Categories > Cartoons > Futurama

宇宙も未来も両手に持っていた / Uchū mo mirai mo ryōte ni motteita / I had the universe and the future in my hands

by Desire24 0 reviews

Shunsuke (me) attempts to win the heart of Philip J. Fry. (slash fic, Fry + author)

Category: Futurama - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 1465 words - Complete

0Unrated
Once upon a time, a boy with orange hair & pale skin walks outside along a sidewalk & sees a new fast food place in a moderate azure building has been built. He walks inside, sits in an arctic bluish gray chair by a table, & waits for someone to enter the room. He picks up a brilliant yellow & grayish rose striped party blowout with a grayish gold mouthpiece & puts it in his mouth. He leans back in his chair & exhales into the blowout. The blowout rewinds & knocks Shunsuke backwards. Shunsuke rolls across the floor into the cyro-thingie. The door shuts & a dial automatically sets. Shunsuke is frozen. A Nibblonian appears from underneath the table. He blew on the chair & caused Shunsuke to fall into the freezer, not the blow out. Nibbler says into a video wristband “Mission complete. Destiny has been fulfilled.”

The freezer was sent to another state. Everyone he knew in the past couldn’t find him. Shunsuke snoozes while scientists change his appearance. He’s now wearing his very own brilliant crimson jacket, white shirt, brilliant cornflower blue pants, white socks with a pink stripe & a light gray line around the heels & toes, & crimsonish black shoes with light gray laces & amberish gray soles. Shunsuke is now living the animated cartoon life. Cool air is released as the freezer door opens. Shunsuke’s blood begins to flow again as he wakes up & regains consciousness. He closes his eyes & stretches his arms up & outward as he walks out. He opens his eyes & sees his new outfit. He thinks to himself “This is awesome! I love this outfit but where am I? What’s going on?” He looks out a window. He’s surprised to see a futuristic world in front of him with flying vehicles, rockets, jet packs, hover bikes, & complex skyscrapers.

Shunsuke exits the lab after processing. He’s assigned a job at Planet Express. He wins an estate. He realizes that he’s now a magical angel/devil that rules the universe.

Shunsuke arrives at the Planet Express headquarters on time. Farnsworth shows Shunsuke around his new work place. Shunsuke meets Fry in the employee lounge. It was love at first sight for Shunsuke.

初めて会った時からそうです 目と目が合った瞬間になんです
ふわふわが止まらないのです

この気持ち押さえられないよ どこにいたって変わらないんです
ふわふわが止まらないのです

Hajimete atta toki kara sōdesu Me to me ga atta shunkan ni nandesu
Fuwafuwa ga tomaranainodesu

Kono kimochi osaerarenaiyo Doko ni itatte kawaranaindesu
Fuwafuwa ga tomaranainodesu

From the time I met you
The moment we locked in each other’s gaze
This fluffy feeling won’t stop

I can’t control this feeling
No matter where I am it won’t change
This fluffy feeling won’t stop

Fry & Shunsuke shake hands. “Hi. I’m Fry. Nice to meet you.” “Hi. I’m Shunsuke. Nice to meet you.” Fry asks “Is that your natural hair color? Mine is.” Shunsuke says “Cool. Mine is too.” Fry says “Neat! Wanna hang out?” Shunsuke says “Sure!”

The 2 orange haired boys hang out. They get along excellent & make each other really happy. They wanna be friends forever. Bender walks into the room. He sees Fry & Shunsuke having fun together & realizes something. Bender asks “Shunsuke, can I talk to you in private for a second?” Shunsuke says “OK.” He follows Bender into the conference room. Fry is spying on them. Bender says to Shunsuke “I know who you are. When I was overclocked, I saw the future. Fry is supposed to meet his soul mate. You’re his soul mate, Shunsuke. You should ask him out on a date.” Shunsuke says “Thank you for telling me. I’ll ask him now.” Bender says “No problem. You’re Fry’s friend so that makes you my friend too.” Fry smiles & rushes back to the employee lounge.

Shunsuke walks into the employee lounge. He tells his crush “Fry, I wanna ask you something. I love you! I JUST WANNA MAKE YOU HAPPY. Will you go out on a date with me?” Fry says “Of course. I love you!” Fry gets up. Shunsuke & Fry are both smiling. They get closer to each other. They hug & kiss for the very 1st time.

In less than a day, they vow to always love each other. The fast marriage ascertainment was the best decision of their lives.

