Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Super Patriots: Patriot in LA

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The team gets some International help.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-04-19 - 1167 words

1Original
Chapter 5


London, Eng.



A couple were walking down the street, holding hands and enjoying themselves. The guy had black hair and green eyes, he was 6 foot 4, was buffed, having washboard abs and arms big enough for his fiancee to snuggle in. The girl had long brown hair in curls and waves and caramel brown eyes, was an 'Amazonish' 6 foot 2, she was buff as well with a large D-cup bustline, deceptively strong arms and legs that were strong enough to run extremely fast or hold her fiance close in their bed. The guy was in a black T-shirt, cargo pants and boots, while his fiancee was in a white T-shirt, jeans and sandal boots.

“That was a great lunch Harry.” She said to her fiance. It was the 'Man Who Won' Harry Potter.

“Glad you liked it Mione.” He said, his fiancee was Hermione Granger. His best friend since school, they had gotten together because they were very compatible. But there was another reason. As they were walking to the nearest floo so they could head home there was a bank robbery. “Uh oh,” they ran over to where the trouble was and sure enough it was a bank robbery going on and the robbers were members of ex-pure-blooded families.

“Well,” said Hermione. “You know what this means?”

“Yep,” sighed Harry. With that they started to change clothes, Harry ripped off his T-shirt and underneath was a sleeveless, spandex 'Union Jack' shirt. He tore away his pants revealing tights and put on a pair of gloves and then reached into a 'stuff-space pocket' and pulled out a harness with guns in them, a kodachi and a kitana. Then he pulled on a full face mask with white lenses on it.

Hermione stood with her arms up and her clothes started to change into a white, red and blue bodysuit with dark blue gloves and boots and a blue and white topless cowl with white lenses. They looked at each other and nodded then they took off for the bank.

Meanwhile, Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Pansy Parkenson were at the Bank of England demanding all the money in the vaults or they would start killing people. “I Want It Now!” He said as he placed his wand to one of the guards heads. That was when Harry and Hermione came in.

“You're getting nothing Malfoy!” Said a muffled voice behind them.

“Except our feet up your arse!” Said a female voice they turned around and saw them.

“Union Jack! Captain Britain!” Someone said, that's right. Harry and Hermione were Great Britain's answer to Patriot and Gridiron Girl. You see, Harry's mom, Lily and Nodoka were sisters they were both from Krypton so half of Harry's DNA was very powerful. Then during World War 2, the Queen had heard about what the Americans were doing with Steve Rogers and wanted to have their own Super Soldier so Charlus Potter had wanted to volunteer so he had became the first 'Union Jack' which in turn he married Doretha Black. Who in turn gave him a pair of sons named James and Charlus Jr.

Both gained their father's powers and magic, but James took on the mantle of 'Union Jack' as Charlus had acted as backup for him. Then when both graduated from Hogwarts, both became aurors and during his time at school James met and fell in love with Lily Evans (formerly El), they married and had children even though Lily was worried about them having children but he told her that he was Union Jack and they had twins, one boy and one girl named Harry and Rose.

Now Harry has taken up the mantle of Union Jack.

Daniel and Emma Granger were kidnapped by a psycho and subjected them to experiments that would kill the normal people. But as the old saying goes, 'that which does not kill you only makes you stronger'. That's what had happened to them. Dan had gained mental powers, agility, super strength and total immortality. Emma had gained super strength, super speed, flight, armored skin, super senses and super breath. So when they brought Hermione into the world, she was a mixture of both of her parents. She had her dad's agility, mental powers and total immortality but she could bare children. She also gained her mom's strength, speed, flight and senses.

She had seen how the world was like and wanted to be a hero so she became Captain Britain.

The 'Death Nibblers' had seen them and started to attack them. Union Jack drew his guns and started shooting at them, “Cap! Get the hostages to safety!” He said.

“Right,” she headed for them and started to fight off the wizards in her way. As they were fighting, aurors had came to the bank to stop them. Along with them was Albus Dumbledore. Then Draco had came out along with his cronies with Union Jack and Captain Britain leading them out.

“Keep them on a better leash.” He said, as he pushed them to aurors.

“You Have A Lot To Answer For Union Jack!” Said Dumbledore, the aurors were pissed off at Dumbledore.

“That's just the thing,” said Jack. “We don't answer to you.” With that they both took off disappearing over the horizon. Dumbledore had wanted Harry dead for his 'Greater Good' never minding the fact that James, Lily and Rose would basically kill him. Harry killed Voldermort twice once when he was a baby and the other time when he was Union Jack during his fifth year.


Once they got to a huge manor, Union Jack and Captain Britain had landed and took off their masks. “Well, that was fun wouldn't you say Mione?” Said Harry, she giggled and they walked in to the manor. When Lily had seen them.

“Hello you two,” she said. “Why are you in uniform?”

“Well, the Bank of England had been attacked by next-gen Death Eaters.” Said Harry.

“Who?”

“Malfoy and cronies.” Said Hermione.

“So you took them down?”

“Yep.”

“Good, because I have a mission for you two.” They followed her to the sitting room. Inside it was a normal looking room but when Lily put a red crystal in to place, the entire room changed into a war room with screens everywhere. Then she contacted her sister. “Okay Nodoka,” the Asian woman appeared on the screen.

“Hello Harry, Hermione.” She said.

“Hello auntie,” said Harry. “What's wrong?”

“Well, Kal needs help. You see, he's in California visiting some friends and while he was working out he saw a heroine that needed his help and knowing him, he tried to help her.”

“Sounds familiar?” Said Hermione to Harry. Who in turn sighed.

“Well she had a Godling inside of her. It's sort of a parasite, more like a symbiote. So I sent the 'Super Patriots' out to help him.”

“We'll help,” said Harry.

Nodoka and smiled, “oh good come to the house first.” They nodded. So they started to get packed.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story