Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Family Matters

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

a GoF/ Winx Club crossover: Harry sends a letter for help and gets more than he expects.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Nodoka,Ranma - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-24 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 1989 words

0Unrated
Family Matters: a Ranma Club/ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire crossover.


Ranma 1/2 owned by Rumiko Takahashi, 'Winx Club' owned by Iginio Straffi and S.p.A. (NOT 4Kids!) 'Ranma Club' idea owned by NekoHybrid.


It was a nice day and a letter came to Nodoka as Ranma and the girls were teaching after school classes at the local center.


Dear Sir or ma'am;


My name is Harry James Potter and I need your help. On 'All Hallows Eve in 1981 my parents were killed by a psychopath leaving me an orphan. For 13 years I have been living with relatives that hate magic users. I was told that I have no other relatives and no one would've wanted me. But, I'm hoping you can help me. Being on the street is so much better than living in a zoo.


Please help me.


Sincerely;

Harry James Potter



She placed the letter down, she was pissed. 'My own nephew?' She thought, 'Albus you said you'd take care of him!' “Kasumi!” She called, a young woman had walked in. she had long brown hair in a French braid and hazel eyes. She was in a blue dress and an apron. She was doing laundry and was carrying in a basket of clothes.


“Yes auntie?” She said.


“When did Ranma and the girls say they'd be back?”


“They should be here now.” With that voices were heard as they came in.


“That was great Musa!” Said Ranma.


“Thanks Ran-kun.” She said.


“That just shows that you have true talent.” Said Bloom, the others agreed.


“Mom?” He said. Nodoka smiled as she and Kasumi walked out. Ranma and the girls were dressed in T-shirts and jeans, Zing was seated on Ranko's shoulder she was dressed in a small, purple breastplate, supported with black straps that fasten to form a spider pattern on her back. She wears long, baggy, off-white colored trousers and purple tights, and long, fingerless gloves. Her fingernails and toenails are painted bright pink. She has dark hair styled into two horn-like bangs at the top of her head, which appear to be fastened with pink ribbons. She also wears Tae Kwon Do foot garments.(1)


“Hey mom,” said Ranko.


“Hello Saotome-sensei,” said the Club.


“What's up mom?” Said Ranma, “what did that idiot do now?”


“Huh?” said Nodoka.


“Mom you pissed right now,” he said. “What did that damned panda do this time?” The others were in shocked.


“Oh no, he didn't do anything. THIS time, I just got a letter from my nephew. He needs help, how would you guys like to go to England?”


“Well we're done with out tests so what do you guys think?” Said Ranma.


“Sure,” said Bloom.


“When do we leave?”


“This weekend,” said Nodoka. “It will give you enough time to get your affairs in order.” They nodded, so they got everything done and got ready to go. They were relaxing and talking about their trip and what they were going to do.


Once landed, they got in an SUV and headed off. “Where to mom?” Said Ranma as he was driving. Nodoka was reading the address to him.


“Number 4 Priviet drive.” She said, so they took off and headed for the neighborhood.


Once there he parked with about 5 to 7 police cars following them. Nodoka and Ranma got out, along with the police. “You guys wait here.” He said, “we are going to take care of this.” They went over to the door and knocked on the door.


Just then a huge man answered the door. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?” He said and then he saw Nodoka and gluped. “you? But I thought you were dead!” Nodoka just smiled at him. Ranma was leaning against the door jam.


“Ah hello Vernon.” She said, “well, aren't you going to let us in?”


“A-Angela,” he said sweating. “How are you? Who is this fine strapping young man?” Ranma rolled his eyes.


“You know the one thing I hate?” He said, “it's people trying to be my friend when they know they wronged me or my family. My name's Adrian Potter and you've basically been using my cousin as a punching bag, trying to, in your own words 'get rid of that freakishness out of him'. Well, I'm one of those 'freaks' try to get it out of me!” Nodoka had smirked at them.


“Adrian, go upstairs and get your cousin. Then get ready to go.” She said.


“Yes ma'am.” So he did.


Meanwhile, outside the girls were waiting on Ranma and Nodoka. “Oh man, this is boring.” Said Stella.


“We have to wait for Ranma and Saotome-sensei,” said Bloom. Just then someone knocked on the window. Ranko looked over and saw a greasy haired man. He was in all black and had a large, hooked nose. Ranko cracked the window.


“Can I help you sir?” She said.


“Who are you and why are you here?” He said.


“I don't see how that's any of your business.”


“I'm making it my business!” He was about to reach in to his robe when Ranko leaned on the horn.


Meanwhile Nodoka was chewing out Vernon, Petunia and Dudley when she heard the horn. “ADRIAN!” She yelled.


Adrian had went up to Harry's room ripping the lock off the door and saw his cousin. “Hey, what's up?” He said.


“Who are you?” Said Harry.


“Name's Adrian Potter.” Harry's eyes widen.


“I'm not the last one?”


“Nope. My mom's downstairs, you see mom got your letter and that's why we are here.” He said, “mom already signed the guardianship papers and we got you.”


“So your mum is my aunt?”


“Yep.” But before Harry started to pack, they heard Nodoka.


“ADRIAN!”


“Be right back, you pack up.” Ranma went downstairs.



Meanwhile Snape was trying to open the door as Ranko was beating on the horn. The police were out cold so they couldn't help then he blasted the window and the girls ducked. He reached in and was about to grab Ranko when he was super kicked right in the face. “You guys alright?” Said Ranma.


