Categories > Cartoons > Futurama

What Up? Would you like love ~ ?

by Desire24 0 reviews

Shunsuke & his lovers attempt to return children back to their homes. Lightning causes Bender to be sent to a evil universe while his evil double is sent to Bender's universe (slash fic, Fry + author)

Category: Futurama - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 3435 words - Complete

0Unrated
FUTURAMA
Oh Wow Chance!

Shunsuke loves his work uniform. He's wearing his moderate red/moderate malachite green hat, brilliant red/light emerald green/moderate turquoise/light brilliant amber shirt, white shirt, pale yellow/light emerald green shorts, grayish sap green belt with oval light brilliant gamboge buckle, white socks with brilliant scarlet stripe, & black shoes with white laces & goldish gray soles. Frykins-A, Frykins-1, & Bender are wearing their light brilliant gold hat, moderate azure/dark sapphire blue/light brilliant gold jacket with grayish cornflower blue zipper, white shirt, dark sapphire blue shorts, white socks, & very dark phthalo blue/dark sapphire blue boots with dark ceruleanish gray/yellow gray soles.

愛してる
A i shi te ru
Aishiteru
I l-o v-e y-o u
I love you

No matter what occurs, Shunsuke will always be his lovers’ ally. Their romance is stronger than ever. Loveable Shunsuke & his lovers are meant to be together. They’re supposed to be together.

あっけらかんと ぬけぬけさんで デコボココンビね
たまにはちょっと繊細さんなの 仕方が無いのね

Akkerakan to nukenuke san de Dekoboko konbi ne
Tamaniwa chotto sensai san nano Shikataganai no ne

The indifferent one & the confident one
We’re complete opposites
I’m also a little sensitive which I can’t help

Shunsuke & his lovers are at work. Shunsuke walks into a room with (fake) valuables on a table covered with a blanket. Farnsworth tells Shunsuke “I want you to guard these items while I’m gone.” Shunsuke says “OK.” Farnsworth walks away. The most expensive item on the table is a bowl worth $16,000. The bowl falls to the floor & shatters. Farnsworth, Frykins-A, Frykins-1, & Bender walk in. They gasp from shock. Farnsworth angrily says “Shunsuke, did you break the bowl?!” Shunsuke says “No!” Farnsworth says “I can’t trust you. You’re the devil. We were gonna sell that bowl. You’re gonna have to be punished.” Shunsuke says “All right.” Shunsuke walks out of the room with his lovers & Farnsworth. Zoidberg reveals he is underneath the table. He’s laughing on the floor. He broke the bowl & made Shunsuke think he did.

Shunsuke & the rest of the crew are in the conference room. They’re angrily glaring at him. Farnsworth says “Shunsuke, give your uniform to your husbands. You won’t get paid unless you show up to work in ONLY your underpants.” The situation is priceless. Embarrassed Shunsuke says “Aw man.” He hands over his hat, shirts, shoes, socks, belt, & shorts to Frykins-A & Frykins-1. Bender hides his clothes. Shunsuke is now only wearing his tighty-whities with light goldish gray waistband. His lovers smile. Shunsuke smiles back.

止められないものなのです この気持ちはバラ色です
寝ても冷めても変わらない 気持ちのプレゼント

Tomerarenai mono nanodesu Kono kimochi wa barairo desu
Netemo sametemo kawaranai Kimochi no purezento

I can’t stop this
This feeling is the color of rose
In sleep or wake it won’t change
It’s a present of affections

Shunsuke’s lovers wanna embarrass him more. They subdue him & turn him around so his rear is facing them. Shunsuke asks “What are you guys doing?” Bender says “It’s wedgie time for you, Shunsuke.” Shunsuke nervously asks “In front of everybody?” Bender says “Yep!” Nothing is more humiliating for Shunsuke than having someone give him a wedgie. They humiliate & hurt him by grabbing the back waistband of his underpants together & giving him a lot of wedgies in front of the rest of the crew. Shunsuke feels a little uncomfortable but he’s fine & really likes what they’re doing. The crew laughs hysterically at him. Shunsuke’s face turns bright red. They tease him ‘cause they can see his butt & his underpants repeatedly riding up his back, reaching heights approaching the shoulder blades with each & every yank. His most personal garment is always being controlled by dominant men. They obtain pleasure from dominating him. He obtains pleasure from being dominated by them.

