Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

Once all of us had packed everything up, we got in the car and Gerard started driving. Zapper had never been in a car before and was really excited.

“Where are you gonna like be in charge exactly?” Raven asked “Haru decided everything important at the headquarters so where will you two go?”

“We could build a new headquarters.” Gerard replied thoughtfully “But it’d be colourful and bright, no TV screens to watch the citizens. People could come there if they have problems and whatever. It wouldn’t be intimidating at all…”

“It sounds like fun.” I smiled “But it’d take a lot of work.”

“If the whole town worked together then we could get it done pretty quickly.” Frank said “This is gonna be so awesome.”

Draven started shrieking in Natalia’s arms “For crying out loud, I’m so awful at this!” Natalia sighed.

Raven took him off her and he calmed down straightaway, Natalia sighed again heavily “It’s just cos I’m his Mom.” Raven said gently “Look at this.”

Raven handed Draven to Mikey and he started screaming again. So Raven took Draven back and again, he stopped crying “Love you too Draven.” Mikey laughed.

“See, you’ll be great with your own baby.” Raven smiled, kissing the top of Draven’s head.

“Oh yeah, Raven was so bad at babysitting Levana and Ezra.” Ray giggled, putting his arm round her “And when Draven was first born, I was hopeless. I’d burst into tears every time that Draven cried and Raven would have to calm us both down.”

“I was the same.” Frank said, kissing Levana’s cheek “Wasn’t I Sweetie?”

“Daddy!” Levana suddenly shrieked “Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!”

Everyone was silent until Frank burst into tears “Oh my god, that was her first word!” He kissed her cheek again “I love you so much!”

“Daddy!” Levana giggled.

“Aww that’s so cute!” Penina giggled.

Ezra must’ve felt left out and didn’t want his twin sister Levana to take all the attention so he said “Mommy!”

Penina squealed and hugged Ezra close “That’s so amazing!” Penina grinned, kissing his forehead “I love you Baby!”

“That’s the cutest thing ever!” I smiled.

“Ahh! Their first words!” Raven grinned “I can’t wait until Draven learns to talk.”

“Yeah until he’s three and he’s asking ‘why’ all the time about everything?”

“Oh my god, I can’t stand it when little kids ask why about everything!” Penina cried “It is just because it is and they should accept that.”

“I’m gonna teach Levana and Ezra how to say why the next time you leave me to babysat.” I teased.

“I won’t let you babysit them anymore then!” Penina giggled.

“And it’ll be even more annoying because there’d be two of them constantly asking you why.”

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!” Penina squeaked.

“Mommy!” Ezra giggled.

“Yes, just keep saying mommy; don’t learn any new words for a while!” Penina laughed, kissing his forehead.

“Guys, can I tell you something?” Lucy bit her lip “I haven’t told anybody yet.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“I’m pregnant…”

What?” Gerard screamed from the front of the car, almost passing out.




We pulled up outside BLI and heard shouting coming from inside “What’s going on?” Frank asked, using one hand to hold Levana and the other to wipe away his tears. He’d cried nearly the whole way here because Levana had said Daddy.

“Let’s go talk a look.” Raven said, kissing Draven’s head and walking inside.

We all went inside and gasped. Korse was standing there, his clothes a little singed but his body was still in the same condition. He looked at us for a long moment before grabbing Lucy. He shrieked “Let. Her. Go.” Gerard hissed, his hand tightening on his ray gun.

“Shoot me and I’ll shoot her before I can die.” Korse hissed, using one arm to aim a ray gun at Lucy’s head “I’d think carefully if I were you Party Poison.

“Let her go now!” Gerard shrieked “I will kill you, I swear to fucking god!”

Korse smirked then pulled the trigger. Lucy screamed and fell to the floor. Gerard aimed his gun at Korse, pulled the trigger and shot him in the face. Then he bent down next to Lucy and hugged her close “Lucy, are you okay Sweetie?” He asked quietly, kissing her forehead “Come on Lucy, you can make it. Crayon did it and you can too. Just open your eyes come on… Please Lucy, please…”

We all gathered round them and Gerard started sobbing “Lucy please!”

Her eyes fluttered open slowly and Gerard smiled “Are you okay Baby?”

“W-What happened?”

“Don’t worry, it’ll be okay…” Gerard kissed her gently then said “Thank god you’re okay.”
Sign up to rate and review this story