Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

The next morning we all went straight to the diner without saying a word to each other. After a week of doing nothing but work, spending a night in the desert and fights and break-ups, we were all in terrible moods. So it was a massive relief to make it back to the diner and not have any draculoids in sight.

However, when we got inside, I nearly got shot in the head “The fuck? Oh shit, I think there’s a draculoid in here!” I pulled my ray gun out of my pocket “Who are you?”

There was some whispering and then a girl with waist-length blonde hair came into the diner “Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?” She asked, pulling her ray gun out of her belt and aiming it at me. I aimed mine back at her.

“Toxic, leave them alone!” A quite voice squeaked from Doctor DD’s room.

Doctor DD heard it and immediately got mad “If anyone has touched my equipment I’ll hit the roof. Jesus, we only leave for a couple of weeks and someone moves in!”

Someone else came into the room. She had long dark red hair and huge hazel eyes “What do you mean?” She asked “We live here.”

“I think you’ll find that actually we live here.” Gerard said sharply.

The girl’s mouth fell open “Oh my god, Party Poison! And the others! Oh my god, it’s such an honour to meet you.”

“Yeah, great, whatever. Do you think that you lot could be hitting the road now please?”

“I’m afraid we can’t.” She said apologetically “The boss told us we need to stay here for the time being. We don’t say in any one place for too long so we won’t be around long, I promise.”

“I don’t see why it’s any of their business.” The blonde haired girl said rudely “I’m going to get Adrenaline Bomb, don’t let these lot out of your sight. Puppeteer, get your butt in here!”

A girl with black and red hair crept out of Doctor DD’s office slowly, barely looking at us while the blonde haired girl walked out of the room “Adrenaline Bomb…” Jennifer said thoughtfully “That name sounds familiar.”

“Anyway, we’d better introduce ourselves.” The red headed girl said “My name’s Crimson Revenge but I guess that since you lot are killjoys too you can just call me Tristan. And this is Putrid Puppeteer and her real name’s Chloe. She doesn’t really like strangers, she’s extremely shy.”

Chloe squeaked and ran out of the room. Tristan sighed “And the blonde haired girl you just had the pleasure of meeting was Toxic Mess or Kayla. She’s pretty much in a bad mood all the time, I wouldn’t worry about it.”

Kayla came back into the room with a man about Gerard’s age with blonde hair and a beard “Oh my god, Bob?” Jennifer cried.

Bob blinked at her “Jennifer?”

“How do you two know each other?” Kayla asked, looking pretty disgusted.

“We used to date.” Jennifer said awkwardly, swallowing “How are things?”

Before Bob got a chance to reply someone else came into the room. Another girl and she had long bright blue hair like the ocean “What the hell’s going on here?” She noticed Jennifer “Oh god, not you.”

“It’s great to see you too Dazz.” Jennifer hissed “Look, Bob, this is where we live. My friends have lived here for ages. You can’t just show up and take it.”

“I’m not sending my group back out in there. The draculoids have been trolling the desert more often recently. We’re waiting a while before moving on, waiting for things to quieten down. We won’t get in your way, I promise.”

“Do we really have to share with these losers?” Dazz asked, looking us all up and down “And why the hell did you bring a bunch of kids with you?”

“They’re our kids.” Penina told her.

Dazz snorted “I was referring to you and the other short freaks but whatever.” She smirked at Frank “I don’t mind these guys staying.” Penina’s cheeks went bright red and she clenched her fists.

“Anyway, we’re exhausted so we’re just gonna go to bed.” Gerard said “Unless you’ve taken our rooms as well?”

“Oh no, we were sleeping there.” Bob told us, pointing towards Doctor DD’s room.

“I swear to god if you touched any of that equipment…” Doctor DD ran off into his room and Molly followed him, holding onto Shayla’s hand.

Me, Hozzie, Jennifer, Danielle and Stella went to my old bedroom at the end of the hall “Only two beds.” Jennifer sighed.

“Well Crayon and Stella can share, you and Danielle can share and I’ll sleep on the floor.” Hozzie said optimistically “I’m just going to find some more blankets and pillows and stuff.”

“So what do you think of these strangers?” I asked, sitting down on my bed.

“They’re not all strangers to me.” Jennifer replied “I can’t stand that Dazz girl, she’s a total bitch. And as for Bob, I think I’m still in love with him.”

“Really?” Danielle grinned.

Jennifer nodded “But whatever. Anyway, I don’t mind Chloe and Tristan seems nice. Kayla seems like a bitch too. Why do they put up with her and Dazz?”

“Maybe Dazz is nice to them?” Stella thought about it “I mean Gerard isn’t particularly nice to strangers but he’s fine with us.”

“He’s fine with us most of the time.” I laughed “I’m exhausted, I’m gonna go to sleep now. Night guys!”
Sign up to rate and review this story