Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

I walked back home. What else could I do? I couldn’t fight them, there was only me. When I saw headquarters, my heart started thumping. What was I supposed to say to them? Beg for them to leave town with me? They wouldn’t want to.

When I made it back inside everyone swarmed me “What did they say?” Jennifer cried “Where’s Stella?”

“We have twenty-four hours.” I replied back, in a bit of a daze “Only twenty-four hours.”

“Twenty-four hours to do what?” Hozzie asked me “What are you talking about?”

“They-They said that we all had to pack up and leave and then in whatever direction we travelled in, Stella will be there. That’s what they said.” I burst into tears “We have to leave!”

“We can’t just leave!” Penina moaned “We worked so hard on getting this place perfect, the citizens are happy-“

“Not all of them.” I muttered “And besides, BLI built this place to start with. They were here first. Are we really the good guys?”

“Did they drug you or something while you were down there?” Kat yelled “We can’t leave! I’m terrified of leaving the house for crying out loud, I can’t deal with being stuck out in the desert again!”

“Well then I say we go to a different country altogether. And we try and forget about what happened here.” I shrugged my shoulders “Look, they’re giving us a chance to leave while we can. If they don’t, do you think they’ll stop at just hurting my sister? Of course not. There are heaps of draculoids. They’ll be up here, abducting us and then giving us a long, slow, painful death. What do you want me to say guys?”

Danielle hiccupped and took Jennifer’s hand “They’re not going to hurt us, are they?”

Jennifer shook her head “Of course not. We’re gonna go and get our stuff together and then we’re leaving.”

“Gerard, tell them!” Raven cried, looking to Gerard for help.

But Gerard shook his head “I’m sorry but Crayon’s right.”

“What about the citizens?”

“Sometimes you need to put your family first. And that’s what we’re doing now. Come on, pack up your stuff.”


An hour and a half later we were packing the stuff into our old Trans am “We need to leave soon.” I said worriedly “BLI will be coming up to take back the city at any moment.”

“How do you even think they’re gonna leave your sister in the desert?” Jennifer asked me “What makes you trust them?”

“I don’t know, I just know that I have to.” I sighed, getting into the back. The others squished in with me “Alright then Gerard, you’d better start driving.”

He opened the gates, got back in the car and started driving into the desert “Everyone look out for Stella.” He said “Nobody gets left behind.”



“We must’ve been driving for an hour now and I still can’t see her!” I cried “They tricked us, didn’t they?”

“I don’t know where she is but we need to keep driving.” Gerard sighed “We have twenty-three hours left to get as far away as possible.”

“We’re not gonna be driving for twenty-three hours are we?” Penina asked “Because I don’t know if I can sleep in a car and what if I need to pee?”

“We’ll take a two minute break every hour and then we’ll sleep in the desert for a couple of hours. Most of the time we’ll need to drive though.”

“But we can’t leave Stella behind!” I shouted “Whatever happened to nobody gets left behind?”

“Look, I’m sorry, this is going to sound harsh but I’m not risking all of our lives just to save one life.”

“What if Lucy or Rosie had been kidnapped?” I shrieked “And the same threat had been made to you. Would you still say that?” Gerard sighed and ignored me “Exactly! You obviously think my family is unimportant compared to yours!”

“Crayon, I can’t help it if BLI aren’t as trustworthy as you’d like to have believed they were! That’s not my fault. I’m trying to keep us all safe and having a baby tantrum won’t change my mind about anything.”

“I hate you!” I suddenly roared “I hate all of you! You don’t understand!”

“Please stop shouting.” Danielle whimpered.

“You agree with me, right?” I asked Jennifer “You’d get pissed off if something like this happened to Danielle!”

Jennifer bit her lip, put her arms around Danielle but refused to help me out in anyway. I screamed with frustration and crossed my arms, slouching in my seat. And then Gerard stopped the car “Oh are you gonna kick me out now?” I asked in a harsh tone “Just because I’m mad that you don’t want to save my family?”

Gerard ignored me and got out the car. I refused to look at anyone and just stared at the floor. He opened the back door. I expected him to drag me out and just leave me in the middle of the desert but he helped someone into the car. It was Stella “Stella!” I shrieked, wrapping my arms tightly round her neck and pulling her down next to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story