“Yeah we're fine, ADRIAN LOOK OUT!” Screamed Ranko, just then Sky came out of his back and hit Snape with a Super Lion's Bullet and in to a house.


“Thanks for the head's up Arianna.” He opened the door, “come on. We need to revive the cops.” So they do and then the Club went inside of the house.



“Okay, you saw what Adrian did to Severus right?” Said Nodoka, “sign the papers.” So they did and Harry came downstairs. Nodoka looked over and grabbed Harry in a tight hug. “Hello 'Jade Eyes',” she used a nick name she gave him when she saw him as a baby. “Look at you, you've grown up. I am your aunt, Angela.” Ranko came in, “this is your cousin, Arianna.” Then that was when he had seen 6 very beautiful young women.


The dark-skinned one had long, wavy dark brown hair reaching to her waist and greenish blue eyes. She was clad in a small, soft purple tank top with a blue spiral wave logo on it and an olive-colored studded cargo short skirt. She wore hiking boots with pink leg-warmers. From the look of it, Harry could tell that she kept herself in shape.


Harry turns and looks at the violet-haired girl with the pale skin-tone. Her hair was cut in a boyish style with the front bangs hanging over the right side of her face. Her teal eyes showed that she's very technologically minded to a degree that Harry can't comprehend. She wore a purple and lime green midriff vest top, purple flared fitted cropped pants, and purple hi-tops.


Moving on, Harry looked at the girl who looked Asian in appearance. She had deep blue eyes, a pale skin-tone, and blackish blue hair done up in long side pigtails. Her outfit consisted of a red midriff one shoulder top with a purple armband on her left arm, blue baggy jeans with the pant legs slightly folded, and red sneakers. She seemed to give out vibes of loneliness despite being around friends.


Next, Harry looks at the tan-skinned girl. She had long, caramel brown hair reaching to her waist and emerald green eyes. She was clad in a light-green off-the-shoulder midriff top and a short fuchsia skirt with strawberry prints on it. Gold hoop-shaped earrings adorned her ears as well as gold bangle bracelets on her wrists. Her feet were in a pair of fuchsia colored wedge sandals with a flower band wrapped around each ankle. Harry couldn't explain it, but the girl emitted an aura of kindness.


Harry then looks at the blonde girl and couldn't help but blush. She had a medium skin tone, hazel eyes, and long hair reaching her waist like an overflowing blanket of gold. It was held up by a light lavender hair band. She wore a small green halter midriff top that resembles a bikini bra which ties at the front and a short orange miniskirt with a gold chain belt lined with small circles. On her feet were green wedge sandals with the straps designed as orange flowers. Harry felt a nosebleed coming on from the girl's skimpy attire. He moved on before he started staring at her too long.


Finally, Harry laid his eyes on the redhead. She had a medium skin tone with blue eyes and long hair also reaching her waist. Her outfit consisted of a short blue and yellow midriff-baring shirt, blue jeans with flaring pant legs with star prints, and yellow wedge sandals. In her arms, she held a light-blue furred rabbit. Despite her gentle appearance, Harry could tell that the redheaded girl was housing a dangerously powerful energy source within herself. He had no idea how right he was.


“Harry,” said Adrian. “I want you to meet my, um, girlfriends. Layla, Techna, Flora, Musa, Stella and Bloom.” They smiled, “ladies, this is our cousin Harry.”


“Its nice to meet you Harry,” said Bloom.


“Um, yeah you too.” He said, Ranko hugged him tightly.


“Well, everything's been signed and in order.” Said Nodoka, “let's go. I'd like to say it was good to see you three again, but I wouldn't like to lie.” With that they left and headed for Potter Manor.



Later Severus was at St. Mongo's face down on a bed with third degree burns on his back and with ki and chi energies coming off of his back. “How did this happen?” Said Albus.


“We don't know, but if this energy doesn't disperse from his body he'll lose the use of his magic.” Said a healer.


“Find a way to do it.” He said, “Severus who did this to you my boy?”


“Angela's son!” Severus said, one of the healers gasped.


“But Angela's dead,” said Albus.


“Then why am I face down with my back burning?”


“I'll see to this, why were they there?”


“To get Potter.”


“Where are they now?”


“I don't know.”


“I'll look for them, try to get rid of this energy from him.”




Meanwhile at Potter Manor, the Ranma Club were making plans with Nodoka and Harry to help him and Sirius out.


“So let me see if I get this straight,” said Nodoka. “That damned rat Pettingrew basically framed Padfoot?”


“Yes, Aunt Angela.” Said Harry.


“And he was the Weasely's pet rat 'Scabbers'?” He nodded.


“What's going on this year?” Said Ranma.


“Rumor has it, that there is going to be a 'Triwizard Tournament' at Hogwarts this year.” Ranma was thinking, “Adrian?”


“Sh!” Said Techna, “he's thinking.”


“Dummy come up with a DADA Professor?”


“Not that I know of.” Ranma gave an evil smirk.


“Mom, could you please make it so that I'd get the job?” Nodoka smirked back.


“Be right back.” She said and with in an hour, Ranma was the new Professor for Defense Against the Dark Arts.


TBC



1. Juri Han – Super Street Fighter 4
Sign up to rate and review this story