Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

“I don’t understand.” Gerard whispered “We killed them. We killed all of them.”

“I know.” I replied then looked at him “What are we gonna do?”

“How am I supposed to know?” Gerard asked “For fucks sakes, what are we gonna do Crayon? We have families now! We were happy. What do they have to do this to us?”

“Because they don’t believe in emotions, remember?”

“Wait! We had a plan for this remember?” Gerard remembered, running over to a filing cabinet and pulling it open. He flicked through the folders and then brought one out “This is it! It says ‘in case of invasion, lock every entrance to the city’. We made it all secure, remember? Okay, I’ll go and make sure that’s taken care of now. I want you to warn everybody okay?”

I nodded and ran over to the megaphone while Gerard ran down to the city “Hello Zone Three, this is Crayon here to bring you an important message.” I said, knowing that my voice was blasting every speaker in the city “It seems we have intruders coming just off the edge of Zone Two but it is nothing to worry about. At this moment I time, Gerard and some others are securing the city to make sure they can’t come in but in the meantime, it would be a wise idea to stay inside your homes until it is safe to come back out. Thank you for listening.”

Some rules are just made to be broken though. I knew a group of people who would not be staying home hiding. I knew that they were already on their way here.

Just as I predicated, two minutes later the first of the group showed up “What do you mean intruders?” Raven cried, coming up to my desk.

“What are they Mommy?” Draven asked, running to the window and pointing at the army of draculoids in the distance “They’re so… Plain.”

“That’s one way to describe them.” Ray said bitterly, lifting up his son and kissing the top of his head “They’re no one important. Gerard will protect us from them, no need to be scared.”

“I’m not scared!” Draven told his Dad “I want to defeat them! I want to be a killjoy like my Mommy and Daddy were!” He squirmed to be let down and then started making ‘pow!’ noises to prove his point.

“He takes after you in almost every way!” Raven sighed, taking a seat opposite my desk. It was true. Draven looked almost exactly like his Dad with large curly brown hair and serious dark eyes.

Draven ran over to his Mom and asked “Why are you so scared Mommy? You killed them all once!”

“I know I did but what are they still doing here?” Raven asked him “Why must we defeat them twice? If we had lost then I bet we’d have the politeness to stay dead instead of coming back to haunt them several years later. And you can bet that they’ve been training while we’ve been sitting around having kids!”

“Who the hell are these intruders?” Penina snapped, storming into the room “For crying out loud Frank, keep up!”

Frank came in a couple of minutes after, holding Miles in one arm, Levana in the other and Ezra was on his back with his arms wrapped around his Daddy’s neck “Sorry…” Frank huffed, stopping and letting the kids down though he kept hold of Miles “Oh my god, what are they doing here?” He asked, noticing the large army in the distance.

“Who are they?” Levana asked, walking over to the window and tapping her glass on the window “Why can’t just let them in? I thought we were friends with everyone.” She looked genuinely confused. I wished I was that little again, too little to fully understand what was going.

Frank handed Miles to Penina and lifted Levana up. It was so sweet when Frank held Levana because she was such a Daddy’s girl “We are friends with everyone but these people don’t want to be friends with us.” Frank told her “They’re… Bad people. But don’t worry, they won’t get into the city.”

“But maybe I could talk to them and make them be our friends.” Levana whispered.

“No! We don’t want them to be our friends!” Ezra shrieked, running round the room with Draven “We’ll be like our Daddy’s were! They were heroes and we can be heroes too!” Draven and Ezra ran round the room making loud ray gun noises.

“Would you two be quiet for a couple of minutes?” I asked patiently, running my fingers through my hair “Three, two, one-“

“What’s going on?” Sam asked, running into the room with Mikey, Lucy, Natalia and Carl. Sam was holding Alicia, Natalia was holding Gerard and Lucy was holding Rosie.

“Where’s Hozzie, Ben and Jack?”

“Hozzie went off to find Gerard because she’s worried he’ll get hurt for some reason.” Mikey explained to me “Ben and Jack are busy making sure that everyone definitely goes to their homes and doesn’t do anything stupid.”

“How did they come back from the dead?” Lucy wants to know “… And actually is Gerard okay?”

“He’ll be fine; he knows what he’s doing.” Sam sighed “Well, so long as they can’t come in, we’ll be fine right? How far do you think they’d go to win here?”

“I think they’d go as far as they possibly can.” Raven hissed “Draven, Ezra, would you two maybe be quiet now please?”

“We’re gonna kill the evil draculoids!” Ezra yelled.

I groaned and got up “Come on, let’s go and find Gerard.”
Sign up to rate and review this story