Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

In the afternoon I was avoiding everyone because they were all in a bad mood with all the trouble that Kayla and Dazz were causing. So I decided to go outside and get some fresh hair. But unfortunately when I got outside he was outside. The guy that I had a crush on. He was by himself and looked so cute sitting in the sunlight “Hey.” I said nervously, sitting down next to him. I had decided it was about time that I just told him that I liked him.

“Hey Crayon, how’s it going?”

“Everyone’s fighting and it’s start to get on my nerves.” I sighed “Look, there’s something I need to tell you.”

“Go ahead then.”

I took a deep breath “I don’t know how to say this exactly but well… The reason that Jack broke up with me was because he knew I was in love with you.”

He looked at me “… What?”

“Yeah. Jack saw the way I looked at you and knew that I thought about you quite a lot so he said he couldn’t be with me. And I know that you’re taken too-“

“Yeah, I am!” Gerard looked confused “If you love me so much then how come when I told you I loved you, you rejected me?”

“I don’t know!” I cried, tears appearing in my eyes “I was an idiot! It took me a long time to admit it to anyone, even myself.”

“Well I’m afraid you’re too late Crayon.” Gerard said “I mean, I’ve got Lucy now and we have a chi-“

“Oh just admit it!” I snapped “You only got with Lucy because I rejected you. You’ve never liked her.”

“That’s how it started out.” Gerard admitted “But things change. I’m in love with Lucy now. I got over you because I thought I had to. What did you want me to do just wait around for over five years in case you changed your mind?”

“I’m really sorry.” I whispered, hiding my face in my hands.

Gerard sighed and put his arm around me “I’m sorry too. This is gonna sound weird but if I weren’t with Lucy then I’d be with you.”

“But you are with Lucy and I’ve been left to raise a baby by myself!” I sobbed.

“We’ll help you out as much as we can Crayon, you know that. Please stop crying.” But I couldn’t stop crying, I was so embarrassed about being rejected but what did I really expect? For him to just dump Lucy for me? That was never going to happen. I continued crying even when Gerard took my hands away from my face.

I looked at him and wiped away a couple of my tears “Like I said, I’m s-“

I was interrupted by Gerard’s lips on mine. He was kissing me? Why? What the hell was he doing? Why the hell was I kissing him back? What if Lucy caught us? But I really didn’t care. I just wanted to stay kissing Gerard forever.

But then he pulled away “I’m really sorry.” He muttered, running his fingers through his hair “Please don’t tell anybody about this, especially not Lucy.”

“I promise I won’t.” I replied, going bright red “Why did you kiss me?”

He shook his head “I don’t know.” He got up “I don’t know.” He repeated as he walked into the building.



I thought we’d gotten away for it for a while until dinner when we were all eating fish and mashed potato. All the kids were sitting on one table and talking way too loudly while the rest of us sat silently on our table. Penina and Dazz kept glaring at each other and Raven and Kayla glared at each other every so often “I have the bestest Mommy in the whole world!” Levana shrieked causing Penina to smile for the first time that day.

“No, my Mommy’s the best Mommy!” Draven yelled “She makes me cookies.”

“When did you make Draven cookies?” Ray asked her.

Raven shrugged her shoulders “I’ve never made him cookies.”

“My Mommy’s better than your Mommy!” Ezra sang and Levana joined in.

“No, no, no, my Mommy!”

“I have two Mommy’s!” Rosie suddenly announced with a big smile.

“No you don’t Rosie, stop making stuff up!” Draven told her sternly.

“Yes I do! Daddy kisses Lucy and he kisses Crayon.” Rosie replied smugly “So both my Mommy’s are better than any of your Mommy’s.”

Lucy looked at Gerard “What did she just say?”

“Oh, you know what children are like.” Gerard said smoothly “She just wanted to win the argument so she made stuff up.”

Lucy gave him a funny look before looking over at Rosie “What did you say Sweetie? You saw Daddy kissing Crayon?”

Rosie looked at her “Yeah, I went to ask Daddy if I could have some juice but since he was kissing Crayon I didn’t ask him.” Rosie turned back to her meal.

Lucy looked back at Gerard “You have ten seconds to explain yourself.” Gerard put down his knife and fork and looked at her silently. Lucy glared at him “That’s what I thought.” She got up and stormed out of the room.

“Lucy!” Gerard cried, getting up and running after her.

“Looks like Penina’s not the only slut around here.” Dazz said.

“Don’t call my girlfriend a slut!” Frank roared “And quit flirting with me, it’s pathetic! You’re pathetic. Nobody wants you here, why don’t you just leave?”

Dazz stared at him then got up and stormed out of the room. I sighed. What the hell was happening to us?
Sign up to rate and review this story