Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Super Patriots: Patriot in LA

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Bright reveals to the others what she really looks like and things are being set up.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-06 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 677 words

1Exciting
The next morning, Ranma was on the beach tossing a football with 'Bucky', Sam and T.S, “hey boss?” Said Sam as he caught the ball and threw it back.


“Yeah Sam?” Said Ranma as he caught it and threw it to Bucky.


“What are you going to about the press since they found out that you are here?”


“I don't know Sam,” he said as he threw it to T.S. “I'll bet that they are hounding on the Raiders about me being here.”


“I may have an idea,” said T.S throwing it back.



There was a press conference about the reason he was in LA. “I have heard the rumors about me and my team mates, playing here in LA.” Said Ranma. “That's not true, we are here to just relax. We haven't even decided to play for our own home town yet.”


Later, Ranma and the others were sitting down at the table. “Sigh, okay Bright I'm going to use a technique to put you in to a synthoid body that Toni had made and you can tell us what's going on?”


'Okay Ranma, but will we still be connected?' She said.

“Hey, I'm a genius.” Said Toni, “of course you will.” She laid a body down, it was female so Ranma wouldn't fell awkward about kissing it. So he did and a part of her went in to the clone. It started to rise and sat up, then 'she' started to look around.


Wow, it actually worked.” She said.


“Like I said,” said Toni. “Genius.”


“Sigh, okay.” Started Ranma, “why don't you start by telling us what's going on.” So she did and they, found out that her former pardner, 'Crimson Dawn', was one of the strongest heroes out of Japan and she was trying to find the killers of her old pardner and found out that her race were being experimented on.


I wish could show what we really look like before we become enlightened.


“Go ahead,” said Toni.


Huh?


“The clone, can be what ever you want it to be.” So she transformed it in to a tall, sexy, blonde with orange skin and full blue eyes. (Think Starfire -A.N.) “Whoa.”


“Hello,” said Sam.


“Yikes,” said T.S.


“Madre Dios,” said Angel.


“You've got to be kidding me.” Said Bucky.


“Bright?” Said Ranma.


Yes, this is what we look like.” She said.


“You're a Tamaranian?”


No, our race looks like that of the extinct race and have the same powers and abilities but, we are also parasites. We can't live without a host. Except the royals and as you can see, I am a royal a princess. Our souls are bonded Ranma.” Ranma whistled.


“What does this mean for us?” Said Jennifer.


You can still marry Ranma, but for now on you'd have to share him with me.” Everyone looked at Jen.


“I don't mind,” she said. “If I have to share him with my friends I can share him with a synthclone.” With that, she kissed him on the lips.



Later, Bright was now dressed in one of Nodoka's kimonos and settled in the house. “Do you have any other clothes or gear?” Ranma asked.


Oh my yes,” she said, she started to take off the kimono and she was standing there nude before him. Then she used the morphing abilities of the synthclone to make her outfit. It was a black leather short body suit, with fishnet stockings, boots, striking gloves and a jacket. (Think Star Canary- A.N.) “This my normal gear.” She said then changed in to battle armor with shoulder pads, head guard, fore arm armor, shin and knee armor and had a star over her left eye. She carried, twin battle swords as well. (Think Shatterstarfire- A.N.) “And this is my ceremonial armor.” She changed back and put on her kimono.


“Whoa,” he said. “Okay, where was the last place you two were headed to before her death?”


The Spyder Building.


“This is going to be interesting.” He said.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story