Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Family Matters

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The gang go to Diagon Alley and Gringotts so Ranma can give the girls rings.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ranma - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-26 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 1429 words

1Original
Chapter 2



Ranma 1/2 owned by Rumiko Takahashi, 'Winx Club' owned by Iginio Straffi and S.p.A. (NOT 4Kids!) 'Ranma Club' idea owned by NekoHybrid.


Dumbledore had went to the Dursely home trying to find out what had happened to Harry. “Angela was here,” said Vernon. “With her bastard children and six other girls as well.”


“Thank you Vernon,” said Dumbledore. With that he left, 'I have to find that bitch and her family to finish this!' Woe Albus Dumbledore, for he is about to test the 'Club'.



Meanwhile Ranma was reading through the books over DADA. Techna was reading with him, “so these 'wizards' use these sticks called 'wands'?” She said.


Harry nodded, “yeah that's how we can focus our magic.” He said, Ranma started to think about what was going on.


“How much time do we have before you go to Hogwarts?” He asked.


“We have all summer.” Ranma smiled.


“Did you have any plans?”


“I was planning on going to the World Quiddich Cup.”


“When is that?”


“July.”


“Okay, by that time you will at a very high level. Once we're done with you.”


“Auror level at least.” Said Nodoka.


“Let's do this!” So they started to train Harry.


Later Ranma and the Club had went to Gringotts. Ranma was dressed in a nice, tie-less suit. The Club was with him, he had a cane and was twirling it. He walked up to a teller, “goblins? As tellers?” whispered Bloom. Ranma nodded, “wow.


My I help you?” The teller said.


“Yes, I'm here to see the Potter account manager.” Said Ranma.


Name?


“Adrian James Potter; Son of Angela Doretha Potter, substitute clan head of House Potter.” Just then the entire bank was quiet.


But, that's impossible! She was killed!


“Yeah, we heard. Now, can I talk to my account manager please?” So they were seen by the director of the bank and the King of the Goblin nation; Ragnok.”


Hello Lord Potter, I am Ragnok, director of this bank.” He said Ranma grabbed the goblin's forearm in greeting. “Please have a seat” So they do, “I'm sure you are here to talk about your father's will and accounts?


“Yes sir,” Ranma said. “So, since I am a pure Potter and I am sorry for saying this ahead of time, also with all due respect, I demand my father and Lilly Potter nee Evans' wills be released. I don't want them read now, Harry will be with me when the time comes and I'll let you know.”


It shall be done Lord Potter.


“Also, I want all keys be they, from Harry's vault or our family vault destroyed and new ones made. Harry gets a new key for his vault.”


I can do that now” With that all keys were destroyed and certain people were injured.


“Lastly I want anything, be it stolen money or items taken from our family vault be returned. I don't care who had it, I don't care what they are using it for I want it back and for Harry as well.”


It's done.


“Also, can I get 6 engagement rings?”


Follow me Lord Potter” So Ragnok rose and they went to the Potter Family Vault he pulled out a box with rings inside of it. “Here you are.” Ranma went to Layla and took her hand. Then he waved his hand around the rings and felt the power of an amethyst and diamond ring, he took it and turned to her.


“Layla Adros, will you do me the honor of being my wife?” He said some how he was channeling Nabu as he held her hand with the ring in his. Layla sheded tears of joy and nodded. Ranma put the ring on her left ring finger. Next was Techna, he took her hand and felt a sapphire and diamond ring and placed it on her finger. “Techna Zenith; will you marry me?”


Techna, in stunned silence nodded as she saw Timmy proposing to her. He placed the ring on her finger and kissed her. Then it was Musa's turn, he took her hand and felt around finding an onyx and diamond ring he took it. “Do I have to ask?” Musa smiled a teary smile.


“No, but it would be nice.” She said, he chuckled.


“Okay, Musa Melody; I know I'm not Riven but we've got to know each other and love each other deeply. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?”


“You didn't have to go through all that but yes, I will marry you.” She grabbed him in a tight hug and kissed him as he placed the ring on her finger. Next came Flora, he took her hand and started to search for her ring. It was a beautiful diamond and gold ring in the shape of a rose.


“I love you Flora Linphea, you are one of my closest and dearest friends a long with the others of course.” They laughed, “I'm sure Helia would've said this by now; would you marry me?” Flora just smiled and hugged him.


“Yes I will.” She said and he put the ring on her finger. Then they kissed, then he held out his hand to Stella.


“You ready?”


“I'll answer you already, yes I'll marry you Adrian!” She said and hugged him. “It doesn't matter, you are Brandon.” He smiled.


“Well that was easy,” Ranma chuckled. “Let's find your ring.” They held hands and he searched, he found a nice diamond ring and slipped it on Stella. “Well we got one more, Bloom if you'd please?” She took his hand, “what's wrong? Why are you so nervous?”


“I'm seeing Sky,” she said.


“I know, he's here.” Ranma pointed to his chest. “Hey, I promise to love you as much as Sky and that goes for everyone.” Then they grabbed hands and found a very beautiful platinum and diamond ring. He put it on Blooms finger and they kissed.


Unknown to them Ranma was already soul bonded to the girls and it was in the records.


Adrian James Potter is hereby soul bonded to:

Bloom Domino

Stella Solaria

Flora Linphea

Musa Melody

Tencha Zenith

and Layla Andros



“That's strange,” said a worker at the hall of records. “I thought Harry Potter was the only Potter left.” The record keeper just shrugged and filed the bond making it official.



After they left the bank with new keys and bank cards they left Diagon Alley and went into 'Muggle London' to do a little shopping. While they were on their way out, Stella had bumped into someone. He had long platinum blond hair and blue eyes, he was dressed in black robes and was carrying a cane.


“Oops, I'm so sorry.” She said.


“Watch where you are going!” He said, then he got a good look at her. Thinking she wasn't 'Pure-Blood', he started to insult her and tell her that she was only good for being a whore to 'Pure Bloods'. That was when Ranma showed up as he over heard what was said to Stella.


“Um, excuse me? Yeah you, the bitch with the cane. You ever call my fiancee a whore again I will break you in half.” Said Ranma.


“And who are you?” He said.


“Shouldn't the one who started introduce himself first?”


“Every well I am Lucius Malfoy head of the clan Malfoy.”


“Oh, so you're Voldy's ass kisser.” Lucius got mad, “well allow me to show you how a true lord introduces himself. I am Adrian James Potter, son of Angela Doretha Potter and James Charles Potter, elder half-brother to the 'BOY WHO LIVED' and acting head of the Potter Clan. That is until Harry becomes of age.” Lucius gulped, “that 'whore' you bumped in to is Lady Stella Solaria; heir to the most powerful pure blooded clan in Italy. Also she's my fiancee,” Ranma twirled his cane and put the end of it into Lucius' chest pushing him back against a wall. “If you even call her or any woman a 'whore' again, I will take your cane shove it up your ass and give it a twist! Are we clear?”


With that Ranma turned around and they started to leave, that was when Lucius was about to hit Ranma with a cruico when Brandon came out and hit the Death Eater with the 'Chestnuts roasting over an open fire punch' ending with an upper-cut sending him through a store window.

And stay down bitch!” He said softly, as he wrapped his arm around Stella and they caught up to the others.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story