Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

“Maybe someone should go and see if they’re okay?” Hozzie suggested.

“No, I think we should leave them alone for a while.” I said quietly.

“Did you really kiss my brother?” Hozzie asked.

“Well technically he kissed me first but I kissed him back.” I sighed “I should’ve just kept my mouth shut. I’m such an idiot.”

“Don’t worry about it Crayon, I’m sure it’ll all work out.” Raven said gently with a small sigh “I don’t think we should stay here. I don’t mean to sound rude but you guys,” She looked at Tristan and the others “Aren’t planning on leaving, are you?” They shook their heads “Well Kayla and Dazz are breaking us up.”

“What are you talking about?” Kayla snapped “I’m not the one flirting with a guy who’s already taken!”

“Oh shut the fuck up!” I snapped “You have no idea what’s going on. I’m sick to death of your stupid attitude. Do you know what? We’re leaving. Right now.”

“Where are we gonna go?” Penina asked.

“I don’t know!” I cried “But we’re leaving.”



“Crayon…” Hozzie said timidly, walking into our bedroom “Doctor DD told me to tell you this but I don’t really want to be the one to tell you because you’ll probably shout at me and I don’t like people shouting at me-“

“Hozzie, just tell me what you want to tell me.” I said patiently.

She took a deep breath and blurted out “Doctor DD is taking Stella back to BLI because she wants to be with your parents!”

My eyes widened “What!?”

“I said I didn’t want you to yell at me!” Hozzie shrieked, running out of the room and down the corridor.

I sighed and abandoned my packing to go into the diner “What does Hozzie mean that Doctor DD took Stella back to BLI?”

“Well she really wanted to be with her parents. There’s nothing wrong with that.” Mikey said “I’d give anything to be with my parents again.”

“But they’ll probably kill her!” I yelled “They tortured her under our city! Is she out of her mind?”

“We know you’re concerned about your sister but she’s gonna be fine.” Tristan told me “I wish I had a sister.”

I groaned and went back to my bedroom to finish packing.



When I was in the middle of packing, Lucy came into my bedroom “We need to talk.” She told me, folding her arms.

“I know we do.” I whispered, turning away from her.

“I want you to look at me.”

“But I can’t look at you without feeling extremely guilty.”

“Not wanting to sound rude but I kind of want you to feel extremely guilty right now.” I sighed and turned around. Lucy sat down on Jennifer and Danielle’s bed “Why did you kiss Gerard?”

I took a deep breath and sat down next to her “I went outside and told Gerard I was in love with him. He told me he loved you and that he had Rosie and everything… And then he kissed me.

Lucy thought about it before saying “I don’t like you right now just for the record.”

“I completely understand.”

“Why did you have to tell him you were in love with him?” Lucy snapped “I don’t get why you had to get involved with my relationship. We have a kid together for crying out loud!”

“I know, I was wrong to do it but I thought that if I confessed how I felt then this horrible feeling in my heart would go away. But it didn’t. It’s made things way worse.” I sighed “Lucy, I never meant to hurt you.”

“You have a funny way of showing it.”

“I know, I know, do you want me to talk to Gerard?”

“No. I want you to stay away from Gerard.” Lucy said “We talked about it. He’s agreed to move past this if I will. So please, for Rosie’s sake, could you back off Gerard? She needs her Daddy.” I nodded “Alright. Thanks for being so understanding.” She stood up and went to the door. She paused “I still don’t like you.” And then she walked out of the room.




We agreed to move out in the morning so we all had to get a good night’s sleep. However I got woken up in the middle of the night by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw a figure looming above me. I was about to scream but they put their hand over my mouth “No, shush, it’s only me.”

“Gerard?” I hissed, pushing his hand away “What are you doing?”

“I had to talk to you. Can we go outside please?”
Sign up to rate and review this story