誰から何を言われようと 関係ないの あっかんべーです
ケラケラ笑う仕草が素敵

Dare kara nani wo iwareyoto Kankeinaino Akkanbe desu
Kerakera warau shigusa ga suteki

No matter what anyone says it doesn’t matter
I’ll just stick my tongue out
Your laughing gesture is charming

Shunsuke & his lovers never get tired of wedgies. Shunsuke loves getting them every day forever & his lovers love giving them to him every day forever. They repeatedly lift him into the air by the back of his underpants together. After getting their fill, they carry him outside & give him the flagpole underwear wedgie from the rounded top of the headquarters’ flagpole. His lovers recorded everything. The collection of Shunsuke getting embarrassed grows every day.

They let him down later on. Farnsworth tells the 5 member delivery team (Shunsuke, Frykins-A, Frykins-1, Bender, & Leela) their next mission. Farnsworth says “I need all of you to send these orchestra bells to the music world.” Shunsuke says “Well, this is gonna be embarrassing.” Shunsuke’s lovers carry him onto the ship by the back of his underpants. Leela giggles with her right hand over her mouth as she follows them onto the space ship. They fly to the music world.

The space ship lands on the music world. Shunsuke looks outside. He’s reluctant to step off the space ship but his lovers make him. Frykins-A, Frykins-1, & Bender carry Shunsuke outside by the back of his underpants. They put him down after walking a few blocks & reaching the destination. Shunsuke knocks on a door. The door is part of a building that the orchestra bells are being delivered to. A 30 year old boy answers the door & starts laughing hysterically. Shunsuke’s lovers quietly get behind him & embarrass him in front of the customer. Shunsuke says “Package for” yank “Shigeo” yank “Naka!” yank Shigeo says “Heh, heh! That’s me!” Shunsuke gives him a clipboard to sign for the package. Leela hands him his mail. The delivery crew boards the space ship & goes back to the headquarters.

[1 week later]

After Shunsuke receives $16,000 worth of wedgies, the crew reveals the truth about the fake bowl. Frykins-A says to Shunsuke while he’s in the flagpole underwear wedgie “Shunsuke, this was actually a surprise!” A tv crew appears & records Shunsuke’s priceless shocked reaction. Shunsuke’s lovers & friends say “We’re sorry, Shunsuke.” Shunsuke says “It’s OK.” Shunsuke can always take a joke. People like that about him.

もう! いたずら心でいつも 意地悪なんかしちゃうけど
ホントはとっても好きな 裏返しであります

Mō! Itazura kokoro de itsumo Ijiwaru nanka shichau kedo
Honto wa tottemo sukina Uragaeshi de arimasu

Oh! I’m full of mischief and might be mean to you
But it’s just the opposite and I really like you

Shunsuke is now wearing his brilliant cornflower blue pants, white shirt, white socks with pink stripe & light gray line around the heel & toes, crimsonish black shoes with light gray laces & amberish gray soles, & brilliant crimson jacket. Shunsuke goes a club with his friends after work. Trenton asks “Where’s Frykins-A, Frykins-1, & Bender?” Shunsuke says “I told them I was gonna party with my friends. They’re at home & they keep calling me.”

NOT THAT I DON’T LIKE YOU
I’M JUST AT A PARTY
AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MY PHONE R-RINGING

Shunsuke drinks from a beer bottle. He’s getting texts from his lovers.

JUST A SECOND
IT’S MY FAVORITE SONG THEY’RE GONNA PLAY
AND I CANNOT TEXT YOU WITH A DRINK IN MY HAND, EH?
YOU SHOULDA MADE SOME PLANS WITH ME
YOU KNEW THAT I WAS FREE
AND NOW YOU WON’T STOP CALLING ME
I’M KINDA BUSY

Shunsuke arrives home. His lovers introduce the new device they brought into the home. Frykins-A says “Check this out, Shunsuke!” They show him 2 hand clamps attached to rope at the ceiling. Frykins-1 says “It’s a wedgie bounce device!” Bender says “& we’re gonna try it out on you now.” They subdue him, strip him down to his underpants, & place him on the bouncing device.

