Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

An hour later we had all been given houses on the same street and we’d all been given a job that we had to go to straightaway “What job did you get?” I asked Ben “They want me to be on security. To sit up there.” I pointed to a small hut-type thing on top of one of the corners of the large gate around the city “It’s going to be so boring.”

“They want me to work in a factory so count yourself lucky!” Ben laughed, kissing her cheek “We’d better go straight to work.”

“Alright, see you later then.” I replied, going off to work.



At six o clock everyone was let off work. Everyone worked from nine until six and all children went to school for the same amount of hours as well. After work you were given a small basket of food and I was told they’d give me clothes at the end of the week. Then I remembered something “Hey, umm, I’m pregnant. So like do I get time off work after a while?”

“No.” The man dressed all in black replied “You work until you give birth. You’re given one week with the baby and then he or she will have to attend school.”

I gaped at him “But the baby will only be one week old!”

“It’s just the rules, I’m sorry.”

I sighed and walked back home. Now that school and everything was over, the streets were full of people but it was still relatively quiet. Everyone walked home in silence with a frown on their faces “What the hell is wrong with these people?” I whispered then I noticed Penina, Raven, Sam and Lucy. I ran over to them “How was your first day at work?”

“Horrific.” Penina moaned “And then I come home and Frank tells me that Miles said his first words at school today. His teachers heard his first word and his parents didn’t. I’m pissed off!”

“And they told me that there are no such things as weekends here. We work all the time and the kids go to school all the time. There are no holidays, half-terms or anything like that.” Raven sighed and ran her fingers through her hair “It’s no wonder all the people here look so depressed.”

“I don’t get time off work even though I’m pregnant.” I told them “And I only get one week with the baby before he or she gets sent to school.”

“What’s wrong with this place?” Sam cried “Are they trying to work us to death?”

“That could be their evil plan!” Penina gasped “Look out for the fly cameras!”

“Guys, this place isn’t BLI.” Lucy reminded us.

“No but it’s the next worst thing.” Raven said “I think something really weird is going on here.”

“Look, I think we should at least stay here for like a week so that we know we’re definitely safe from BLI before leaving and going to find somewhere else to leave.” I said patiently “I mean we don’t know until we try right?”

“I tried.” Penina groaned “And now I know. I hate it here.”

Ezra and Levana ran over to her “Mommy, we wanna go home now. Everyone here is boring.”

“Alright, let’s go back to the house.” Penina sighed.

Levana shook her head “No, we wanna go back to the other town!”

“Oh Sweetie, we can’t go there.” Penina said, lifting her up “BLI took over it. If we go back then they’ll kill us.”

Levana and Ezra started crying “I wanna go home!” Ezra sobbed.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Penina sighed, keeping hold of Levana and taking Ezra’s hand then marching them back to their house.

“Are there any normal towns around here?” Lucy asked “I mean like a town that doesn’t lock you behind walls and force you to do things you don’t want to?”

“It could be worse.” I reminded them.

“I know but I still don’t want me children to grow up in this kind of environment.” Raven told me “Maybe we shouldn’t have taken over BLI. Maybe we should’ve just stayed in that diner.”

“Why don’t we go back to the diner?” Lucy asked suddenly “I don’t mean right away obviously but after a week here. BLI won’t still be looking for us, will they?”

“I don’t know.” I sighed “Maybe we should all talk about this. Why don’t you all come over to our place tonight for dinner? Ask all the overs to come over. At seven, okay?”

“We’d better give you all our baskets of food if you wanna make dinner for all of us.” Raven laughed, handing me her basket.



At seven everyone was crowded in our living room eating dinner “So why are we here again?” Mikey asked.

“Because we need to decide what to do.” I replied “This place is sick. No weekends, forced to work all the time even if you’re pregnant and then you only get one week with your new born baby-“

“Really?” Hozzie cried “Uhh fuck this.”

“Which is why we need to think about leaving.” Gerard said, taking over from me “Anywhere is better than here.”

“Even BLI?” Raven asked.

“Well no but this place is a close second.” Gerard groaned “I think that maybe we should leave in a couple of days to find somewhere else to live. This place seems… I don’t know, untrustworthy.”

“So we’re all agreed that we’ll leave in a couple of days?” I asked. Everyone nodded “Okay then.”
Sign up to rate and review this story