA?"

"Team Gale." Frank replied.

"Team Gale? Really? Are you an idiot?" Riley yelled at him.

"I'm Team Gale in the book but Josh Hutcherson is so cute that I'm Team Peeta in the movie."

At that moment Josh Hutcherson appeared on screen and me and Riley shrieked excidetly, holding each others hands "I'm kind of insulted that you fancy him so much." Mikey pouted.

I giggled and made him put his arm around me "I was kind of insulted that you fancied that Maths teacher more than me but whatever." Mikey went bright red.

The movie went on and me, Chloe and Riley started arguing about districts. I was in District 1, Chloe was in District 2 and Riley was in District 6 "THAT FANCY TRAIN THEY'RE TRAVELLING ON! I MADE IT!" Riley yelled at us.

"Yeah, it's your fault we made it to the capitol in the first pace!" I told her "All the luxury items you found on that train? And all the great things you enjoyed in the capitol? My people made it!"

"My people make weapons." Chloe smiled.

"Yeah that's not better than Riley's!" I told her.

"If anything that's worse."

"DO YOU WANNA FIGHT TO THE DEATH WITH YOUR HANDS!?" Chloe yelled.

"For gods' sakes shut up!" Penina snapped, getting stuck into the movie.

"How do you find out what district you're in?" Frank asked.

"Really Frank? You wanna know which district you're in?" Penina looked horrified.

"You go on the thecapitol.pm I think." I replied "And they put you in a district."

"Do you know what? I'm gonna make a new twitter account and get put into a new district. District 6 is quite possibly the worst district ever." Riley muttered.

"No, you were meant to be in District 6! That's where President Snow put you!" I told her.

"But it's so crap. I wanna be in District 4."

"Just because Finnick's in District 4."

"Nothing wrong with loving Finnick."

"He's with Annie."

"I actually really like Annie."

"Would you two shut up now please?" Ray asked. He'd never seen the movie before either.

"Oh no, I hate this part." I mumbled "I love you Rue!" I cried "I LOVE YOU RUE!"

"Why what happens to her?" Penina wondered.

"You know the rules of The Hunger Games!" I cried "What do you think happens to her?"

"She... She dies?" Raven's eyes widened.

"I cried in the cinema." I whispered "And so did Riley."

"No I didn't! I just had a branch in my eye!" Riley yelled at me.




We talked about random shit for the rest of the movie and how we wouldn't want to be against Toran in The Hunger Games (A girl from our school) when it got to the part where Katniss goes to the cornucopia to get her district's backpack and Clove almost kills her "SHUT UP ISABELLE FUHRMAN IS ON SCREEN!" I roared.

"Isabelle Fuhrman is ugly and can't act." Lorna teased me "She's a bitch, I'm glad she dies in this movie!"

"BE QUIET ISABELLE FUHRMAN IS PERFECT!"

"I don't like her."

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS. SHE'S THE QUEEN. PEASANT!"

Riley and Chloe laughed "I'm so confused, why is she trying to kill her?" Penina asked.

"Why do you think?" Riley laughed "Because it's the rules! Clove doesn't wanna die!"

"They shouldn't have done Cato and Glimmer. It's meant to be Cato and Clove." I pouted "Or Hozzie and Cato."

"I'm sitting right here." Mikey pouted.

I kissed his cheek "Love you Mikey!"

Mikey licked my cheek and I giggled "Oh look, Isabelle's dead." Lorna smiled "What a shame..."

"Oh shut up Lorna!" I whacked her over the head with a pillow.



"... These special features are crap." Riley said "I love the hunger games but what the hell is this?"
Sign up to rate and review this story