Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Son of the Undertaker

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

A demon escaped and Ranma's got to stop him.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Ranma - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 877 words

0Unrated
Meanwhile, Ranko had just got in she was floating in mid air, happy that the fights were finally over. `Bro actually helped me.' She thought, `I'll have to do something for him.' She saw Priority walking over to her, “hey Priority.” She said.
 
“Hello Ranko-sama,” she said.
 
“Hey Priority,” she said. “Where's Ranma?”
 
“Ranma-dono's in the furo.”
 
“And mom?”
 
“She hasn't come in yet.”
 
“Alright, I'm going to see how his first day was.” She went upstairs to the furo, she knocked on the door, “I'm coming in bro.” So she went in and saw Ranma relaxing and asleep.
 
Chapter 3
 
Ranma was in the mental plane where he met up with his `Uncle' Kane, he was telling him that a prisoner had escaped for Stygian Prison.
 
Who was it?
 
Abyss!
 
How did he escape?
 
I don't know but, he's coming up there after you so, be careful.
 
Ranma nodded and started to come out of his trance. “This doesn't look good.” He got out of the furo, dried off and headed for his room to get dressed.
 
“Hey bro,” said Ranko as she saw him walking into his room.
 
“Hey Ko-chan,” he said absent mindedly.
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“It's nothing, don't worry about it.” Later he went down in to the old manor and saw that everything was setting up. Meanwhile, in another old manor, there was a flash of black and white light and a beautiful woman had appeared out of nowhere. She smiled and started to setup her own home there.
 
`Well I hope Ranma comes and visit me soon.'
 
After Ranma was done with checking on some things, he went back upstairs in to the main house. Right into Ranko, she was standing there with her hands on her hips and wasn't going to let him pass. “Alright, what is going on?” She said he sighed and motioned for her to sit.
 
“Alright, I'll talk.” He said, “I'm sure mom told you about what happened to me on that damn training trip right?” She nodded.
 
“I really want to strangle that fat bastard!” She said, Ranma continued.
 
“Well, I'm also a bounty hunter for Hell and protector of this realm.”
 
“Whoa,” she was stunned. “So, why did you look like the world was going to end?”
 
“Sigh, there's this psychopath named Abyss.” He said, “really evil man. Would kill his own family just so he could take their energy so he could rule the world. Well, he escaped and they want me to be on the look out and to be careful. He's way too powerful for me to take him. So I'd have to wait for my sensei to come and help me take him down.” Meanwhile in a cemetery, said psychopath had showed up. He was almost 8 feet tall and was huge. He was in a black and blood red body suit and a nose and mouth mask.
 
He started to look for Ranma, he grabbed the first person he could get his hands on and lifted him up.
 
WHERE IS HE?” He demanded his victim was scared and shaking. He couldn't answer the monster that was holding him. So the monster started to suck his life energy out and left a lifeless husk. People started to run away from the monster meanwhile, there were reports on what was going on. Ranma and Ranko saw what was going on.
 
“Surely you are not going out there to stop the maniac?” She said.
 
“That's Abyss,” he said.
 
“THAT'S HIM?” He nodded, “what are we going to do?”
 
“I don't know I know I can't do anything with out help.”
 
Meanwhile, the succubus saw what was going on and she went out and went to fight that monster. `Maybe this will get Ranma to notice me.' So she went to fight Abyss, once she caught up with him he was destroying to city.
 
“Alright `Kong', I think that's enough from you!” She said and sent on of her bats to attack him. But all it did was make him angrier, he grabbed her and tossed her through a window.
 
“Ugh!” she said as he hit the ground hard.
 
WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS THAT PUNK RANMA?
 
“I don't know and even if I did, I would tell you!” Then he grabbed her and started to choke and shake her.
 
Ranma and Ranko were watching, “well aren't you going to save her?” She said but when she looked over to where he was, Ranma had already left. Meanwhile Abyss was having some fun with the succubus.
 
YOU KNOW THEY SAY SUCCUBUI WILL HAVE SEX WITH ANY MAN, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!” He said as he started to rip her outfit off. He was going to rape her when all of the sudden.
 
DARK THUNDER!” Black lightning bolts hit the monster knocking him back. The cameras where on Ranma, his left hand was crackling with dark energy.
 
“Okay Abyss, time for you to go back to Stygian!” He said the succubus went over to him. “Are you alright?” She nodded, and then Abyss saw Ranma and started to laugh evilly.
 
NOW YOU ARE HERE! I CAN FINALLY HAVE MY REVENGE!” He said and he made his attack.
 
To be continued
Sign up to rate and review this story