[2 hours later]

Shunsuke is still getting bounced up & down by the back of his underpants. His lovers are chilling out on the couch with snacks in front of them on the table. The device is temporarily turned off. Shunsuke is let down.

[7 hours later]

Get out of the black car
On the sidewalk of the big stars
Of the now and then,
Kinda feels a little late
Someone had a bad day,
So they sell your soul on e-bay
With an 8x10, autographed in pen

The music industry has crumbled. Shunsuke confronts the underground committee by taking an elevator to the 2nd floor. The middle-aged men circle around Shunsuke & look over him. They think they’re cooler than him. They decide whether or not to praise him. They can’t decide so he’s kept in a room.

The kids are feeling way to low
They're on their knees
Won't somebody please just bring them home

The committee has fallen for Shunsuke’s trap. He uses his wand to knock them all out. Shunsuke calls his lovers & tells them the coast is clear. Frykins-A, Frykins-1, & Bender free the kids & send them home. They free Shunsuke. They’re able to go home.

Shunsuke’s band releases their 1st album.

Drums: Shunsuke Yoshimura Onuki
Guitars: Amy Wong-A, Amy Wong-1, Turanga Leela-A & Turanga Leela-1
Programmed percussion: B.R. McKay-A
Programmed percussion: B.R. McKay-1
Bass: Scruffy Scruffington
Synthesizer: Hermes Conrad
Programming: Hubert J. Farnsworth
Vocal: Phillip J. Frykins-A & Philip J. Frykins-1
Background vocals: Bender Bending Rodriguez

[Bonus track]

Do You Remember Rock N’ Roll Radio

Piano: John A. Zoidberg
Trumpet: B.R. McKay-A
Horn: Amy Wong
Saxophone: Turanga Leela
Synthesizer: Hermes Conrad
Guitar: B.R. McKay-1
Drums: Shunsuke Yoshimura Onuki
Bass: Scruffy Scruffington
Vocal: Philip J. Fry-A & Philip J. Fry-1
Radio tuning DJ: Zapp “The Zapper” Brannigan

Bender is talking to Shunsuke while performing a concert with the rest of the band at Stonehenge during a lightning storm. The 1st rule of rock makes the show a recipe for trouble. Shunsuke is worried but Bender is calm. Shunsuke & Bender run away as they hear a stage light fall to the ground. Shunsuke worriedly says “Bender, don’t you think we’re tempting fate?” Bender says “So what?” He lifts his guitar in the air. “Bring it on, fate!” he shouts. He’s struck by lightning. An evil version of Bender with a black goatee appears & makes good Bender disappear. The crowd cheers. Evil Bender says “Why are these fools cheering for me? Shut up, fools!” Shunsuke says “They’re just glad you’re OK, Bender. You got struck by lightning.” Evil Bender’s face makes a sadistic grin. “They... like me? Where am I? I must be somewhere. I’m a star! I can have fun with this. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” Shunsuke says “There’s something different about you but I’m not sure what it is.” Evil Bender plays his guitar. Good Bender is wondering where he is. He’s at the evil universe. He’s on stage with evil Shunsuke. Evil Shunsuke has a black goatee. Shunsuke angrily says “Hey, you! Stop shouting out the names of our songs! We’ll play what we feel like playing!” Bender says “Um, Shunsuke...” Evil Shunsuke takes Bender’s guitar & intentionally plays terribly. The crowd says “Boo!” & gives thumbs down. Evil Shunsuke angrily says “Yeah? We hate you too! You’ve been a lousy audience!” Evil Shunsuke angrily says as he throws the guitar at the crowd “So don’t come back & see us sometime!” The guitar strikes a man & he shouts “Aaaah!” as the curtain falls. Bender says “Shunsuke! That was awful!” Evil Farnsworth walks onto the stage. He has a small black pointed beard & a pointed moustache in 2 parts. He says “Hey everyone! That was awful! Soon we’ll have no fans & we’ll ruin music for everyone!” The evil band laughs. Bender says “Oh no! I must’ve fallen through a dimensional hole into a parallel realm where everyone is ... evil.” The evil band is still laughing. Bender says “Of course. That’s just a guess.”

