Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

The next morning I was woken up by someone poking my stomach. My eyes flickered open and I found myself looking up at a draculoid. I punched him feebly on the shoulder, still half-asleep so that I couldn’t re-act properly. But the drac didn’t attempt to hurt me. He simply left a large, white envelope on my stomach and then left.

How did he even get in? Gerard locked up last night. I shook my head, picked up the envelope and sat up “What the-“ I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before opening the envelope.

I pulled out a large white letter and read through it ‘Crayon, we found something interesting that belongs to you. You’ll probably be wanting it back. Come down to our headquarters and we’ll discuss returning it to you – Korse’

“Yeah, like I’m gonna fall for that.” I snorted, crumping up the letter and chucking it in the bin. Did BLI really believe I was that stupid?

Gerard woke up and sat up “What are you mumbling about?” He asked sleepily. I told him about the draculoid and Korse’s letter. His eyes widened “Well how did he get in?” I shrugged my shoulders “Do you think they really have anything of yours?”

“Of course not. It’s just a trick, a stupid trick.”

Gerard picked up the envelope “Is the letter still inside?”

“No, I threw it in the bin.”

“Then what’s this?” Gerard asked, reaching into the envelope and pulling something else out.

I took it off him and gasped. It was a photo of Korse with his arm round Stella. Stella was crying and the background was clearly the TV screen in BLI headquarters.

The interesting thing that BLI had was my little sister.



Looking at Jennifer and Danielle together was starting to get on my nerves. It was good to know that they were both with us now but it reminded me of how Stella and I used to be “What are you gonna do?” Hozzie asked me.

“I don’t have a choice.” I sighed “I’ve gotta go to BLI headquarters.”

“You can’t go by yourself.”

“I don’t have a choice!” I yelled “I won’t have them hurting Stella!”

“But what if they hurt you?” Ben cried “I won’t let you put yourself in that situation!”

“They had the chance to kill me for crying out loud. But they didn’t. I don’t know what they’re planning but it’s not to hurt me.” I stood up “I’m going. Now. And I don’t what anyone says.”

“No, Crayon-“

“Let her go!” Jennifer snapped “I know that I’d do the same for Danielle, Gerard would do the same for Hozzie and Mikey and you’d all do the same your children! Let her make her own choice.”

“Thanks Jennifer.” I smiled at her, feeling bad for having judged her so quickly. Jennifer smiled back and nodded at me to show me that she thought I was doing the right thing.

“Please don’t die!” Penina cried, suddenly hugging me “I love you Crayon!”

“Uhh love you too Penina.” I replied, awkwardly patting her on the back.

Penina pulled away from me “Sorry, lost my cool there for a second.”

“Can’t lose what you never had.” Raven teased and Penina slapped her round the back of the head.

“I’ll miss you.” Ben whispered, kissing me gently.



I walked through the gross sewers and through the darkness until I made it to the door of BLI headquarters. I sighed before opening the door and stepping inside. My sister was nowhere to be seen but Korse and Haru where both there smirking at me “We knew you wouldn’t stay away.” Korse said “How’s it going Victoria?”

“My name is Crayon.” I told him, glaring at them both “Where’s Stella?”

“You mean Sarah? She’ll be fine, just so long as you do what we say.”

“I didn’t ask how she was!” I yelled “I asked where she is! Tell me now!”

“I’d watch your mouth if I were you Victoria.” Haru said, picking up a walkie talkie “One word from me and your sister will be dead in seconds. Now you better start co-operating.”

I sighed “Fine, what do you want?”

“We went our city back.” Korse told me “We want to be in control of our citizens again. We built this place after all.”

“Actually, we knocked down everything you built and re-built it ourselves.” I told him in a matter-of-fact voice but quickly apologised when I looked at Haru.

“The point still remains. We were here first. And you chased us away from our own city.” Korse paused “Have you ever considered that maybe we’re not the bad guys here?”

“That would explain why you tortured and attempted to kill my friends.”

“Oh don’t act like you’re not a murderer too!” Haru said harshly “You shot me in the face. And how many draculoids have you killed? What we did was for the good of our citizens.”

“What we did was for friendship, creativity and freedom of speech.”

“If you wanted all of those things then why did you move to BLI in the first place?”

“Once we’re in, we’re not allowed to leave!”

“We love our citizens and don’t want to lose them. Is that so bad? Some of our methods seem pretty cruel but it’s all for their own good. Emotions do terrible things to people. Look at you now. If you had kidnapped my little sister, I’d never have surrendered myself to you.”

“That makes you a sick, twisted and cruel person!”

Haru smiled at me “Believe that if you want but I think that makes me stronger than you are.”

I groaned “What do I have to do to get Stella back then?”

“Oh, Sarah, yes.” Haru nodded “We want you and your little killjoy friends to leave the city right now. We will give you twenty-fours to go wherever you want to go. After twenty-four hours we will be sending draculoids into the desert to exterminate you. You’d better have got far enough by that point.”

I took a deep breath “Fine. Give me my sister then.”

“If you do as we say, you’ll find your little sister in whatever direction you choose to drive off in.” Haru smiled at me “We will be coming up to the surface to take back our city in two hours. You’d better be gone by then. That’s when your twenty-four hours will start.”
Sign up to rate and review this story