Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

[A/N] - Hey! Not next weekend, but the weekend after, something awesome is happening that I'll be able to write a chapter about :') I won't say what but I hope that the day is awesome so that I can write a great chapter about it :D This chapter isn't very good, just a heads up...

At lunch, once me and Penina had actually eaten our food, we went down the corridors to a small corridor near two doors where our friends hung out. Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob usually hung around on the benches while me, Penina, Raven, Sam, Riley, Lorna and Chloe sat in the small corridor, sort of scaring children as they walked past. But sometimes we all stood together and well... 'Hung out'.

"I think we should play 'would you rather' again!" Riley announced.

Lorna shuddered "No, not after last time."

"What happened last time?" Riley asked.

"You kept asking sexual questions!"

"Oh yeah!? Name one!"

"'Would you rather never have sex because your boyfriends penis falls off or have sex with one thousand girls?'"

"They weren't as bad as Chloe's!"

"What were wrong with mine!?"

"'Would you rather rip out all your teeth or bite off your tongue?'"

"Yeah at least mine weren't sexual!"

"They were a bit sexual." Raven said.

"How the hell do you rip out all your teeth sexually?" I asked her.

"Like this." Raven started doing a sort of pole dance while miming pulling her teeth out.

"Raven, I love you, but that is really disgusting." Ray laughed.

"Alright then, let's not play would you rather." Riley huffed.

At that moment, the song 'Baby' by Justin Bieber started booming out of Frank's phone but like a million times fast "Aww yeah Justin Bieber!" Riley smiled.

"Justin Bieber is awful." Chloe told her.

"Shut up Chloe."

"He can't sing."

"Shut up Chloe."

"I can't even tell if this song is sped up or not, his voice is just so high."

Riley raised her folder "Don't hit me!" I yelled.

"Why would I hit you?"

"I don't know."

"It wouldn't hurt even if I did."

"Yes it would."

"Oh be a man Hozzie."

"Unlike Justin Bieber." Chloe giggled.

"That was good!" I laughed, hi-fiving her.

"Shut up or I really will start crying!" Riley shrieked, hiding her face behind her folder. Me and Chloe knocked on it as if it were a door.

"Stop it or I will cry!"

"We should have a crying contest!" Gerard cried "First one to cry wins!"

"Does it have to be a real tear or just wet eyes?" Penina asked.

"We'll take what we get!" Gerard yelled.

"I'll judge!" I announced "I don't feel like crying."

Everyone around me frowned and tried to cry. I made comments every so often which made people laugh except for Raven, Penina and Gerard who all really wanted to win. In the end we decided that Raven had won and that none of us really wanted to cry. Then we all ganged up on Riley, surrounding her and trying to make her cry "JLS showed up at my house this morning and told me to tell you that they're going to split up and they couldn't bare to tell you in person-"

"That is the shittest lie I've ever heard." Riley told me, giggling.

"Justin Bieber just tweeted saying that he's going to commit suicide."

"Why do you all hate me?" Riley shrieked.

"We don't!" I grinned "In fact, group hug!"

"Oh my god, guys, NO!" Riley screamed as we all surrounded her and hugged her against the wall "Let me go! I hate hugs!"

"OUCH!" I yelled as we all pulled away "Someone slammed my shoulder into the wall! I think that someone was me!"

At that moment a guy in the year below ran past us. Then he ran back and looked at me "I love your hair!"

"Oh wow, thanks." I grinned.

He smiled at me and ran off again. Then a group of about three boys ran past yelling things like "Get him!" and "Beat him up!" "Looks like that kid is in some deep shit." Penina commented.

"Oh well he'll get ov- OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE CUTEST CHILD IN THE WHOLE WORLD!" I shrieked as an extremely small Year Seven girl walked past "Here! Have a chocolate button!"

The small girl took a chocolate button and smiled "Thank you."

"You scare small children!" Penina told me sternly.

"I GAVE HER A CHOCOLATE BUTTON. HEY WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I cried, watching as the year seven girl walked away "NO! COME BACK HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU!"

"Yep, you totally scare them." Riley giggled.

A group of year eight girls walked past. One of them paused when she got to the door, looking at Raven "Eugh, look a greebo." The girl snorted, putting at her. Then she walked through the door.

"Wow."

"Slut!"

"Bitch!"

"Slag!" Everyone started yelling things at her for calling Raven a greebo.

"Ignore her Raven, she's a little shit." Ray said, kissing her cheek.

Raven shrugged "I'm not really bothered."

"Lorna, how would you feel if I were a peadophile?" Frank suddenly asked her.

Lorna looked at him "I'd wonder what the fuck is wrong with you."

"Everyone thinks that already." Chloe laughed.

"Are you a peadophile?" Riley asked him.

"Yes. It's the only reason I made friends with you all. To watch you sleep."

"Excuse you." I said "You were one of the first to fall asleep on Disney Night. You're a shit peadophile."

"The bell should be going in a second." Penina pouted.

"A bomb's gonna go off when the bell goes." Raven said, nodding her head.

"I think- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as the bell rang, signalling the start of Maths.
Sign up to rate and review this story