Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] – Hey guys, I felt bad about leaving you on a cliff hanger so I thought I’d update again!

I woke up lying on my back, staring up at the ceiling “Crayon?” Someone crouched down next to me “Crayon, are you okay?” I was too stunned to say anything. I just laid back and tried to figure out what had happened “I don’t know if she can understand me or not. We’ll have to carry her downstairs.” Someone wrapped their arms around me, lifted me up and started walking away.

I looked up, blinking. I recognised the person holding me. It was Gerard “Is she okay?” I heard a voice ask. The voice was Hozzie’s.

“She’ll be fine soon, I promise.” Gerard said “We kind of need to get a move on. I don’t know how long that glass case will hold Korse.”

He carried me down all the flights of stairs and out into the town “How are we supposed to know if everyone who was on our side got out?” Penina asked.

“We sorted out groups. We’ll just make sure every person is in their groups.” Gerard lowered me to the floor and then ran off; shouting at everyone, trying to find out if everyone had got out safely.

Hozzie appeared at my side “Crayon? Can you talk? Are you okay?”

“I-I think I’m okay.” I replied, trying to sit up.

“No, stay lying down. You got shot in the face. It’s a miracle that you’re still alive.” I laid back down and Hozzie smiled at me.

“Did anybody else get hurt?”

Hozzie nodded, biting her lip “Yeah, but not as badly as you. Raven got stabbed in the leg, Frank got shot in the shoulder and Lucy was almost strangled to death. Everyone else is okay though. Gerard says we’re gonna burn down BLI and leave someone here in charge while we go back. Doctor DD will make you and the others better and then we’ll come back.”

Suddenly someone else was by my side “Crayon? For god’s sakes, I thought you were dead!”

“Stella?” I asked, grinning “I missed you so much!”

“You have a funny way of showing it since you didn’t come and see me for ages.” Stella pouted, sitting down next to me. Hozzie got up and walked away “Korse shot you in the face?”

“Yeah but that doesn’t matter.” I remembered what had happened and my smile increased “I killed Haru. We’re free now Stella.”

“Mom and Dad are worried about you. Not worried enough to come and find you though. They hid at home. But I was there Crayon, I killed like six draculoids.” Stella beamed “Are you proud of me?”

“Extremely proud of you.” I replied, reaching for her hand. She took mine and squeezed it “I don’t think Mom and Dad will like me much anymore. They did like living here, didn’t they?”

“Dad did. Mom kept telling me how much she hated it but then pretended to love it when Dad was around.” Stella shrugged her shoulders “But she loves him and she didn’t want to make him unhappy. Hey, was that bossy guy with the red hair your boyfriend?”

I laughed “No, that’s Gerard. He’s dating Lucy. He had a crush on me but I didn’t like him back.”

“Why? He’s really cute!” We both laughed “I personally prefer the short guy with the black hair-“

“Shush, don’t let Penina hear you say that!”

“Oh is he taken? Eugh that sucks.”

“And he’s a Dad.”

“A Dad? Well now I’m definitely not interested.” Stella giggled “Hey, red haired guy is coming back over. You’re going back to the desert for now, aren’t you?”

“Yeah. I have to go back and re-assure Kat that I’m okay.” I looked at her “You’ll be okay, won’t you?” She nodded “Good. Tell Mom and Dad I’ll be back soon and that I missed them. Tell them that I’ll explain everything when I get back.”

“Okay.” Stella grinned “Bye Crayon!” She got up and ran home.

Gerard crouched down next to me where Stella had been “Was that your sister?” I nodded “I’m so glad you two are talking to each other again. I know what it’s like to be away from your siblings.” He smiled and lifted me up again “You’d better go in the car. We’ve left the citizens to set fire to the building.”

“Aww but I wanted to help! That was gonna be the best part!” I moaned.

“Well you should’ve thought about that before getting shot in the face.” Gerard teased with a smile. Now that we’d officially defeated BLI he was in a really good mood “Well done though. You had guts going over and shooting Haru. Honestly, I’m glad you did and I didn’t. I was kind of scared that I’d have to do it.”

“Even though she tortured your little sister?”

“Well, Hozzie seems fine now. So does Mikey. At least neither of them got hurt. I was so scared about Lucy but thank Christ she’s okay. I don’t know what I’d have done without her.” Gerard bit his lip.

I laughed “And you thought I was the one for you? It was Lucy all along.”

Gerard grinned “Yeah, I guess she was.”

I was put in the back of the car, sprawled on the floor. Raven had a scary looking cut in her leg (Ray was freaking out way more than she was), Frank was holding his shoulder and Lucy had bruises all around her neck. But we were all alive, that was the main thing.

“God dammit Frank I told you not to get hurt!” Penina cried.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t protect you better!” Ray sobbed, hugging Raven close and leaning her head on his chest “I should’ve been looking out for you, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry…”

“It wasn’t your fault Ray.” Raven whispered, wrapping her arms round him “Stop crying, at least I’m alive!”
Sign up to rate and review this story