Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Family Matters

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Nodoka,Ranma - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 1035 words

2Original
Chapter 3


Ranma 1/2 owned by Rumiko Takahashi, 'Winx Club' owned by Iginio Straffi and S.p.A. (NOT 4Kids!) 'Ranma Club' idea owned by NekoHybrid. Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling.



While the gang was out and about, Nodoka was training Harry in using wand-less magic, chi and ki magic and trained him in swordsman ship. “Angela?” He said.


“Yes Harry?”


“What happened to you?”


“You heard about me being dead.” He nodded, “well I had went to Japan, changed my looks and name. During that time I was pregnant with Adrian.”


“Okay but, who is Arianna?”


“I'm Adrian's soul twin.” She said, “When he was born. I was part of his soul. I came out when we were cursed at a training ground. This was after we gained the powers of Shen Long.”


“So you two are very powerful?”


“Yep.”


“You guys can help me with Voldermort?”


“Harry,” said Arianna. “We have taken down demons that want to destroy humanity. As a matter of fact, Adrian and I are called the 'Demon God Grandmasters'.”


“Demon God Grandmasters?”


“It was originally thought that we got the nickname from the three springs Adrian was dunked into. But, it was more than that.” She held her hands in a 'praying' pose and all of the sudden, she started to glow. Her entire body started to change, she was taller and buffed. She was bigger than she was supposed to be.


“Wow,” said Harry. Ranko opened up her eyes and smiled.


“Well, what do you think?” She said she was a goddess, around six foot two, with a forty-four inch bust line, a nice trim waist, nice hips, slim abs, her hair was longer to her mid back, powerful legs that could run fast, thighs that can crush a bowling ball or hold a lover close and an ass one could bounce a galleon off of.


“Is this your true form?” Said Harry.


“Yep, you think I'm impressive wait 'till you see Adrian's. There's a reason I call him 'Big Guy'.”


“Is he a giant?”


“I guess you can say that, maybe larger than life.”



Meanwhile Ranma and the girls were doing some shopping and getting him some nice clothes. “Hey Stella,” he said. The blond hottie looked at him. “I need a favor.” She sashayed over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.


“What can I do for my gorgeous fiancé?” She said.


“I’ve noticed that Harry is wearing hand me downs. I’d like you girls to give him the works.” Stella just smiled.


“Everything?”


“Do what you do best,” he smirked. Then he kissed her on the lips softly. A couple of the clerks saw this and were love stricken.


“Okay,” she said. “Hey Guys! Our fiancé has a request for us!” Ranma just chuckled and was looking through some of the clothes she picked out and took them to try on.



Later, the ‘Club’ came back to the manor, “Mom!” He said.


“Back Here!” She said, so they went to where they were. Ranma had placed his bags down and saw that Ranko was in her ‘Goddess’ form.


“Why are you in that form?” He asked.


“I was showing Harry why we are called the ‘Demon God Grandmasters’.” She said.


“Oh, I guess you want to see my ‘Grandmaster’ form?” The rest of the ‘Club’ had walked in and saw Ranko in her other form.


“Wow!” Said Bloom, “that’s Arianna?”


“Yep,” said Ranma. Then he dropped to his knees, placed his hands together and bowed his head. Just then it got dark and suddenly fireworks shot off behind him going horizontally. His body started to change, he got taller and buffed. His hair was growing longer to the small of his back his clothes started to grow with his body. Then he opened his eyes and they were as clear blue as the sky. He stood up and just towered over almost everyone.


Musa just jumped him and threw her arms around his neck. He caught her and held her like she was a child. “Whoa!” Said Harry, “I see what you mean Arianna.”


“Yeah, Adrian is like ‘Superman’, ‘Thor’ and ‘Kratos’ all rolled in to one.” She said, Musa bent down and kissed him passionately on the lips.



“So that’s what you look like Adrian?” asked Harry. Ranma pulled off of Musa’s soft and supple lips. He was still carrying her.


“Yeah, in this form I am a god sort of.” He said and put Musa down and was about to rise up when Flora leapt in to his arms. Then he sat down and they talked about how they were going to train Harry.



Meanwhile Dumbledore was trying to get some information over Harry’s location. He had gone to the ‘Burrow’, to see if he had contacted any of them. “No Headmaster,” said Ron. “The bloody berk never wrote us.”


“If you hear from him let me know.” He said. Then he was on his way to Hermione’s home, not knowing that Ranma was on his way there to speak with her with a couple of the girls.



“Oh hello, Mr. Potter.” Said Emma Granger, Hermione’s mother stunned, “you’ll have to forgive me. I thought Harry was an only child and the last Potter.”


“My mom left Britain so that we would be safe.” Said Ranma, “We were sent a letter about what had happened and so here we are.” Hermione looked at them.


“Is he okay?” She said.


“Yeah he’s fine, oh I am so rude.” He looked to the girls, “forgive me?” They smiled and nodded, “these are my fiancées; Bloom Domino and Layla Andros.”


“Nice to meet you,” they said. They were very beautiful and Ranma saw the looks.


“Did you say ‘fiancées’? As in more than one?”

“Yep, that’s a story in and of itself as well. I have four more.”


“Adrian’s very special, to us and the others.” Said Bloom.


“Yeah,” said Layla as she kissed him on the cheek.


“But how?”


“Just got to know how to please them.” He said, “You can say they are my Soul Mates.”


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story