Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hand In Mine Into Your Icy Blues

Chapter 5

by RedNight 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 341 words

0Unrated
I never thought it was possible to love someone at first sight but looking at Gerard hovering over me, his eyes full of lust proves me wrong. The stories his eyes tell by looking at them just once amazes me. The pain, regret and heartache that bleed from them make me just want to hold him and never let anyone hurt him again. Its hard to believe I've only known him for about two hours. And here we are, both butt naked with him inside me.
His thrusts are fast and our breathing is getting heavier and heavier. He leans down and pushes his lips to mine and that's when he hits it. That one spot that makes everything in your body feel like its about to explode with pleasure.
"FUCK!" I shout as the feeling flows through me. "Right there. Oh god. Right fucking there." He smiles cheekily and thrusts harder, earning a louder moan from me each time. He begins to kiss and nibble at my neck which sends me over the edge and its not long till a loud moan escapes my lips and I've came all over my stomach. The feeling of my muscles tightening then sends Gerard over the edge and he comes inside me with a loud groan. He pulls out of me and I roll onto my side so he can lie beside me.
He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He then reaches down to the floor of the car and lifts up a blanket. He puts it over the both of us and I snuggle into him. Its not long till my eyelids are too heavy to keep open and I drift off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: IM SO SO SO SORRY! I know I should have updated so much sooner but I've just not had the time and there's been a lot of shit going on in my life right now. I know this chapter is really shit too. Sorry. I really am.
Sign up to rate and review this story