Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

A couple of hours later I was dressed in my killjoy outfit and I wasn’t Crayon Jones anymore. I was Transmission Monster, the girl who had murdered Haru and brought peace to Zone Three. And now she was back from the dead. Did that mean I was no longer a hero?

There was something I had to do though before we went to find Doctor DD. I walked down the street until I made it to her house then knocked on the door three times.

She opened the door and grinned at me “Hey Crayon.”

“Hey Stella.” I replied with a small smile “You heard the alert, right?”

“Yeah, that’s why I haven’t left my house all day.”

“Well I’ve got to go for a while. I need to go and see Doctor DD to see if there’s anything we can do about BLI showing up again.”

“It was BLI?” Stella asked, her eyes widening “What the-“

“I know and Korse and Haru are somehow alive again. Which is why I need to go now. Do you think you could maybe look after everyone while I’m gone? You know what to do.” Stella always had to take over my duties whenever I was ill or just felt like having a personal day.

“But you’re pregnant Crayon are you sure it’s a good idea?”

“I will not be a coward.” I replied “I’ll see you later Stella.”

I gave her a quick hug and then started running towards the others. Unfortunately my path was blocked by a skinny boy with ice blue eyes, short choppy black hair and a lip ring “Are you going out into the desert? Can I come to? I have been training to be a killjoy for as long as I can remember!” He babbled on at me “I’m extremely good at shooting stuff and I can be really sneaky-“

“I’m sorry but who are you?”

“I thought the president was meant to know everybody here.” The boy said rudely “Anyway, my name’s Daniel Lee Whitaker but if you meant killjoy name then it’s Union Jack. So can I come with you?”

“Maybe if you’d asked sooner then we could’ve seen what you’re like but unfortunately we don’t have time for any of that.” I shrugged my shoulders “There’s nothing I can do, I’m sorry.”

Daniel looked pissed off before storming away. I sighed and walked over to the secret exit from the city where the others were waiting along with a girl I’d never seen before “Who’s this?” I asked, looking her up and down.

Gerard opened his mouth to tell me but she said “My name’s Jennifer Flores and I prefer being talked to, not talked about. “ She had black wavy hair up to her shoulders, light brown skin and wide brown eyes. She was wearing a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black converse and a red and blue t-shirt “And I know that you’re Crayon Jones. Nice hair.”

“Oh umm thank you. I don’t want to sound rude but what exactly are you doing here?”

“We found her just outside the main gate.” Gerard explained to me “She was running away from BLI with her sister so we let her in.”

“Where’s your sister then?” I asked her, looking her up and down. This girl didn’t look too trustworthy and already was kind of getting on my nerves.

“I’m afraid she got caught by Haru.” Jennifer looked lost and alone for a second before turning back to her expressionless look “Anyway, I wanna be a killjoy with you guys so that I can try to save her.”

“Well we could probably save her ourselves-“

“Hey!” Jennifer snapped “She’s my sister, I’m the one who nearly got myself killed trying to get here and now I’m gonna help you whether you like it or not. Problem?” Nobody dared to argue with her, not even Gerard.

“We’re wasting time!” Hozzie suddenly cried “Come on, let’s go and find Doctor DD so that we can get this over with already!”

“But Kat’s not here.” I said.

“She’s not going to show up.” Mikey muttered “Me and Sam went to her house and she said she was too scared.”

“Oh well, we’d better get going then.” Jennifer said, opening the secret exit and walking through. I didn’t like that girl.



“I have missed this car so much!” Frank cried, rubbing his hands up and down the seats and practically jazzing himself just sitting there.

“Me too- AHHHHHH!” Gerard shrieked as he swerved out of the way of something “Jesus fucking Christ…”

“Daddy!” A young girl screamed from outside the car. I looked outside and saw a girl with green and yellow hair, big doe-like hazel eyes and olive skin. We all got out the car and the little girl yelled “Daddy!” again.

“What’s wrong Shayla?” A voice called from inside, coming outside. That voice belonged to Doctor DD. He came outside and lifted the little girl up in his arms “Oh hey, what are you guys doing here?”

“… You have a daughter?” I asked.

“Yeah. Come on inside, it’s been a long time and we need to catch up.” Doctor DD smiled and carried the small girl inside. We all followed him in.
Sign up to rate and review this story