Evil Shunsuke, Bender, & evil Farnsworth walk off the band’s tour bus. Evil Shunsuke asks “Ready to go out & spread spiteful sickening hateful evil evil, Bender?” Bender worriedly asks “You know ... I was wondering ... what would you do if there was someone who was being unevil here?” Evil Farnsworth sadistically says “Nothing.” Bender says “Nothing? Oh. That’s good.” Evil Shunsuke says “Sure. After we cut up their brain & study them to find out what made them such a freak. There’d be nothing to do to them.” Bender gulps & says “OK. So... let’s go ... do some bad.” Bender lets out an unsatisfied moan.

Bender watches as evil Shunsuke & evil Farnsworth change a sign from right to left to make vehicles crash & pile up. They steal candy from babies. They spray paint on walls.

Bender says “I gotta get back to my own dimension. If I’ve been transported here, then my evil double probably went there. I hope he isn’t causing too much trouble.”

[Horizontal rip along middle of screen]

Shunsuke, evil Bender, & the rest of the Planet Express crew are signing autographs outside a concert venue. Evil Bender spits into a little blond girl’s autograph book. The rest of the band looks shocked.

Zoidberg gets strapped down to the top of the band’s tour bus with belts. Every time the bus drives under a sign, Zoidberg got struck. Shunsuke sticks his head out the window & says “Zoidberg? What are you doing up there?” Zoidberg says “Bender suggested ow we play a game of ooh highway paddleball ow!”

Shunsuke is taking a nap on his bed while wearing his dark grayish violet shorts with a light persian blue stripe on the sides & underpants. Evil Bender enters his bedroom, gets on top of the bed, grabs the back waistband of his underpants, & repeatedly pulls them to heights all approaching his shoulder blades. Shunsuke is nervous, uncomfortable, comfortable, turned on, & really embarrassed. He yanks for about 41 seconds. Evil Bender wants to be mean to Shunsuke. Shunsuke whimpers as evil Bender rips his underpants & walks away. Shunsuke fixes his underpants & thinks to himself “Hm ... something is definitely different about Bender.”

Bender is watching tv with the evil versions of his lovers & friends. A news reporter says there will be more thunderstorms. Bender gets an idea. He says “Hey, evil band. I’ve got a good I mean terrible idea.” Evil Farnsworth asks “Yes?” Bender says “Let’s do another show at Stonehenge during a lightning storm.” Evil Frykins-A asks “What’s so terrible about that?” Bender says “Well ... uh ... uh ... we’ll get everyone wet.” Evil Farnsworth says “Hm. A little better.” Bender says “& then that’s when I hit the sourest note in history & they’ll never be able to listen to music again.” The evil crew says “Brilliant!” & laughs.

Bender tries to get struck twice during the show but fails. Evil Shunsuke is behind his drum kit while holding his drumsticks. He says “Psst. Evil Bender. What are you doing? Play the sourest note in history already!” Evil Farnsworth says backstage “Yeah ~ ! Make everyone hate music forever!” Bender plays good. The audience cheers. Evil Shunsuke says “That wasn’t the sourest note in history! That was good!” Evil Farnsworth says “Hey ~ ! Evil Bender can’t play a good chord.” Evil Shunsuke says “Exactly! We would never have let him into the band if he played good chords. WHO ARE YOU?!” Evil Farnsworth says “Let’s cut up his brain!” Evil Shunsuke & evil Farnsworth reveal knifes & forks. Bender screams “Help ~ !” He gets struck by lightning. He’s back in his home universe. He appears on stage with his band & evil Bender. Bender says “Oh no! Evil Bender didn’t get hit by the lightning!” Good Bender & evil Bender fight with their guitars while the rest of the band watches. They’re shocked & confused. Shunsuke asks “Which 1 is the real Bender?” Evil Bender says “It’s me!” Good Bender says “No! It’s me!” Farnsworth says “Boys, stop fighting so we can figure this out!” They stop. Bender says “I know! Shunsuke! You love being in your underpants every opportunity you get & you love when I & the rest of your lovers give you wedgies!” Shunsuke says “That’s true!” Evil Bender says “You like the color light goldish gray!” Shunsuke gasps from delight & says “That’s true too!” Farnsworth says “How can we tell them apart? How? How?! HOW ~ ?!” Shunsuke excitingly says “I know who the real Bender is!” Farnsworth glares at Shunsuke & says “Well? Share!” Shunsuke hugs & kisses good Bender. He grabs evil Bender’s right upper arm & lets go. Evil Bender says “Curses! How did you figure it out?” Shunsuke says “The real Bender plays his guitar right-handed.” Evil Bender shouts “Curses!” as he’s thrown into the air & zapped by lightning. Bender says “Phew. Fate, I’ll never tempt you again.” A sparkling pink, orange, yellow, & pale blue rainbow appears above the band. Bender says “OK. No need to show off.” The 4 lovers have a group hug.

