Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

We walked back through the tunnel in silence... The moment we got back into the car though Frank burst into hysterical tears "Frankie, it's gonna be okay..." Hozzie said, putting her arm round him.

"But they got Penina!" Frank sobbed "They're gonna hurt her! I swear to god when I get my hands on them I'm going to murder them! All of them!" He looked up at her "What do they do to you there?"

"Well-"

"I need to know Hozzie! They might be doing the same thing to Penina! Tell me!"

"I don't think I should." Hozzie said, biting her lip.

"TELL ME GODDAMNIT!"

"Frank, stop freaking out at Hozzie!" Mikey cried "They didn't take Penina and Kat to murder them, they took them to lure us back. I'm guessing that someone blabbed our plan to BLI."

"Oh you think?" Frank snapped.

"Hey!" I yelled "Frank, we know you're upset about Penina but freaking out at us and getting mad won't help her, will it?"

Frank sighed and leaned back in his seat but didn't complain anymore "What are we gonna do?" Hozzie asked "We can't just leave them there."

There was silence before I said "Why don't we just do what we did before?"

"That was different." Gerard replied "They didn't think we'd find out Kat was there and we thought Hozzie was dead. They didn't expect us to break in there. But they kidnapped Kat and Penina because they know we'll go in after them."

"Well we can't just leave them there!" Frank was back to his angry mood as he sat up "We-"

"Frank, we're not going to leave them there!" Lucy told him "We just need to figure out a real plan. They've blocked the tunnel and now we can't get in. Also, do you think they've got Paul?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if they've killed off everyone that agreed to help us." Gerard hissed "We'll ask Raven and Ray. Maybe they'll know what to do."

"I highly doubt that." Frank muttered, flopping back down. Then he burst into tears again "I'm scared!" He admitted, hiding his face in his hands.

"We know." Hozzie whispered "She'll be okay though Frank, I promise."




When we made it back we told Raven and Ray everything. Then the babies started crying. Frank picked up Levana, rocking her back and forth. She settled relatively quickly but Ezra, who was being held by Gerard, wouldn't settle down "He wants his Mommy." Frank whispered, putting Levana down and taking Ezra from Gerard and kissed the top of his head "Poor guy..."

"I think we should go there right now." Raven said, once Hozzie was done telling her eveyrthing that had happened "We can't let them hurt them! Please let's just go now!"

"And get ourselves killed when we get there?" Ray asked "No Raven, that's not the right solution."

Raven screamed, kicked over a chair and then stormed out of the room "I've never seen her act like that." Hozzie said "I'll go and see if she's okay." She ran out of the room after Raven.

"I don't know what to do." Gerard admitted "Maybe when we wake up we'll know what to do. But for now, I'm going to bed."

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Sam and Lucy went to bed. Raven and Hozzie came back into the diner "Are they in bed?" Raven asked. Frank nodded "Then let's go."

"What do you mean let's go?" I stood up.

"I mean let's go and save Penina and Kat." Raven replied "Right now."
Sign up to rate and review this story