Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Vampire's Obsession

Fate at First Sight

by yorgismorgi 3 reviews

Can your fate change with just one simple moment?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-09-20 - Updated: 2012-09-21 - 832 words

2Exciting
After the big move yesterday, I finally settled in to my new home. I had spent all of this morning unpacking my stuff, and just enjoying my own company.

I glanced the clock on the stove. 5:00pm. I was getting hungry and I still had an empty fridge! I decided I would somehow find the little supermarket that we passed on the way here. Grabbing my leather jacket and car keys off the table,I headed out the door and into the car.

While driving along the small road, I passed the graveyard I saw yesterday,and I reminded myself to check it out tonight. I had always been into ghosts, and the paranormal. For some reason it just intrigued me,and I always wanted to know more about them.

Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I finally found the supermarket! I parked the car, and walked inside, ready to buy all the junk food known to man. ~

After my big shopping spree, I got into the checkoutline behind a boy who looked no older than me, and a girl around the same age. The boy suddenly turned to me and held out his hand.

"Hey, I'm Nick, are you new here?" He said. I was a little creeped out that he knew that I moved here,but I nicely shook his hand.

"I'm Frank, I moved here yesterday. How did you know?" I asked.

"Bit of a small town here, nearly everyone knows each other, and it's easy to tell who's a new face." He replied.

The girl next to him spun around, and turned to him.

"Yeah, and you always scare the new people away!" She joked, while playfully punching his arm.

"This is my best friend, Amy. She's a little bit out there sometimes, though." Nick said. Amy had the most hypnotizing light green eyes, lined in black eye liner. Her long, straight black hair framed her small face perfectly.

"Shut up, I'm not cra-" Amy was cut off by Nick grabbing her arm, and trying to get her to look behind me.

"Is there something wrong..?" I shyly asked. I didn't dare turn around.

"That's him, Amy. In the far back of the store, behind Frank" Nick whispered, while Amy's face turned white as she saw whatever Nick saw.

I slowly turned around and faced the back of the store and saw a man wearing all black, with a creepy, yet fascinated smirk on his face, directed at me.

"Uh..can anyone tell me what's going on?" I quietly asked.

"Next." The cashier said, while Nick and Amy ignored my question, and set their items on the conveyor belt. Nick frantically pulled some cash from his wallet, and handed it to the cashier.

"Just keep the change man, I gotta go." Nick said, as he quickly bagged the groceries, and ran out of the store. I was confused as to what was going on. I turned to Amy who was still standing next to me, with a worried expression on her face as she kept glancing at the man in black.

"Amy,aren't you gonna go with Nick?" I asked.

"No, just please hurry up and pay, I'll explain everything." She said, while I dumped the basket of groceries onto the belt. I noticed Amy biting her lip, and getting uncomfortable while I heard quiet footsteps behind me. My body jolted, as someone softly touched my shoulder. I turned around and faced the man wearing black, his face expressionless while his hand was still on myshoulder.

"Um, hi, I'm Frank." I said.

"Hey...I'm Gerard." He said, while taking his hand off my shoulder and sweeping his black hair out of his eyes. He wore an Iron Maiden shirt, along with black jeans, and black eyeliner.

"Your total's $25." The cashier said, breaking the silence. I handed him the money. Amy had already bagged the groceries, and taking one last look at Gerard, she grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"What are you doing?!" I snapped.

"Getting you away from that creep." Amy said.

"Why are you two so scared of him?" I asked.

"Enough with the questions, I'll explain everything, just call me." Amy said, while she stopped dragging me, put the grocery bags down, and pulled a piece of crumbled up paper, and a pen out of her pocket, and started writing down her number.

"Here, take this, we'd best get outta here." Amy said, handing me the paper. She ran to a little silver car in the middle of the parking lot, and quickly jumped in and drove off.

I still stood in front of the store, with a confused look on my face. I was trying to understand what the hell just happened. Before I could think any further, I picked the grocery bags up off the floor, and got in my truck and started the drive home.

Little did I know...that would be the night that changed my life. For the worst.
Sign up to rate and review this story