Shunsuke & his lovers are at home. They're in the living room. Shunsuke is on the phone with his best friend. He finishes the phone call & says “Trenton will be here soon.” Trenton & Leela are Shunsuke’s closest neighbors. Trenton likes visiting his best friend to chill out & sometimes sleep over. They sometimes explored the magnificent wilderness outside the estate. Shunsuke opens the door & lets his best friend inside. Trenton says “Hey, Shunsuke.” Shunsuke says “Hey, Trenton.” Shunsuke takes a seat on a couch with his lovers & friend. Trenton says “The wedding planning is going great. I’m glad Leela said “Yes.” Are you guys gonna be there?” Shunsuke says “Yep!” Trenton says “Cool.” Shunsuke makes his pitchfork appear. Bender says “Here we go again.” He uses his pitchfork to make Frykins-A, Frykins-1, & Trenton’s clothes disappear until they’re in their underpants. Bender opens up his compartment & sees his cigars are gone. Shunsuke takes a picture of them. Bender says “You’re gonna pay for that!” Shunsuke says “You’ll get your stuff back when I feel like returning them.” Trenton says “I don’t wanna go home in my boxer shorts! Give them back!” Shunsuke says “Make me!” Embarrassing agony is the price to pay for his antics. They stand Shunsuke up & subdue him. Shunsuke never resists during stripping & wedgie time. Frykins-A grabs the back waistband of his underpants & repeatedly yanks to heights approaching the shoulder blades, exposing the leg holes. They laugh at him. Frykins-1, Bender, & Trenton get their turns. Trenton finishes him off with a super yank & says “Heh, heh! Your face is bright red!” Shunsuke is really embarrassed. Bender says “Shunsuke, we got a question for you.” Shunsuke says “What up?” Bender asks “What’s your favorite wedgie that we give you?” Shunsuke says “Utterly undies. Why do you ask?” Shunsuke gets stripped down to his underpants. “So this is why you asked me what my favorite wedgie to get is.” Bender says “Yep. Utterly undies wedgies are our favorite to give you. We’ll be sure you get plenty of those.” They repeat the wedgie sessions again. Shunsuke gives them their stuff back. They finish Shunsuke off by carrying him outside by the back of his underpants & placing him on the top of the flagpole. They salute their wedgie flag. They recorded everything.

The next day, Shunsuke wants to show his lovers something. “Check it out!” he happily says as he walks into the living room. He smiles as he reveals he’s only wearing his new light brilliant amaranth (exterior) / moderate amaranth (interior) lightspeed underpants briefs with 3 brilliant orange rectangles (2 short & 1 long in-between) on the very pale green waistband, & moderate raspberry leg holes. “I finally own lightspeed briefs.” His aroused lovers say “Cool!” They turn him around so his rear is facing them. They grab the back waistband of his underpants, yank, & say “More underpants for us to wedgie!”

Shunsuke & his lovers wake up in bed. They’re wearing their pale light grayish cerulean pajamas. Shunsuke is celebrating his birthday. While in bed, his lovers tell him “Happy birthday, Shunsuke!” He says “Aw ~ ! Thank you!” They kiss him. Frykins-A says “Shunsuke, we got a surprise for you.” Shunsuke says “Cool!” Frykins-1 says “But it’s on another planet.” They get dressed & board their space ship.

Twilight shooting star!
Take me again to the world of birthdays

The space ship lands on the world of birthdays. Shunsuke & his lovers are having fun. He finds all his favorite foods & drinks. His friends are with him too. There’s a birthday cake with candles on a table. Shunsuke doesn’t want to blow them out so he uses his wand to extinguish the fire.

Presents of words shimmering brightly
I was happy

Shunsuke has the universe & the future in his hands.
Sign up to rate and review this story