Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] - Hey guys I didn't update again yesterday because I was busy :) Anyhoo since I'm going back to school tomorrow it'll probably go back to one update per day ;/

A year later everything was going really well. We'd all sneak into BLI once a month and each month Paul would give us information on the people he'd convinced to join us and now we had over three hundred. Raven had done some research and found out there were about a thousand citizens in BLI so we wanted to get at least half the population to help us first.

And then here's the best news. Penina had the baby... Actually, she had two babies. Twins "One boy and one girl." Frank grinned, holding the boy twin in his arms while Penina held the girl "They're beautiful. I'm so proud of you Penina."

"I am not going through that again." Penina laughed "Even if they are adorable."

"So what are you gonna call them?" I asked.

They put a lot of thought into it until Raven suggested that Penina named the girl and Frank named the boy. Penina named the girl Levana and Frank named the boy Ezra. They were both hebrew names which is what Penina wanted.

"What about killjoy names?" Hozzie wants to know.

"Well I still want their last names to be Ghoul!" Penina smiled "Because of their Daddy's last name being Ghoul."

"What about your last killjoy name?"

"I don't care about mine." Penina shrugged.

We sat around but couldn't think of killjoy names for either of them "Why don't we wait until they're a bit older and let them decide?" Frank suggested "I mean, we all picked our own names didn't we?"



"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone cried, coming into my bedroom.

"... How did you guys know it was my birthday?" I asked.

"Because when you and Kat were babysitting Levana and Ezra the night the rest of us went to BLI, we bumped into your sister." Raven explained "Good news Crayon! She's agreed to join us!"

"Really?" I cried.

"Yeah. She's staying in BLI to avoid suspicion with your parents. Anyway, she was the one who told us it was your birthday." Raven smiled "Come on, open your presents!"

They handed me three wrapped presents. In one of them was a new tee-shirt that Raven had made with my killjoy name on it, a necklace and a new killjoy gun (I had been using a white one from BLI ever since I gave Kat hers back) "There's actually one more present for you..." Hozzie grinned before leaving the room and coming back in with a large box with holes in it.

I took it off her and went to shake it but Frank cried "DON'T SHAKE IT JUST OPEN IT!"

I laughed then lifted the lid off the box "Aww!" I squealled "It's a puppy!" I lifted it out of the box "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a boy." Frank told me.

"Where'd you get it?"

"That's none of your business." Gerard laughed "Anyway, we have plenty of dog food what with all that power pup crap."

"He's so adorable." I whispered, stroking his soft black fur. He was so tiny and fluffy!

"What are you gonna call him?"

"Zipper!" I cried.

"... Zipper?" Ray asked. I nodded "Umm... Okay."




A couple of days later it was time for us to go back to BLI to get an update from Paul. This time Ray and Raven stayed at home to babysit the babies while the rest of us went out.

Kat was the first one to crawl out of the tunnel. I crawled out after her and screamed before a draculoid grabbed me round the waist. Another one had Kat "Don't come up!" I shrieked, trying to pull away from the drac. Penina came up "No, Penina, get back down!" I yelled but it was too late, a drac grabbed her too.

I slammed my foot down on the dracs foot and they loosened their grip on me. I shoved them away and jumped back down into the tunnel "They've got Kat and Penina!" I cried "Wait... What's that noise?"

"Get out the way!" Gerard shrieked, grabbing my wrist and pulling me away. We all ran several metres away from the entrance to the tunnel just as it collapsed.

"NO!" Frank screamed "PENINA! NO!"

[A/N] - I'll try and update again later since from tuesday-friday it'll be one update per day ;/
Sign up to rate and review this story