Categories > Original > Drama > Stashley

Chapter 9

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

Keavagh's stalker is revealed...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 675 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stef, Ash and Dru’s phones were going crazy, their Twitter was exploding! They all checked their mentions.

Stef & Ash’ mentions:
‘ERMAHGERD STASHLEY FTWWWW!!11!!1!!1!11’
‘Awwh, so cute ;)’
‘I thought you were my bf :P’
‘Omfg Stashlie! I luv tmbbbb! Fllow me bitch ;)’
‘Omg, I can’t process this fantabulous news!’
‘FOLLOWME.NOTICEIMHERE’

Dru’s mentions:
‘Aweh, she’s beautiful :’)’
‘What’s her name?x’
‘omg. That slut just wants u 4 fame. Go out wid me instead.’
‘Dru! You can’t just kidnap a model ;)’
‘OMGOMGOMGOMG STASHLEY AND NOW THIS?!?!?!?!?1/!!!/1/1?1?1?1?1?1?’
‘Follow me bitch..’

Dru shouted out Keavagh’s username on Twitter saying that she was the girl in the photo. Keavagh’s followers went through the roof.

Keavagh’s mentions:
‘Slut.’
‘You just want him for fame.’
‘Omg! YOU’RE DRU’S GF :D’
‘Is he good in bed? ;))))))))’
‘You’re so pretty ’
‘How did you meet?x’
‘D’aww Lucky ducky ;)’

Keavagh ignored the hate and replied to most mentions, following the odd person. After about 10 minutes on their phones, Keavagh looked around and gasped, looking back at her phone. She had seen him. Dru looked at her. “What’s up?” He asked, holding her hand.
“He’s here.” She whispered.
“Which one is he?” Dru asked. Stef asked Ash was going on in a hushed voice, he hadn’t been told about Keavagh’s stalker. Ash told him and listened to Keavagh’s answer.
“The one in the black trench coat with his hood up.” She whispered. Dru, Stef and Ash looked over and saw a small built man in a black trench coat over with a hood; he was looking down at his phone. Keavagh received a text.
‘I’m not fucking stupid. I know you’re going back out with Dru. I can see you.’
Dru saw the text and grabbed Keavagh’s phone from her. He sent a text back.
‘Yeah, we can see you too. And I reckon you should get on with your fucking life and piss off.’
As soon as Dru sent the text, he regretted it. The man looked up as soon as he received the text, he looked up and started storming over to their table. Stef and Ash stood up and blocked his way while Dru dragged Keavagh out of the restaurant and around the corner into a games shop. Keavagh was bawling like a baby, she had tried to hold in the tears but he scared her so much. Dru held her in a tight embrace and told her everything was going to be okay.
Stef and Ash managed to get the man to leave, making sure he deleted Keavagh’s number from his phone. They found Dru and Keavagh in the video game shop, still hugging. They leant on the wall outside.
“I can’t fucking believe it was him.” Ash said, half dazed.
“Me either…” Stef replied, looking just as confused. Dru and Keavagh went up to them, holding hands and said they were going to head home. Stef and Ash were going to the movies. They all went on their way and the day went by.
Stef and Ash eventually got home at 9pm. Which was late, considering they went to the cinemas at 1pm. They went to an Italian restaurant afterwards and spending hours just talking.
Keavagh and Dru weren’t in the living room. They slumped onto the sofa and decided to watch more movies. They chose from Ash’s collection and watched Back to the Future. “Why would he stalk Keavagh though?” Ash asked.
“You do know he’s fancied Dru for a long time.” Stef replied, setting down popcorn and throwing away yesterday’s.
“But they broke up. He was stalking Keavagh in Cyprus.”
“He probably didn’t know.” Dru said quietly, walking in wearing only boxers and his snapback. “Who is it? And why does he have a crush on me?” He asked curiously.
Stef and Ash both spoke at once. “Elliot…”

[Its Elliot Tatler if you didn’t know. You all know who he is ;)]
Sign up to rate and review this story