Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

It was gonna be a lot harder finding our friends. The kids had pretty much all been screaming and crying so it was easy to find them. But something told me the draculoids would’ve hidden our friends more carefully. I walked down the sewers; putting a hand over my nose as the stench got worse the further I went in.

Worse than the smell though was the darkness. Soon it was pitch black and I couldn’t see a thing. How was I supposed to find our friends if I couldn’t even see where I was going? I was worried that I’d take one step forward and plunge into the gross, dirty water that was to the side of the pathway so I stepped carefully. I blundered around in the darkness until finally my hands fell on something large and made of wood. A door!

I felt around for the handle, pulled it down and pushed the door open gently. I peered inside. No draculoids around but…

They must’ve been building this for ages! On one wall were about fifty TV screens with shots of the city (they’d re-installed their old fly cameras); on the wall opposite there was a large door with the words ‘Entrance to the desert’ above it. If they already had an entrance from the desert into this underground headquarters then why did they arrive so publicly those couple of days ago?

On the wall opposite where I was standing there was another door. I hesitated for a moment. What if there draculoids behind that door? What if Haru and Korse where in there? ‘What if your friends are in there screaming with agony?’ A voice in the back of my mind asked me. That was enough to send me to the door.

I pushed it open and looked around. Still no sign of BLI. What was going on? Where were they all? That was when I heard a loud cheer to the right of me. My heart started pounding and I looked to the right. But it was okay, the cheering had been behind a door. I guessed that BLI were in there. Maybe they were having a meeting or an assembly or something? There was a door on each wall. One of them led to BLI. I had no clue where the other two led.

So I went for the one opposite me again “Crayon?” A quiet voice asked “Crayon?”

I had only opened the door a little. It was pitch black inside but since there was light in the room I was standing in, whoever was inside could see me. I pulled the door fully open and the light from my room shone into the room I was looking n. Hozzie, Natalia, Penina, Raven, Kat and Sam were in there “I told you our plan would work.” Natalia said, looking the cheeriest of them all. She had only been here a few hours after all.

“Where are the guys?” I asked them.

“Behind the other door.” Penina mumbled, trying to stand up “I can barely move.”

“I’ll help you.” Natalia said quickly, putting one arm around Penina and another round Hozzie “Sam, you’re strong enough to walk by yourself, right?”

Sam nodded and I took Raven’s and Kat’s arms “We’d better be quick. What’s going on behind that big door? I heard cheering.”

“I don’t know.” Raven replied “And I don’t want to know. Can we please just get out of here?”

“Yeah, of course.” I sent Sam over to the door and she pulled it open. Frank, Ray, Carl and Mikey were inside “Come on! No time to stare at us like we’re illusions!” I hissed “We need to get out of here and now.



We made it out of the light-filled rooms and back into the dark, disgusting maze “We’re lost!” Hozzie cried “We’re never going to see the light again!”

“We’ll be fine, quit worrying. Crayon knows where she’s going, right?” Mikey said optimistically, one arm around his sister and the other round his girlfriend.

“Actually Hozzie’s right, we are lost.” I told them, biting my lip “We just need to find a ladder and we should be fine. Feel along the walls.”

We all felt a long one wall and Kat shrieked as she nearly fell into the dirty water but luckily Frank grabbed her just in time “We’d better keep walking then.” I sighed.

“I don’t know if I can walk much further.” Penina said “I feel dizzy, like I’m going to pass out or something. You guys are better off just leaving me here and looking for the exit alone.”

“Over my dead body!” Frank yelled, wrapping his arms around Penina and lifting her up “Come on, let’s go.”

For another half-an-hour we walked slowly in the dark until we made it to the lit up part that me and Gerard had found the kids in “I know where we are now!” I grinned “We’re nearly at the exit! Just keep walking.”

Since almost everyone was injured in some way it took a lot longer to get back to the ladder but we made it and eventually we had all been pulled out onto the pavement. Raven laughed and looked up at the sky “I have missed the sky.” She smiled then looked at Ray “And I missed you!” He grinned before hugging her and kissing her cheek.

“Let’s go and tell the others we’re back.”



When we got back to headquarters we took the elevator up to the top floor and walked into the office. Gerard breathed a sigh of relief then got up and hugged his siblings close. Every parent grabbed their children and hugged them close “Natalia told me about how you came up with a plan to find us all by yourself.” Penina said, kissing Levana’s cheek “I’m so proud of you!”

“Daddy, I missed you!” Shayla shrieked, wrapping her arms round Doctor DD’s neck tightly.

“I missed you too.” He smiled, kissing her cheek.

“Did you happen to s-“ Jennifer started but was interrupted by Draven screaming.

“What’s wrong Baby?” Raven asked him.

Draven pointed at Jennifer and cried “She’s a bad lady!”

“What do you mean?” I asked him, looking at Jennifer who was nibbling her lip.

“She was with BLI!” Draven shrieked “She was telling them everything about us! She’s one of them! She’s a bad lady!”
Sign up to rate and review this story