Shunsuke, Fry, & Bender are now at home in Robot Arms Apts. Shunsuke loves his new home. They hang out together. Shunsuke gets up from the couch & walks around. While Shunsuke bends over to pick up an empty soda can, Fry & Bender notice he’s wearing his favorite tighty-whities with a light goldish gray waistband. Fry whispers to Bender. Shunsuke places the empty soda can by the sink. He walks back to the couch. Fry sneaks up behind him while Bender distracts him. Bender says “Shunsuke, I wanna show you something but you gotta stay still.” Shunsuke says “OK” & does so. Fry lifts his jacket & shirt, grabs the back waistband of Shunsuke’s underpants, & happily shouts “Wedgie!” as he repeatedly pulls his tighty-whities to heights all approaching the shoulder blades. The leg holes are exposed. Shunsuke doesn’t resist. Bender is on the floor laughing hysterically. “We wanted to show you how funny we think this is. This is hilarious! Fry & I give Shunsuke wedgies! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” Fry says “He’s not resisting either! This is great!” Bender joins Fry. They both yank at his underpants together. They give the super finishing yank. Shunsuke gets pain & humiliation. Fry & Bender get satisfaction & a sense of power & amusement. He joins Bender on the floor. They’re both laughing hysterically. Fry says “That was so much fun! Can I do that to you every day, Shunsuke? Pretty please?” Shunsuke says “Anything for you, Fry.” Fry & Bender smile & high-five each other. They say “Thank you!” Shunsuke says “No problem.”

二人の秘密 誰にも内緒よ 親にも内緒よ
時間が経つの忘れちゃうんです ボーイズトークね

Futari no himitsu Dare nimo naisho yo Oya nimo naisho yo
Jikan ga tatsuno wasurechaundesu bōizu tōku ne

Just between you and me secret kept from everyone secret kept from the parents
I forget that time is passing like boys’ talk huh

Shunsuke says “Fry?” Fry says “Yes, Shunsuke?” Shunsuke says “Do you wanna know my biggest secret?” Fry says “What is it?” Shunsuke says “I like when you give me wedgies!” Fry says “Awesome! So I can give you a lot anytime I want then?” Shunsuke says “Go ahead.” Fry says “Yay ~ !”

Later on, Shunsuke asks “Fry, can I see what kinda clothes you wear?” Fry says “Sure! I wanna see yours too!” They check out each other’s wardrobe. Fry & Shunsuke love the fact they both enjoy being in their underpants. They both get very excited when they show each other their underpants collections. Shunsuke prefers briefs now. Fry likes both briefs & boxer shorts. Fry & Shunsuke smile, hug, & kiss. They enter the living room & sit on the couch to hang out.

Fry asks Shunsuke to eat permanent painkiller candy that strengthens clothing & prevents wounds so he can give him flagpole underwear wedgies without killing him or seriously hurting him. In return, Shunsuke gets to spend a lot of time with Fry in his underpants. Fry & Bender subdue him. Bender holds onto his arms while Fry undresses Shunsuke. They hide his jacket, shirt, shoes, socks, & pants. He’s now in only his underpants. Fry asks “Shunsuke, what’s your favorite wedgie to get?” Shunsuke says “Utterly undies” Bender says “That’s our favorite kind to give.” After repeatedly yanking at his underpants, they place him on a wall attachment. Fry & Bender recorded everything. They appreciate what Shunsuke is doing for them. Shunsuke hangs for an hour until Bender lets him down for a little. Shunsuke gives Fry & Bender wedgies. Shunsuke laughs. They fix themselves. Bender says “Get him!” They start rolling around on the floor laughing & smiling while they give each other wedgies. Shunsuke gets the most.

The sun sets. Shunsuke gets his clothes back. Shunsuke plays love songs on drums for Fry. Bender listens & watches too. He plays Fry’s most favorite song last, “Walking on sunshine”. Fry is moved to tears. He hugs & kisses Shunsuke. Fry says “Thank you, Shunsuke! That was beautiful.” Shunsuke says “I’m glad you like my cover.” Fry says “I’m gonna strip down to my underpants for you now.” Shunsuke says “Awesome! I love you, Fry!” Fry says “I love you, Shunsuke!” They smile.

Fry & Shunsuke are now enjoying being in only their underpants. They have a great day. They say “Good night” to Bender & go to their bedroom. They can hardly wait to wake up in the morning next to each other & continue their new lives together forever.

Shunsuke says “Good night, Fry.” Fry says “Good night, Shunsuke.” They smile, close their eyes, & fall asleep.

宇宙も未来も自分で生み出した No reason bang Uchū mo mirai mo jibun de umidashita No reason bang I created the universe and the future No reason bang
Sign up to rate and review this story