Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

[A/N] – I’m really sorry I didn’t update yesterday but I nearly got my laptop stolen… Basically my Mom told me to wait outside for her so she could pick me up from my Dad’s and I put my laptop behind the wall then sat on the wall. So when my Mom showed up, I picked up my bags but not my laptop. I didn’t remember until I got to my brother’s house and then my Dad kept it at his house. I probably wouldn’t have been able to update anyway because Jasmine came over and her Dad didn’t pick her up until 11.30pm.

We found Gerard and Hozzie standing near the gates “What’s wrong?” I asked her when I noticed she was shaking.

“They won’t get in, will they?” Hozzie looked terrified.

“Of course they won’t.” Gerard re-assured her “Where’s Kat by the way?”

“Probably hiding at her place. We should go make sure she’s okay.” I said and we all walked over to Kat’s house.

We knocked on the door three times and Kat opened the door an inch so that she could peer through the crack “Who is it?” She asked, her voice shaking.

“It’s us Kat. Let us in.”

Kat opened the door just enough for us all to squeeze in one at a time. Now-a-days it was pretty rare that Kat ever left her house. I guess after being tortured, watching her Father die and nearly losing all her friends, she became fearful of anything else happening. She won’t make friends with any new people in this town even though we’re friends with nearly everyone here.

“I heard the announcement.” Kat told us “I didn’t want to take the risk of letting a draculoid come in or something.”

“How did you know BLI were out there?”

“Who else would it be?” Kat asked, showing us into the living room “What are we gonna do then?”

“We’ve cut off every entrance to the city. I don’t know what they’ll do next and what we’ll do.” Gerard admitted “Oh Kat, please don’t cry!”

“I can’t help it! What if they take over the city again?”

I swallowed “Well we’d do what we did before, wouldn’t we?” Everyone looked at me “We’d be the killjoys again, right?”

“We’d be the first people they go after.” Penina reminded me, pulling Ezra onto her lap “And besides, what about the citizens? They can’t all become killjoys and we can’t leave them all here.”

“I don’t know what to do.” I groaned “I promised we’d keep everyone safe and now look what’s happening!”

“You didn’t predict this would happen.” Raven re-assured me.

“I wanna be a killjoy!” Draven yelled “Please can we all be killjoys?”

“Yeah, we wanna be killjoys!” Ezra cried “I don’t get it, why can’t we just be killjoys?”

“Because it’s not safe!” Levana told them sternly “Now shut up and let the grown-ups talk!” Draven and Ezra shut up straightaway.

“You tell them Sweetie.” Frank laughed.

“Can we be serious for a minute please?” Mikey asked “I’m not saying we should but say if we did become killjoys again, what would BLI do to the citizens here?”

“I don’t think they’d do anything.” I replied “I think they’re only after us. I mean my parents didn’t want me to fight BLI but they still live here.”

“Yes but everyone who didn’t get involved in the war didn’t change their houses or outfits or anything. Maybe they were just waiting for BLI to come back so that they could destroy us and live the life they wanted.” Sam thought about it “Though why they’d want to live a life where they weren’t allowed to feel anything is beyond me.”

“I don’t know but whatever people should live how they want to live.” Gerard said.

“Well that’s what makes you a great leader.” Lucy told him “You do let people live how they want to live. BLI force people to live lives their way.”

“Yeah but will it matter when BLI break down the walls?”

“You promised they wouldn’t come in!” Hozzie cried.

Gerard sighed “Look, I don’t know if BLI will get in or not but I do know that I’ll do everything I possibly can to keep you all safe.”

“And I’ll help too.” I said firmly “Honestly, I think there’s only one thing we can do.”

“What’s that?”

“Get our killjoy stuff on and go find Doctor DD.” I said “I don’t have any other plan. Do you?”

Everyone shook their heads “Then it’s settled.” Gerard replied “Everyone get your killjoy outfits and stuff on. We’re going back to the diner.”

“Yes!” Ezra and Draven shrieked at the same time, causing Levana to slap them both on the back of the head.
Sign up to rate and review this story