Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Disaster At A Time, Please.

Dun-Dun-DUN.

by Pretty-Odd-Lion 5 reviews

Does that mean I do have to get a butterfly tatto on my lower back area?!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-09-25 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 2149 words

5Funny
Oh my goodness. It's been over a month since I last updated this story! But to be fair I do have a great excuse. I broke my hand...in possibly the most stupid way possible...I may have fallen off a table (In the middle of the school hall) half-way through doing the dance scene from High School Musical and then landed on it like a REATARD. So urmm. Yeah. My excuse. I've just had the cast taken off so updates will be quicker guys! :D I had a lot of trouble writing this chapter, so I'll just apologise now if this is a complete pile of wank :')...ENJOY!

P.S; I'm actually looking for a BETA OR A CO-AUTHOR, so if you fancy helping me out I would hugely appreciate it! Comment below and I'll get back to you!!





So after turning into a blubbering mess in front of Spencer on Friday night, I decided that I wasn't going to let it get to me. I had a kick-ass weekend hanging out with Gerard and hearing all about his happenings with Frank. I ate ice-cream cream and listened to awesome music, waiting for my alarm to signal Monday mornings arrival. Then I walked in to school, Knee'd Brendon in the balls and everybody loved me....

Is what I would love to tell you what happened. In reality its all a lie. Well the eating ice-cream part was true...and listening to awesome music...If you can count Lana Del Ray songs as awesome music...which you probably cannot. But I did sneak a little Nelly Furtado Maneater in there. God thats a great song;
Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater
Make you buy cars
Make you cut cards
Make you fall, real hard in love
She's a Manea- Okay I should stop now.

This is what really happened.

After pretty much soaking Spencers shirt with my tears, I hobbled out of the car, said goodbye and then fumbled with my keys for about 10 minutes (Spencer still sat watching much to my dismay) before letting myself in and crawling upstairs and into my bed. I then proceeded to stay curled up in my room for the rest of the weekend, only lettinng the two most important people in my life know about my feelings - They're two very special guys; one's called Ben, the others called Jerry. I like Ben and Jerry. They dont judge you...Oh jesus. No wonder I can't fit my fat ass into jeans. I'm involved in a serious relationship with fucking icecream. My life is pathetic.

I widely ignored the constant buzzing from my phone, only replying to one of Gerards texts with 'Sorry I bailed the other night, wasn't feeling to good. Hope things with Frank went okay. See you monday xox'.

My parents on the other hand were not as easy to avoid.

"You okay champ?" My dad asked as he stepped into the room, quitely closing the door behind him.

"I'm fabulous Father, and you?" I mumbled from under the covers.

"Oh I'm a little ray of sunshine" I felt the mattress dip under his weight "It's just you havn't really been up and about much since you went to that party...Did something happen? Is there somebodys ass I need to kick?" I had to laugh at this.

"No Dad. I'm just not feeling so good" I paused for a second "Woman problems" I added.

"Oh! Ermmm. All right...Do you want me to...Urmm...Get your Mom?" He stood up awkwardly and began backing up to the door.

"Its fine, I'm just going to sleep it off." I smiled half heartedly. Gotta love Dads.

And thats how my weekend went. Thanks Brendon. Asshole.

Monday came and by some strange miricle, I managed to skive a day off school. And my Mom says I can't act.

And so, 4 chic-flicks, 2 tubs of ice-cream and a pack of skittles later, my self pitying was interupted by the ring of the doorbell.

Urghgh.

Dragging my ass out of bed, I slowly made my way downstairs to the front door.

"Listen, I'm not buying an-" I started, expecting the salesman that had been lurking around the street lately. Imagine my surprise when I looked up and saw none other than Ryan Ross.

My jaw dropped.

"You look like shit." He stated bluntly.

"Hey, nice to see you too asshole. How do you even know where I live?"

"You told me on Friday remember?" He responded with a shrug. Dammit.

"Oh..." Cue awkward silence.

"Can I come in?"

"Urm...Sure?" I replied, stepping away from the door and allowing him in. This so isn't a good idea.

"Nice place" Ryan commented, as he took in the hallway.

"Thanks...What are you doing here Ryan?" I asked. I mean come on, he was Brendons best buddy for fucks sake.

"You weren't in school. I wanted to come and check you were okay" Oh.

"Thats nice Ryan, I'm fine thanks" I smiled, as much as I hated to admit it, Ryan seemed to be a pretty cool guy. "Do you wanna come upstairs?"

"Naturally."

By the time we had made it up to my room and sat down, it had been quite awhile since he had last spoken. I was just about to ask him something when he beat me to it.

"So what made you move here?" His hazel eyes lit up in genuine curiosity.

"My parents wanted me to get 'socialized'" I responded, sitting across from Ryan as he slowly took in the bomb-site that was my room.

He let out a loud laugh "Oh you'll get socialized all right, a hot little slice like you" Wait; hold up a minute.

"What?" My eyebrows raised showing my disbelief.

"You're a regulation hottie"

"What?" What the fuck...

"Own it" It was all silent a minute before I burst out laughing.

"Did you just quote Mean Girls?" I wiped away the tears of laughter gathering around my eyes.

"Yes. Yes I did."

"You're a really funny guy Ryan, did you know that?" I giggled.

"So I've been told" He laughed.

We sat chatting for awhile before Ryan started to look slightly nervous about something.

"Is something up Ryan?" I asked as I finished the last of the icecream.

