Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

Doctor DD drank a sip of his coffee before asking “So you drive here, nearly running my daughter over in the process, to ask what to do about a pest problem?”

“It’s a bit bigger than a pest problem.” Gerard sighed “We don’t know what to do. How could they possibly come back to life?”

“Well remember when I said that people can come back if they have a reason too?” Doctor DD asked “What did you do with their corpses?”

“We took them out into the middle of the desert and left them there. What does that have to do with anything?” I snapped, getting slightly frustrated.

“Crayon, remember how you survived that shot to the face and I told you that you survived because you had a reason to. Well they had a reason to survive. They survived because they wanted to destroy you and everything you believed in.”

“I’m so confused.” Hozzie mumbled.

“Does that mean that everyone’s immortal if they have a reason to live?” Gerard asked, looking as confused as the rest of us.

“No, it only works if you’re shot with a ray gun.” Doctor DD explained “You’d better just hope that BLI haven’t figured that out.”

“I don’t understand where all the draculoids came from then.” I said “We burnt them all to the ground along with the original headquarters.”

“The same way they got them in the first place. Brainwashing random citizens.” Doctor DD looked at Jennifer “You must’ve seen some of their work. Tell us about it.”

“Oh, I umm, blocked most of it out.” Jennifer muttered, that worried expression creeping across her face again before it disappeared just as quickly as before.

“I have one more question.” Gerard suddenly smiled “Who’s Shayla’s Mom?”

Shayla was Doctor DD’s daughter and she was just a little younger than Gerard’s daughter “Shayla, go and get your Mommy?” Doctor DD asked her. Shayla smiled, nodded and ran off to find her “You can meet her for yourself. She’s lovely, honestly.”

Shayla ran back into the room holding onto a young woman’s hand who looked about the same age as Penina. She had bright blue eyes; long wavy platinum blonde hair with a green sweeping fringe and freckles splattered across her nose “What is it?” She asked Doctor DD “Oh, hello.” She smiled “I didn’t know we had company.”

“Yeah, I wasn’t exactly expecting company but they showed up anyway.” Doctor DD shrugged his shoulders “Guys, this is Molly, my wife.”

“When did you get a wife?” Penina cried “Hey Molly, do you know Doctor DD’s real name?”

Molly nodded and smiled “Of course I do. But I’m not allowed to tell anybody, he’d probably kill me.”

Shayla climbed onto her Dad’s laugh and Doctor DD laughed “So you want my help to get rid of the BLI bastards, do you?”

“DD! Not in front of Shayla!” Molly cried, whacking him round the back of the head.

I remembered that time when I had felt ill and Doctor DD had shouted at Kat for simply asking if she could stay with me the night. Yet he didn’t seem to mind Molly whacking him round the back of the head. It was really weird.

“Sorry. Anyway, I don’t know.”

“I think we should!” Shayla squeaked “It’d be fun! You’ve told me loads about zone three and I’ve always wanted to go there.”

“We can’t just turn our backs on your friends.” Molly pointed out “Come on DD-“

“Well then I’ll go but I want you and Shayla to stay here.”

“For crying out loud, I’m not a baby!” Molly cried “Quit worrying about my getting hurt DD. We’ll be fine. Come on you lot, we’re leaving. Now.

We were all silent until Penina said “Well it’s clear who wears the pants in this relationship.”



“Draven, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong!” Raven cried as Draven sobbed into her shoulder “Come on Sweetie, what is it?”

“I don’t wanna tell you!” Draven shrieked.

The journey back home was extremely noisy and the kids soon got fed up with driving then began to all shriek. Levana got mad because Ezra got bored and started pulling her hair, then Miles got hungry and started crying to get fed, Draven kept crying but wouldn’t tell us why, Alicia was tired but wouldn’t sleep and baby Gerard was yelling random words.

“Guys!” Hozzie said loudly, suddenly silencing all the shrieks and cries “I have something to tell you. I’ve already told Jack but now I need to tell you.”

“Go ahead.” Raven smiled.

“Well, the thing is…” Hozzie bit her lip “Uhh… I’m pregnant.”

“You’re what?” Mikey yelled “You and Jack had sex?”

“Oh don’t give me that, you and Sam have had sex.” Hozzie said, nudging him.

“Yeah but… You’re pregnant? I never got pregnant!” Mikey cried.

“Oh really?” Hozzie asked in a sarcastic voice “Come on, be happy for me, please?”

Mikey grinned “I am happy for you, I was just kidding.”

“Yay now we’re pregnant buddies!” I giggled, making everyone else laugh.



We pulled up outside BLI and Jennifer went bright red “I think I need some time alone for a while.” Jennifer said before running off.

“What was all that about?” I asked.

“She’s probably just thinking about her sister and got upset.” Gerard told me “I used to get like that when BLI had Hozzie.”

“Aww!” Hozzie smiled, hugging him.

“It’s really pretty here!” Shayla giggled “Is there a park here?”

“Yeah there is!” Levana told her “Mommy, can we go to the park?”

“I wanna go to the park too!” Ezra shrieked.

“And me, and me!” Draven squealed.

“You can’t go by yourselves.” Penina sighed.

“I’ll take them.” Hozzie volunteered.

“I’ll come with you.” Raven said “Come on kids.”

Hozzie took Rosie from Gerard and Raven took baby Gerard from Natalia and then they left to play in the park with the kids “Let’s go back to the headquarters.” Doctor DD said, walking towards the building.
Sign up to rate and review this story