Categories > Original > Drama > Stashley

Chapter 10

by OliviaSyren 1 review

Elliot and Joel...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-07 - Updated: 2012-09-09 - 2054 words - Complete

1Moving
[This chapter will be extra-long. Because it’s the 10th chapter ;)]
[Fair warning, I haven't checked over this one, please notify me if there are any grammatical/spelling errors x]

Dru’s face turned as white as a sheet. “E-Elliot?! He likes...me?!” He stammered.
“Don’t act so surprised.” Ash said. “He has done ever since we met…” He said timidly.
Stef’s phone rang. The familiar ringtone of ‘Night Terrors’ by his other band. It was his band-mate Nick Rice. He picked up the phone and held it to his ear.
“Hey Nick.” Stef said. After Nick spoke, he looked at his watch. “Now?” Stef answered. He then hung up and ran into his room, collecting his guitar. He headed for the door. “Sorry guys, gotta record a new song with Chapters.” He went out and shut the door. But he ran back inside to give Ash a goodbye kiss. And he was gone.

“I don’t really like the fact Stef’s in another band.” Dru said, looking at Ash.
“I wanna know if he’ll make a song about me.” Ash chuckled.

Stef placed his guitar in the back seat of his car and drove to the garage they turned into a studio. He went in to find Nick, Dan, Chris and Ben all sat on the sofa at the end. They got to work and all contributed lyrics to form a new song. They swapped words around, added sentences and cut things down. But there was a verse which needed more words. After a while, Stefan grabbed the pen and scribbled down the lyrics ‘Someone turned the lights down, and I tripped fell into your arms. Your beautiful fantastical flaws. I'm indecisive so, so unsure. Sometimes you got to hit go and run from where you come.’ Those fantastic lyrics emerged from one word that always stuck in Stef’s head. Ashley.

They added beats and the strums of a guitar. When they got slightly bored, they messed about and eventually started singing ‘My Dunks’ from Stefan’s old band, The Clik Clik. They had a laugh then gave their new song a go. Nick filmed the recording for a YouTube video. Stef got the link and sent it via text to Ash and Dru captioned ‘NEW SONG! SICK, SICK TEENS :D’ Added onto Ash’s was ‘I wrote the second verse for you ;) xxx’
Ash smiled at his text and Dru played the song. “Whoa. This is amazing.” He tapped his foot to the beat of the song. “What’s it called again?” He asked.
“Sick, Sick Teens.” Ash said, locking his phone and listening intently to the verse that was dedicated to him, grinning at the cute lyrics. At that moment, Keavagh walked in. “New song is it? It’s not your normal type of music.” She said curiously.
“No, this is Stef’s other band’s new song.” Dru said as the song ended and he followed Keavagh into the kitchen. Ash switched on the telly and lazily flicked through the channels. Keavagh began making toast when Dru came up behind her and placed his hands on her waist, resting his chin on the top of her head. She smiled and turned into his body, wrapping her arms around him. She looked up to see his face. Dru smiled, she smiled back and went in her tiptoes to kiss him, he kissed her back. After a few seconds Keavagh pulled away and stared into his eyes. “I love you.” She said softly.
“I love you too.” He replied and kissed her forehead as the toast pooped out of the toaster. She turned to collect it and place it on the plate to butter it. Dru made some cereal.

Later that day, Stef was locking his car after parking outside his flat when a hooded man grabbed him from behind and held a knife to his neck.
“Don’t. Make. A. Sound.” The man’s voice was vaguely familiar. Stef said nothing and breathed heavily. ‘Oh god. Is this how I die? What about Ash? And Dru? My family?’ Questions were swirling around his brain as the man dragged him into a battered blue ford and tied Stefan up in the back seat of the car, the man shoved duct tape over Stef’s lips which were chapped and the tape stung. The man sat in the front of the car and began to drive, his hood fell down and saw the familiar flock of ginger hair. “Elliot?!” Stefan tried to say but it was useless. The tape any sound coming from his mouth apart from moans. Somehow, Elliot understood him. “Yes. It’s me.” He said timidly, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. Elliot continued to speak “I’ve done this for a reason.” He said turning a corner, avoiding the traffic lights. “Well…Not really. I was asked to and I was bored, so…yeah.” He said and stopped talking. Stef creased his brow. ‘Is he being forced to do this?’ He thought. ‘Where is he taking me?’
Eventually, they came to an abandoned village outside of the city. Elliot dragged Stefan out of the car, slamming Stef’s head to the floor and he blacked out immediately.
Stef woke up inside a warehouse. The room was a dull grey with a bolted door and no windows, there was a hanging bulb from the ceiling, which was the only thing was shedding light. Stef was still tied up and the duct tape was still on his lips, he only just realised he was completely naked and he was shivering on the cold, hard floor. For about an hour, nothing happened. Then an unknown man wandered into the room, re-bolting the room after entering. The man was tall, muscular, handsome and had a flock of bright blue hair. The man had a large stretcher in each earlobe and a smaller one in his nose, his stubble was a blonde colour, giving away his natural hair colour. The man ginned evilly at Stefan. “Well, well, well. You’re a pretty one ain’t ya?” The man said. “I’m Joel. What’s your name?” He asked. Stefan said nothing, the tape refrained him from speaking. But the man instantly grew impatient and ripped off the tape in one swift motion. Stefan screamed. He could taste blood on his chapped lips. “Your name, boy!” Joel demanded.
“Stefan.” Stef said, barely a whisper. Joel whacked him on the hip. Stefan watched the muscles in Joel’s arm twitch as a searing pain shot through his hips.
“I didn’t hear you.” He said firmly.
“Stefan.” He said louder, this time. He didn’t know what Joel was capable of.
“Good boy, Stefan. You don’t mind if I call you Stef do you?” Joel asked, grabbing Stef’s hair and pulling his upright, Stefan’s head still throbbed from where Elliot had thrown him onto the floor. Stef shook his head.
“SPEAK, BOY!” Joel demanded.
“N-No, I don’t mind.” Stefan winced, expecting to be hit. But no pain emerged. Joel had let go of Stef’s hair and was now standing up, pulling a Swiss army knife from his pocket. Stef closed his eyes tightly, expecting the worst when Joel knelt down beside him. But all he felt was the ropes on his ankles and wrists loosen, Stef opened his eyes and he ropes were in Joel’s hand. He looked at his wrists; they were bleeding where the ropes had cut. Joel stood up again and headed for the door. “I’ll be back later.” Joel threw something made of material at Stefan and waited until Joel had left and bolted the door to see what it was. It was a pair of briefs and a shirt. He put them on and looked around finding a CCTV camera in the top corner of the room, he sat with his knees up to his chest and wept quietly, eventually falling asleep.

