Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What're you going to do? Part One.

What're you going to do? | Part Two

by StarlessEyes 0 reviews

My first ever try at writing fan fiction. Gerard is pressured in to asking Lyn-Z to marry him by his mother. Needles to say, his secret boyfriend, Frank, is not too keen on the idea. Part two.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-09-06 - Updated: 2012-09-07 - 482 words

1Original
The next day Gerard was feeling even less ready to call off his engagement. After their talk in the rain Frank and Gerard has returned to the studio. Lyn-Z was so excited,

as was his mother. There was hugging, and crying, and champagne, not that Gerard drank any. It was just too much to handle.

Would it be so bad to just marry Lyn-Z? Maybe she wouldn't mind me being in a relationship with Frank? It must be obvious that we are already...

Reassuring thoughts like this kept Gerard's mind busy for most of the morning after the engagement. It wasn't long though before Lyn-Z went off for band practice, and Frank

invited himself over.

When Frank came in to the house Gerard was curled up on the couch wearing his skeleton onesie, that he loved so much. Frank had to clear his throat loudly before Gerard

even realised he was there, too busy reading a comic.

'Oh, Frankie, I didn't hear you come in', Gerard smiled up at Frank, temporarily forgetting that he was mad at him.

'I'm still mad at you', Frank reminded him, sitting down heavily at the end of the couch.

'Oh', Gerard frowned, closing his comic and putting it on the floor.

Why do things always have to be so complicated?

'I'm going to call off the engagement, I promise, I just don't know how...', Gerard explained, sitting up and placing a hand on Frank's thing and giving him a

sympathetic look. A look Frank hated getting.

'Urgh', Frank made a disgusted noise and shuffled as far away as he could get, 'Just tell her your gay and get it over and done with', he sighed.

Gerard's eyes widened when he used the word 'gay', as if someone might have overheard, even though the house was empty.

'What?', Frank laughed at Gerard's expression, feeling slightly less mad at him now, 'Is that because I said gay?', Frank gave him a mischievous grin, 'GAY!',

he shouted as loud as he could.

'Frankie!', Gerard laughed, jumping up from where he was sitting and reaching over to cover Frank's mouth with his hand.

'Gay, gay, gay!', Frank continued to shout, dodging away from Gerard's hand, he hopped up from the couch and ran around the living room, Gerard chasing after him.

'Frankie, shut the fuck up!', Gerard laughed, having caught him around the middle, he spun him around placing his hand roughly over Frank's lips.

'Gay', came Frank's muffled voice from behind Gerard's palm.

Gerard smiled at him, removing his hand slowly and resting his forehead against Frank's, a little difficult to do, due to the height difference...

'Have you finished now?', Gerard asked, Frank nodded, leaning up to place a soft kiss on Gerard's lips.

'Oh, now who's gay?', Gerard laughed softly, before pulling Frank in to a deeper kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story