Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Super Patriots: Patriot in LA

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The team showed up to help Ranma but Mamoru tries to end his life.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen,Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-10 - 969 words

0Unrated
Ranma and the girls had went to the club to have a good time, Jen and him were salsa dancing. They were putting on a show, they were enjoying themselves. The others were cheering them on. He twirled, dipped and grabbed her sensuously they stared at each other lovingly. That was when his phone went off.

(Ring tone- Cult of Personality by Living Colour)

Angelita picked it up and answered it, "hello?" She said.

Angel?” Said Ranko, “my brother there?

"Yeah," she said. "You should see him, did you know he could salsa?"

SALSA? Ranma's salsa dancing?

"Yep."

Wow. Anyway, could you ask him come pick up his car?

"Okay, I'll tell him." So they hung up and she had seen them finish with Jen holding him lovingly.

"Thanks for the dance." He said, Angelita went over to them.

"Ranma, Ranko wants you to come and pick up your Hummer." She said.

"Can you take me Jen?"

"Sure sweetheart," she said they headed for LAX.

Once there Ranko grabbed her brother in a hug. Then she handed him his keys, "welcome to the 'City of Angels' guys."

"Hey boss," said Bucky. "I had heard you were salsa dancing."

"Oh brother, here we go." He said, they started to tease him but Ranko stop them.

"Come on you guys," she said. "I'd like to see him dance." Ranma looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said. "I've never seen you dance."

"Never?" She shook her head, "okay." Then he looked at Jen, "You wanna?" Jen smiled and nodded. "Okay, let's do it." So they got in to their cars and Angel rode with Ranma. They drove back to the club.


Then Ranma and Jen were staring at each other across the floor. Then they slowly walked over to each other and started to dance. They were great as if they were the only one's on the planet. They tore it up, at the end he twirled Jen around and slid her across the floor. They finished with her leaping in to his arms and brought her down to hold her as she stared into his eyes. After Ranma and Jen end, the others started to cheer for them.

"That was great," said Ranko.

"Thanks," he breathed out.

The next morning, Ranma and Ranko had started to talk to Bright.

"So, you are the one in my dear brother's head?" She said, "he's right you are beautiful."

"Thank you," said Bright.

"So, what is it you need us to do for you? I mean, do you know who killed her?"

"An organization named 'Arachnos'." They looked at her in surprise.

"ARACHNOS?"

"You know of them?"

"Uh yeah our dad's been having a hard time with them." Said Ranma.

"Your dad?"

"You might know him, 'Captain Steel'?"

"HE'S YOUR FATHER?"

"Yep."

"Wow, I didn't know."

"You didn't ask."

So they talked about what they were going to the do to help her and stop Arachnos.

Later Ranma and Jennifer went to have lunch, "could you pass the dressing?" She said, Ranma took the bottle and handed it to her as he ate a fry. She tried to steal one and they touched each other, they looked up at each other and Ranma smirked at her and she grinned. Then he leaned over to her and was about to kiss her when all of the sudden, a young man came in and slammed Ranma across the back of the head with a chair. Ranma fell to the floor dazed. "RANMA!" She said, then she saw who it was, he had dark black hair, a tan and was dressed in a shirt, jeans and boots. The remains of the chair was in his hands.

"Darien!" She growled and shot up, he raised another chair over Ranma's prone from.

"Make a move and he gets another!" He said, just then Ranma got her attention and rolled his eyes to the left. She nodded, she dove to the left and Darien was about to hit Ranma with another chair but Ranma low blow him and Darien doubled over grabbing his crotch. Then hit him with an uppercut sending him flying out a window then he leapt out of the window.

"Darien bubblla, how's it going?" He said, Darien slowly started to get up and tackled Ranma in to a car.

Meanwhile people were calling the police as paparazzi were recording the fight. Darien started to slam elbows in to the back of Ranma's neck. "I'M GOING TO TURN YOU IN TO A VEGITABLE BITCH!" He screamed and he did it again and was about to stomp on to Ranma's neck when a flying, spear with a green head hit him. He was tall and was dressed in a sun yellow T-shirt, black jeans, sunglasses and boots.

"If it isn't my old dear friend, Darien Wingfoot." He said, Jen looked up and saw him.

"T.S.!" She said.

"Hey sis!" He said, "I'll get him busy, get to Ranma!" So she did.

"Why are you helping him?" Said Darien, "you're my blood brother!"

"WRONG! It was Ranma that was bonded to Jen NOT you!" Said T.S., he hit Darien with a quick right hook knocking him out. Later, the police was taking statements from everyone and arrested Darien and paramedics were patching Ranma up as the other Super Pat's showed up. Ranko went over to see if he was alright and kissed T.S passionately on the lips.

"Hi, T.S." She said with a smile and her head on his chest. He kissed her on the forehead and rested his chin on her head. Then they let go, "so what happened?"

"Darien almost broke Ranma's neck." Said Jen, "if it wasn't for T.S." Ranko smiled.

"Thanks for saving my brother." She kissed him again.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story