Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stuck in the Middle With You

Two

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-09-01 - Updated: 2012-09-01 - 1048 words - Complete

1Exciting
Tuesday Evening
Frank

"Donna, that was amazingly delicious." I said, pushing my empty plate away from me.

She smiled at me, "You're always so sweet." She picked up my plate and placed it in the sink. "My cooking's not that great."

Mikey shook his head, "Actually, it is. It's the best."

She just shook her head, sitting back down at the table across from me. She looked at Gerard, who was sitting beside her, "Tell me the truth, that my cooking is terrible." She ruffled his hair, "I know you won't lie to me."

He sighed, "Mom, I'm sorry to break your heart, but your cooking is orgasmic."

At that everyone started laughing. Beside me, my mom just shook her head, "I can not believe you just said that."

He shrugged, acting like nothing had happened, "Well, it's the truth."

**

“Frankie, it’s getting kind of late. I think I’m going to head home.” My mom shrugged into her coat.

I just nodded, “I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon.”

She blew me a kiss before disappearing down the hallway. As soon as she was gone, Mikey stood up and closed his bedroom door. We were finally all alone, just the two of us. I always loved being alone with him. We didn’t always have a chance to get away from everything and just be ourselves with each other.

In a second, he was sitting down beside me on his bed. He put his hand on my thigh and leaned in close to me. “Finally, we’re alone.”

I just rolled my eyes, and before I could say anything he leaned in even closer, leaving only a few centimeters separating us. He met my gaze and winked. I shook my head, “You’re such a little tease.” I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to me until our lips met.

I felt his hand travel up my thigh, resting even closer to where it didn’t belong. I knew he wouldn’t try anything without me saying it was okay, so I just ignored it. His other hand grabbed a handful of my hair.

When I broke the kiss he laughed, “I’m a tease? I’m pretty sure you’re just as much of a tease as I am. I mean, look at you. How am I supposed to resist?”

I just rolled my eyes again. Once again, I felt his chapped lips against mine. Gently, he pressed me down onto his bed. He climbed on top of me and straddled my waist. “I mean, come on, Frankie. You dress in those tight shirts, I can basically see what’s underneath.” I felt his hands find their way underneath my shirt. His hands were freezing cold on my chest. I reached up and grabbed a handful of his hair in one of my hands, pulling on it to bring his face back down to me. I kissed him again, lightly.

He kissed me again, this time with much more passion, “And those damn tight jeans... They don’t leave much to the imagination.” At this, I felt one of his hands reach down and start undoing my jeans. In less than a second, I felt his cold hand slide down into my jeans and rest on my growing erection.

Almost as fast as it happened, it was over. He brought his hand up and kissed me once again, “I think that makes you a huge tease.”

Breathless, I couldn’t think of anything to say. I was shocked at what just happened. We had never done anything like that before. When I didn’t say anything, Mikey smirked and started pulling my jeans down, “I guess I’m being a tease now, huh. I started something, and didn’t finish.”

It wasn’t until my jeans were around my ankles and Mikey was starting to work my boxers down that I realized exactly what was going on.

I stopped him and sat up, pulling my jeans back up. I left them undone, not wanting to take the time to re-do them. “Mikey, no.”

He looked at me with a questioning gaze, “What? I just assumed that since we’re going to be graduating soon that you would want to take the relationship a little farther.” He paused, “We don’t have to go all the way yet.”

I grabbed his hands, “Mikey, I don’t want to do anything until I’m married. You know that.”

He took a deep breath and met my gaze,”What if we got married?”

I dropped his hands, not knowing what to think. “What exactly are you saying?”

Mikey smiled, “I’m asking you to marry me. I’ve been planning on asking you for a long time, but it never felt like the right time.”

“And now is the right time?” I asked, dumbfounded.

He nodded, “It’s as best a time as any.” He stood up and walked to his dresser across the room. I watched in shock as he pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a small box. He walked over to me and knelt down in front of me, “Frankie, marry me. Please?”

I couldn’t help but stare as he opened the box. It was just a plain silver band, but it was beautiful to me. It was a symbol of his love for me. How could I say no? I started nodding vigorously, “Mikey, I love you so much right now.”

He smiled, slipping the ring onto my finger. All I could do was stare at it. I had always imagined me spending the rest of my life with Mikey, and now it was finally going to happen. I had never been more happy in my whole life.

Mikey got off his knees and sat down on the bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I just rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. His heart was beating so fast I was surprised it hadn’t jumped out of his chest. He must have been really nervous. “I love you more.”

A//N: Now, I'm going to do a bit of shameless promoting: http://thatcrazedfan.tumblr.com/
Follow me?
Sign up to rate and review this story