Back at the Ashley/Stefan household, Dru, Keavagh and Ash were worried about Stefan.
“D’you think he’s run off again?” Keavagh asked.
“But what reason would he have to run off again?” Dru replied. Ash wasn’t listening and was pacing quickly up and down the room, thoughts racing through his mind. ‘What’s happened? Where is he? Was he killed? No, Ash, that’s stupid. But what is he was?’ “ARRRGH!” Ash said out loud, holding back tears. He was terrified of what might’ve happened to the man he loves. Ash had tried ringing Stef multiple times yet there was no answer. “Stef always answers his phone.” Ash constantly said. “Why isn’t he answering?!” His tone was getting louder and he was choking on his words. He was on the brink of tears.

Stef was woken by a nightmare which he couldn’t remember. Not long after, Joel walked in. “How are you, my pet?” He asked. ‘Pet?’ Stefan thought. “I’m o-okay...” He said aloud.
“Good. Here.” Joel handed him some kind of packet. Stef took hold of the packet and read what was on it. ‘Dry food. Ideal for any pet.’ “What’s this?” Stef asked.
“Your food. It’s the only thing you’re getting so eat up. You’ll get a new packet every week.” Joel smiled. ‘Dog food?’ Stefan thought, looking a Joel.
“Eat up.” Joel was still smiling. Stef looked from Joel, to the food back to Joel. “EAT.” Joel said firmly, raising his fist, threatening to hit Stefan. He hurriedly tore open the bag and shoved a cube into his mouth, instantly tasting the meaty, smelly, rock-like food. He retched a couple of times but managed to finish the cube. “Good boy.” Joel said. Stefan was looking up at him with his innocent brown eyes and Joel was smiling evilly. Joel had no idea who Stef really was, no idea he was in a band and no idea who Ash was. “Who is Ash?” Joel asked, catching Stef whispering it to himself. “A friend.” Stef said simply.

Over the next year, Stefan was sent to different houses all over the country as a sex slave to men and women alike. Stef had not ever known there was this many people who were this sick.
Stefan’s dignity was torn away from him every day and night by an ‘Owner’. He would be sent to a new owner after each previous owner became bored of him. An owner would maybe not feed him his Dog food and some would pretend he was a part of their life during the day, but at night he was abused greatly. The clothes Joel had once given him were now torn and had more blood on them than Stef ever thought he could shed. He was beaten and raped almost every night. Nowadays, he isn’t as horrified as he was a year after his first owner, Adam. Who almost killed him on his first night. Over the year he had had at least over 900 owners. Scars covered his body from beatings and where he had been abused. Over the year, Stefan had forgotten everything from the amount of times he had been thrown against the floor. His home, his family, his name, everything, gone. Only one thing remained in his mind, making him suffer even more. ‘The Eyebrows.’ He had no idea what it meant but still…Those words swirled in his mind every day and every night. He trusted himself to know what it was when he saw it.

Dru and Keavagh were happily married living in a house in Birmingham. Dru proposed about six months ago and they had got married three months later. Ash had accepted the face Stefan, his love, his best friend, his soul mate...was gone. He attended the wedding. And then tried to find himself a boyfriend but no-one had met his standards. Stefan had set the bar too high. Stefan was perfect for Ash. The only guy for him. But Ash knew Stef couldn’t be his. Ash slumped on the couch when he received an unknown text.

‘I’m sending a gift to help you through these hard times ;)’

[ERMAHGERD THAT WAS HARD TO WRITE. CHAPTER 11 UP ASAP x]
Sign up to rate and review this story