Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Son of the Undertaker

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Ranma vs. Abyss

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Ranma - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 872 words

1Original
Ranma was staring down the monster Abyss; he had just saved a friend of his. “Victoria, are you okay?”
 
“I'm fine,” she said. `Now that you are here.'
 
“Good, now get outta here!” He ordered, “I'll handle big, tall and ugly.”
 
“I'm not going anywhere! You are going to need help!” She said.
 
HE'S GOING TO NEED ALL THE HELP HE CAN GET! BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO HELP HIM!” Abyss said.
 
“Well, we'll see about that!” Said Ranma.
 
Chapter 4
 
Ranma and Abyss were going at it and things were being destroyed, people were trying to get out of the way as the two warriors were going at it. Meanwhile Kane and the Undertaker had found out what was going on. “I'm sorry Mark,” said Kane. “I tried to warn him.
 
That's alright, you didn't have enough time to tell him, but right now we have to get up there and help him.” Said the `Taker so they started on their way up. Meanwhile Abyss had started to fire off his darkness powers and Ranma was dodging them. Meanwhile Terri, Nabiki and Min had seen the fight and tried to help Ranma.
 
“Take this you psycho!” She drew back her arm, “POWER GEYSER!” She punched the ground sending a huge blast out towards the monster that was hurting her fiancée.
 
“Leave Ran-chan alone!” Said Min as she leapt up into the air, “FLYING SQUIRREL DANCE!” Then she spun in a flaming fireball hitting Abyss. But he caught her and tossed her away. Ranma's eyes got wide and he ran to catch her, Abyss tried to stop him but Terri hit another Power geyser knock the monster back.
 
“Thanks,” he said to her as he caught Min. Then he landed on the docks and looked over to where Abyss was. He put her down, “look that psycho's a wrecker. He won't stop until I'm dead and he'll go right through you and Terri to go to me.” Then he remembered that Terri's still alone with Abyss. “Damn!” He rushed over to where they were.
 
Abyss had Terri by the throat and climbed up to a tower over looking the bay. “NOW, YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR MEDDLING, BITCH!” He was about to drop her when all of the sudden, Ranma came in for the save. He grabbed Terri and on the way up, kicked Abyss in the jaw.
 
Then he flipped behind the monster and landed behind the tower. He looked over his shoulder and saw Abyss coming after them, `oh shit!' He thought and ran trying to get Terri to safety. `Where's sensei when I need him?'
 
Meanwhile Undertaker sneezed and poured on the speed with Kane right behind him. Abyss started to use his powers and started to throw Abyss balls at them, they were destroying anything they came in contact with. Ranma was dodging up a storm; things were getting destroyed behind him. But then Abyss targeted Ranma's left shoulder and fired a thin beam of Abyss energy and it hit.
 
“Ugh!” Ranma went down dropping Terri in the process. Then that was when the monster showed up and started working him over, he slammed Ranma in to a building and followed him in. Then he threw Ranma into some barrels and a brick wall. He slammed Ranma against the wall countless of times. Then he held him against it and drew back his fist. It was surrounded by Abyss energy; he was going to kill Ranma.
 
That was when he saw hit with a razor sharp fan slicing his shoulder. Another one got the arm that was holding Ranma against the wall. Ranma slid down the wall out cold, Abyss looked over and saw Min with another fan ready to fly he rushed her and she threw it. It stabbed the monster in the gut, but he was still coming that was when she ducked out of the way and lo and behold, the Undertaker was right behind her.
 
DARK THUNDER!” He said and black lightning hit the fan, shocking the monster and knocking him out. Kane was checking Ranma out and seeing if he was all right.
 
It doesn't look good Mark.” He said, “His shoulder's badly injured.
 
“ALRIGHT, I'LL CALL FOR JEZEBEL AND SEE IF SHE CAN HEAL HIM.” So he did, then a 6-foot tall woman appeared out of nowhere. She was in all black leather, had long blood-red hair and dark violet eyes.
 
What do you want Mark?” She said, so he explained Ranma's injuries and she looked over to him. Quickly she held him in her arms, by this time Victoria was there.
 
“Oh brother, more challengers?” She said Jezebel looked over to the succubus.
 
Aren't you supposed to be doing time in Nelfilhiem?” She said Victoria gulped and quickly disappeared. “I'll take him home, where does he live?” Just then they heard a voice.
 
“Perhaps I might be of some help?” It was Priority, she had picked Nodoka when they heard about the fight and headed to where he was. Later Mark sent Abyss back to Stygian and made sure he was staying there and Priority took Ranma, Terri, Min and Jezebel back to Saotome manor.
 
To be continued
Sign up to rate and review this story