Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Son of the Undertaker

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Ranma meets Terri.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ranma - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 737 words

0Unrated
Meanwhile at Furukin, Tatewaki Kuno was being told about the guy that punked his ass soundly. “WHAT?” He screamed, “surely you must be joking Nabiki Tendo. My fiery pig tailed girl could not be the younger sibling to that dark mage?” Nabiki just rolled her eyes, sighed and nodded.
 
“She is Kuno-baby,” she said.
 
“Then she must have been bespelled by the foul mage so she may not express her love for me.” He said, “Tell me where is the fiend right now?”
 
Nabiki just sighed, “He said something about taking entrance exams at Tokyo University. That's where he might right now.” With that Kuno left the class room and she sighed again and shook her head. “Idiot.”
 
Chapter 2
 
Meanwhile Ranma was about to go to another class when he ran in to the girl that was checking him out. She looked at him, “Ranma Saotome?” She said he slowly nodded.
 
“What can I do for you, Ms.?” He said.
 
“Bogard, Terri Bogard.” (1) She said, “Would you mind if we talked before class?”
 
“Any relation to Min Bogard?” He said worriedly.
 
“That's my cousin, I'm sorry about her actions.” She said.
 
“That's alright,” he said. “I never had so much fun for a while.”
 
So they talked and she dropped the bomb on him, “uh I think we are engaged.”
 
“WHAT?” He said, meanwhile the woman that was watching in Stygian spit out a bon-bon.
 
“WHAT?” She said, “THAT'S IT! I'm going up there!” So she went in to her bed room and started to pack. Meanwhile Ranma was looking at the girl that told him that they were fiancées.

“We are engaged? How?” He said.
 
“Your dad promised my dad that you would marry me.” She said.
 
“But we hardly know each other!”
 
“I know but, I wouldn't mind getting to know you.”
 
Ranma nodded, “how's about after class?”
 
“Sure,” she smiled. Later Ranma and Terri left the class and met up with Min.
 
“Where do you two wish to go?” He asked.
 
“There's a coffee shop near by,” said Min. “Why don't we go there?” So they do, when all of the sudden, Kuno showed up on the campus grounds.
 
“Halt, foul Magnus!” He said, Ranma sighed.
 
“What do you want Kuno?”
 
“That is Upperclassman Kuno to you!”
 
“In case you just fell off of the daikon truck this morning, you are on the campus of Tokyo University.” Ranma said, “You are only a high school student. So who's the real Upperclassman?”
 
“You must have bespelled the dean of students here!” Kuno didn't finish because Ranma punched him in the face and then hit him with a `Last Ride' power bomb.
 
“Get this loser off of my campus!” Said the dean, “Saotome in my office, right now!”
 
“Yes sir,” he said. So he followed the dean to his office.
 
Once inside, the dean patted him on the back. Ranma was a little confused.
 
“Okay, what is going on?” He said, the dean told him that Kuno was his brother-in-law's son and that it was time for him to be brought down a peg or ten.
 
“I just wanted to thank you for doing that for me Ranma.” He said.
 
“Uh sure no problem.” He said and he left the office. Then he met up with Min and Terri. Later he was on the way home when a big truck pull up next to him. They pulled over and he went in to the truck. “What's going on?”
 
“Sir, Kyoko Kusanagi / Kyori Yagami are about to awake.” Said a technician.
 
He looked in the chamber and only saw one woman; she had short brown hair and was nicely built. “Where's the other one?” He said.
 
“Well, she is sort of a Jekyll and Hyde type of clone.”
 
“I see so if or when the time's right, she'd change into Kyori and vice-verseca.”
 
“Right.”
 
“Alright, come to the house and set up underneath it.”
 
So they head for the manor and Ranma pulled into the garage. Priority was waiting on him. “Good evening young master,” she said.
 
“Hey Priority, mom around?”
 
“She just stepped out.”
 
“Alright, I guess I can tell her later. Do you wish for me to make dinner tonight?”
 
“No we have it sir.”
 
“Very well then, I'm going up and take my bath. Tell me when Ranko shows up.”
 
“Yes sir.” With that Ranma went to take his bath.
 
To be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story