Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] – Oh my god I was writing this in Spanish and my teacher picked up my folder and looked at the pictures on it before asking ‘My Chemical Romance? They’re quite good aren’t they; I like the teenager’s song.’ So yeah my Spanish teacher is cool. She also nearly read this because she came round to mark our work during the break between lesson one and two and she lifted up the notebook I was writing in and I was like ‘No! Don’t read that!’

As Gerard started driving away, Penina turned around and laughed “The building’s on fire. This is so awesome! Korse will be dead soon.”

“Good riddance.” Raven smiled, leaning her head on Ray’s shoulder “How long will it take us to get back to the diner?”

“About fifteen minutes.” Gerard replied and Raven groaned.

“What’s wrong?” Ray asked.

“It really hurts!” Raven moaned “Can we hurry it up a bit please?”

“No, you’ll just have to grin and bear it for now.” Gerard said “I’m sorry.”

“You’ll be fine.” Ray told her “You haft to be fine because otherwise I’ll kill you.”

“That doesn’t even make sense…”

“Now you know what it feels like.” Ray teased, kissing her on the cheek.

“Are you okay Frankie?” Penina asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Yeah but you’re gonna have to be all sympathetic and take care of me for a few days.” Frank smiled.

“Since you were so protective over me when I was pregnant, it’s a deal.” Penina giggled, kissing him “I love you Frankie.”

“I love you too Penina and I’m so glad you didn’t get hurt.”

“Well I would’ve if you hadn’t jumped in front of me.” Penina raised her eye-brows “Did you think I hadn’t noticed? You risked your life to save mine?”

“Of course I did. And if I have to, I’ll continue risking my life for you because I love you and life without you is unbearable.” Frank kissed the top of Penina’s head.

“Aww!” Penina cried, hugging Frank tighter and making him wince.

“This is turning really emotional.” Sam giggled “Me and Mikey are flawless, we came out untouched!”

“Don’t worry; I’m sure he’ll touch you tonight.” Frank teased, causing Sam to poke the shoulder he’d been shot in and he screamed.



Fifteen minutes later we made it back to the diner and Gerard had to carry me in “Oh my god, is she dead?” Kat yelled “Crayon, you promised me you wouldn’t die!”

“I’m not dead!” I said in a whiney voice “I’ve just, you know, been shot in the face…”

“Get her to Doctor DD! Quick!” Ray shrieked, running in holding Raven.

“Ray, calm down, my legs not about to fall off…” Raven sighed.

Frank and Lucy walked into Doctor DD’s room while Gerard me and Ray carried Raven. Kat and Penina came in as well.

I laid down on the floor and Kat took my hand. Why do people like holding my hand so much? “I don’t get it.” Kat said “You took a shot to the face but you’re still alive? It doesn’t make sense.”

“We didn’t really question it, we were just happy she survived.” Gerard said, pulling Lucy onto his lap and kissing the top of her head “But it actually doesn’t make any sense.”

“I’m smart! I’ll figure it out!” Doctor DD said, looking at each of us “I’ll have to stitch up Raven’s leg first though to stop it bleeding.”

“Is it gonna hurt?” Raven asked, her eyes filling with sudden tears.

“Most likely.” Doctor DD shrugged “I’m sorry but we don’t have any other choice.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll be here for you.” Ray whispered, kissing her cheek “You’ll be fine, I promise.”

“But I don’t like needles that much.”

“It’ll be okay…” Ray promised, running his fingers up and down her arm.

“Okay.” Raven sighed, sitting down and propping her leg up on the table.

Raven winced as Doctor DD pushed the needle into her skin but she was actually really brave “I’m so proud of you.” Ray grinned, kissing Raven on the lips.



Four hours later we were okay again but Doctor DD still didn’t know how I’d managed to survive a shot between the eyes “I guess I’m just immortal.” I grinned.

“Wanna test that theory?” Frank joked and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“I have a theory.” Doctor DD said, coming into the room. I picked up Zipper, put him on my lap and stroked him “You had a reason to survive.”

“… What?” I asked.

“The draculoid that Mikey shot, the one who’d shot at Hozzie and Gerard, didn’t have a reason to live. No family, no friends, no emotions, no life. So his body was probably relieved to be shot and just switched off. But Crayon knew she had people counting on her to survive so her body chose to survive for her.”

“Thank you body!” I smiled “… That makes me really happy for some reason.”

“That’s so cool.” Hozzie grinned.

“So are we gonna go back to the city now?” Penina asked, picking up Ezra.

“Yeah, sure we are.”

“Guys…” Hozzie muttered, biting her lip “Where am I supposed to go?”

“What do you mean Hoz?” Mikey asked.

“Well you guys are all splitting up. All the couples are going together and Kat and Crayon are moving in together. And that leaves me. Am I supposed to just live by myself?”

“Of course not.” Gerard replied “You can live with me and Lucy.”

“And you can come over to my house whenever you want.” Mikey replied “If you wanna get away from the bossy brother.”

Hozzie giggled and then we all ran off to pack our stuff.
Sign up to rate and review this story