Categories > Original > Romance > Stashley

Chapter 8

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

A lucky fan is the first to find out...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-03 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 707 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ash stared at the floor. “She must have been devastated.” He said.
“Well…” Dru started. “She cheered up before she left.”
“Really?” Ash asked. “How?”
“Uhm...Ash, could I speak to you alone for a minute…?” Dru said, getting up. He walked to the kitchen.
Ash lowered his voice. “What’s up?”
“Roxanne kissed me.” He said in a quiet voice. Ash’s eyes widened.
“What?!” he said a little louder.
“Shh…It was nothing really…But she did give me her number.”
“Are you gonna call her?” Ash asked.
Dru looked into the living room to find Keavagh and Stef talking. “I…I don’t know.” He said, looking back at Ash.
Ash hoisted himself up onto the counter. “Why is Keavagh here?” He asked.
“Uh…Someone’s stalking her. This is the only place she could think of that he doesn’t know about…” Dru answered.
“Right. And you’ve forgiven her for what she’s done?” Ash looked at Dru in concern.
“Yeah…She apologised.” Dru looked at the ground.
Ash sighed and hopped down from the counter and hugged Dru. “Just hope you’re making the right decision.” He pulled away and went back into the living room. Stef had gone to change and Keavagh was watching Doctor Who. ‘Shit.’ Ash thought. “Dru, Stef! The new Doctor Who’s on!” he shouted, pausing it. Luckily, it had just started. Dru ran in and jumped on the couch, he had brought in a pack of popcorn and a bowl. Stef ran in and sat next to Ash. “Finally.” Stef said. “Asylum of the Daleks. We’ve been waiting for long enough.” Ash un-paused it and they watched intently, taking in every word from Oswin, The Doctor, Amy and Rory.
When the episode finished, they were buzzing. “ERMAHGERD. Next episode. Dinosaurs. On a spaceship!” Ash laughed.
Stef was bawling like a baby. “Oswin…She…it….Sad…” Stef sobbed. Keavagh had fallen asleep on Dru’s shoulder. Dru put his arm around her and smiled at Stef and Ash’s reactions. They then watched the Paralympics until they all fell asleep on the couch. Stef and Ash in each other’s arms and Keavagh and Dru. And amazingly, the popcorn was untouched.
The next morning, Stef and Ash went out to Costa Coffee and was later joined by Keavagh and Dru.
“Hey.” The four of them said at the same time. Before they could start a conversation, a few fans nervously came up to them and got some photos. “Is that your girlfriend, Dru?” A called Libbi asked, she was with her friend Lili. The last time Dru and Keavagh were in a relationship, they kept it a secret from the public. Dru and Keavagh looked at each other and then looked Libbi and Lili. They both spoke together. “Yes.” They said smiling. The girls grinned and Lili asked if she could take a photo of them. They let her take the photo. “Not to be rude…” Libbi continued, looking at Ash and Stef. “Have you two got girlfriends?” She asked. The boys chuckled slightly. Ash looked at Stef. “I don’t mind if you don’t.” He said to him. Stef turned to them. “Well…Uh…” Stef started. Ash butted in, “Stashley.” Ash said, rather loudly. But not as loud as the girls squealed. Stef kissed Ash on the cheek and Lili took a photo for other fans around the world. The girls ran out and fangirled. Ash, Stef, Dru and Keavagh chose what they all wanted and Dru went up to the counter with Stef to order.
Keavagh stared at Ash.
“What?” Ash looked back at her.
“I heard the conversation you and Dru had.” She said simply.
Ash facepalmed and sighed. “Fuck.” He whispered.
“I don’t mind that he kissed someone else. He weren’t back together officially until five seconds ago.” Keavagh chuckled nervously. Keavagh told Ash about Cyprus and how she realised that breaking up with Dru was a mistake.
Dru and Stef came back with their coffees. They talked about their tour and when they would need to practice. But what they didn’t know, is that Keavagh’s stalker was in the same restaurant, watching her every move.
Sign up to rate and review this story