"Right well...I kind of came here to tell you something...I thought you should know" Here we go "Well, somebody kind of saw you and Brendon...Making out and well..."

"They think we did 'it'" I finished for him. Have I mentioned I hate my life?

"Sorry" He responded, giving me an apologetic smile.

I wonder why Gerard hasn't said anything to me? Surely he would of heard from somebody that I'm the new school tramp? Thats when I realised I hadn't been checking my phone. Sure enough I had a million missed calls and texts from my home boy.

"Listen, it's getting late and I should probably get home. I just wanted to warn you about what might be coming your way tomorrow."

"Thanks Ryan, I appreciate you telling me. But I have one question..." I replied, attempting to keep the smile off my face.

"Shoot."

"Am I going have to get a tramp stamp and pierce something not on my face now?" To this he just laughed, bid his farewell and left.

Does that mean I do have to get a butterfly tatto on my lower back area?!

Sighing, I decided to call Gerard and set the score straight.

It rang several times before finally being picked by a rather breathless Gee.

"Hello?!"

"Hey Gee, how's it going?"

"Frank stop it" I heard a voice in the background and had to myself from laughing out loud. "Sorry say that again?"

"I said, Hey Gee. How's it going? But I guess that just answered my question"

"OH MY GOD ALICE! IS IT TRUE?"

"What? That Im an awesome, fabulous, witty, intelligent person? Why yes it is." I responded, feiging confusion.

"Alice, come'on."

"Depends what you've heard."

"That you and Brendon freaking URIE got it on behind Franks garage?!" Oh sweet baby jesus.

"Dude. Seriously. No. Just no." I let out a long sigh. "Its a long story Gee, tell you tomorrow on the way to school?"

"Fine. Frank stop it!" I giggled down the phone again.

"I can see that you're busy right now, I'll leave you and lover boy to it" And with that I hung up the phone and flopped down onto my bed.

Bring on tomorrow.


"THAT FUCKING DICK. IM GOING TO KILL HIM; I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL HIM. WHY DIDN'T YOU COME AND FIND ME?!" I had just finished filling Gerard in on what actually happened on friday night and let me tell you he was not a happy bunny. Even his face had taken on a slight reddy tinge.

"Chill Gerard, No harm no foul right."

"I know bu-"

"No buts. Lets just forget about it.

And we did just that. Shame that the rest of people in school didnt get the memo. From the minute I stepped foot in the grungy hallways, all eyes were on me.

"Hey there Alice" Some random jock called from his locker.

"Hey..."

"Hey Alice, How's it going?" Came another call.

"I'm swell, guy-I've-never-laid-eyes-on-before. Thanks for asking"

I guess that's the beauty of being a girl in high-school: people hear you had sex once and BAM -you're a bimbo.

I used to be anonymous, invisible to the opposite sex. If Google Earth were a guy, he couldn't find me if I was dressed up as a 10-story building.

And this continued for the rest of the day, but it was only when I got to english did I get the first bitchy comment about my so-called sexual exploits...and saw Brendon for the first time since the inccedient.

I walked into the room, still laughing at something Gerard was telling me when I caught Brendons eye. He looked like shit. Dark bags circled his eys and his hair was ruffled in a way that screamed bed hair.

Opting against our usual table at the back, we chose to sit at the front of the room.

"Afternoon class, I trust you all had a nice weekend" A collective groan came from the class.

"Alright, well I trust you've all chosen a book to write your report on. Would anybody like to share which book they have chosen?" Miss Atherton directed to the class.

A hand to the left of me shot up.

"Yes Nina."

"I've chosen the Scarlet Letter." Came a stuck up nasely reply.

"Great choice! Whats your opinion on the book? Do you think Hester was harshly judged?"

"I think, please excuse my language, that she was a skank and deserved to be singled out of the community." Then she turned to face me. Oh-oh. "Perhaps you should embroider a red A on your wardrobe, you abominable tramp." Oh hell no.

The class went silent.

"Perhaps you should get a wardrobe, you abominable twat" I replied quick as a flash, earning myself a gasp from everybody in the room, including Gerard.

Then I got up and stormed out of the classroom. I wasnt putting up with this shit today.



I waited outside the school doors for Gerard and after what felt like an eternity, the home-time bell finally rang. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed both Frank and Gee running up to me.

"Please tell me the rumors are true!" Frank babbled excitedly.

"Yes. Yes, I am a big fat slut."

"No, no! Not that one. The one where you got suspended for calling Nina Howell a dick and punched her in the left tit." He responded as we made our way out of the school.

"I worry about the way information circulates at this school" I answered, stopping dead in my tracks.

Then I felt a bony shoulder push past me. Surprise, surprise it was this Nina bitch. Why is it these girls hate me so much?

"What is your problem?!" I shouted at her retreating figure.

"You. I just hope for your sake you had the good sense to use protection" She replied, flicking her hair over her shoulder as she did so.

"Why? Your parents didn't."

At this she just laughed. "There's a higher power that will judge you for your indecency"

I bit my lip. "Tom cruise?"

"I hope for your sake, God has a sense of humour."

"Oh, I have sixteen years worth of anecdotal proof that he does"

"You've made your bed... I just hope for your sake, you've cleaned the sheets" And with that she walked off.

People thought I was a dirty skank? Fine. I'd be the dirtiest skank they've ever seen.




RATE AND REVIEW MY LOVELY PEOPLE
Sign up to rate and review this story