Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wrong Number

12- Calm Before The Storm

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 5 reviews

Christian and Jon are happy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 1177 words

1Moving


“Good morning.” Jon mumbled, sleepily smiling.

Christian grinned back at him, right before a loud yell startled them both.

“Jon! Christian! Stop making out!” Bella yelled loudly, bouncing in between them on the bed.

Jon scooted back, right as Bella fell down beside Christian, hugging her tightly.

“Someone left you a gift out front.” Bella said, grinning happily. “He was nice. I think it’s a wedding gift. Did you guys already send out the invites?”

Christian’s smile slipped away, and she was glad Jon had left to the bathroom. He didn’t hear about her secret admirer, or her gift. “Did the man say anything?” Christian was nervous that Benjamin had returned, if he had… and if he had, had he spoken to Bella? That scared her.

“He just said good morning.” Bella replied, shrugging. “It’s on the kitchen counter.”

Christian quickly got up, feeling as if her nerves were on fire.

After everything she’d learned about Jon she felt a little fuzzy, a little warm that he still wanted her around… and he wanted her around as his girlfriend.

It was like a dream.

Now if Benjamin would stop trying to twist it in to a nightmare.

Bella happily led Christian to the white box that was lying upon the kitchen table. “Can you go give Jon a morning hug for me?” Christian asked, nervous of what could be in the box. She didn’t want to open it in front of Bella.

“Sure!” Bella happily skipped away, leaving Christian alone.

Christian nervously tore the tape off and lifted the box, surprised to find red roses inside the package. Why would someone send her red roses? She had immediately thought Benjamin had sent the package but she was starting to doubt that when she noticed the card inside, on top of the beautiful roses.

She picked it up and opened it, heart melting as she read the cliché love note… from Jon.

“Morning.” Jon mumbled, from behind her.

Christian jumped, “You sent me roses?”

“I did.” Jon laughed, “Too much?”

Christian laughed as well, reading the note out loud. ”I like the way you are.” She paused, thinking over the words. Sure, they were a little corny… but she liked it. “Thank you.” She finally answered, just in time for Bella to return.

She peaked at the box and shrieked, “Red roses! Who are they from?” She demanded.

Christian laughed again, “They are from Jon.”

Bella’s eyes widened, “Oh my god! Joooonnnnn!”

“What?” Jon asked, amused.

“You really love her, don’t you?”

They both laughed again, this time to be joined by Jon’s mother.

Bella just glanced between the happy couple, smiling like she knew something they didn’t.







“It was such a pleasure to meet you Christian. I really hope to see you again sweetheart.” Jon’s mom clasped her hand over Christian’s, before pulling her in to a tight hug.

Christian smiled warmly, “I hope to see you again too. It really was such a nice visit.”

Next it was time for Christian to say goodbye to Bella, who wasn’t happy at all to see her going.

Jon was finally able to pry Bella from Christian though, and after waving bye to his mother he extended his hand to Christian- and even though they only held hands for a few steps to his car it seemed worth it to Jon. He was in a fairy tale, too far gone to care about anything that didn’t spell out Christian’s name.

Unfortunately fairy tales always have villains, and so did Jon and Christian’s romance.







“They smell so good.” Christian commented, taking another sniff of her roses before placing them in the back seat.

Jon grinned, “I’m glad you like them.”

“I love roses. They are so beautiful, the petals are so soft… and they just smell so wonderful.” Christian gushed, leaning against her seat as Jon pulled on to the street and started driving.

“They remind me of you.” Jon commented.

Christian grinned widely, “Do you think we’ll ever get sick of being so cliché?”

“I hope not.” Jon replied.

“Same here.” Christian agreed.

The radio was playing love song after love song, and Christian listened with a newfound hope for the future.



**



“Oh, it’s your phone.” Jon said, digging in to his pocket while continuing to drive. Christian was surprised that he didn’t swerve at all, then again she wasn’t the best driver so maybe she was the only one who couldn’t be side tracked while driving. Jon seemed to be doing just fine.

“I forgot about it.” Christian admitted, as Jon handed it over.

“I know. I picked it up. I read his message.” Jon sounded guilty, “You know that shit isn’t true, right? I would never be turned on by that kind of shit. I just saw a beautiful girl in a bad situation. That’s all that website is, that and a bunch of men taking advantage of said beautiful girl.”

Christian let the call go to voicemail as she listened to Jon, “It’s behind me. Anna’s dad is in the process of getting it shut down. It should be gone any day now.”

“Good.” Jon smiled.

Christian smiled as well, the thought of the website not even enough to bring her down. As she glanced at the radio she let something goofy slide from her lips because she knew Jon would never belittle her for anything she said. He cared about her. “My time with you is like a Taylor Swift song.”

Jon chuckled, “As long as it isn’t one of those sad ones.”

“One of the happy ones.” Christian added, to Jon’s amusement.

“You say my name for the first time baby and I- do something, fall in love, let’s touch-“ Jon tried to sing along with the song on the radio and failed horribly.

Christian laughed loudly, “Don’t!” She begged, “You’re ruining our song.”

“Our song?” Jon asked, smiling.

“I see sparks fly whenever you smile.” Christian whispered along with the radio, winking at Jon. “Our song.” She added, making his smile stay in place.

“I’ve never had a song before.” Jon admitted, actually attempting to listen to the lyrics.

“Me neither.” Christian responded, “But it sounded nice. I don’t think before speaking around you because I’m not afraid. I’m not afraid of your reaction.”

“Good.” Jon grinned, “You shouldn’t ever be afraid again, especially not of me.”

“I’m not.” Christian began running her fingers over Jon’s hand, which was on the steering wheel.

“You’re dangerous.” Jon chuckled, “Don’t make me crash the car just so that I can stop and make out with you.”









**



(I’m guilty of making this entire chapter super sappy and really short. This is basically the calm before the storm, and I really needed to write a cheese fest of happiness and felt these characters deserved it most.)
Sign up to rate and review this story