Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stay Beautiful.

Chapter Seven; You Stop The Noise.

by ZoeBethMiklas 1 review

What happened next wasn’t planned, but right on time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 2964 words

0Unrated
Taylor and I spent a little more time as the beach but I couldn’t really function after that. The ride back home was a blur as well. Now I’m here on my bed, just. Waiting.

I honestly didn’t know what I was thinking. I’m recently separated, I haven’t talked to my ex-wife since she has left me, I should be grieving. But in all honestly, I’m not. Taylor blocks out the thoughts and deafening silence of loneliness all at once. I smiled at the thought. It was great to tell her what I had today. I wonder if she’s hurting if she’s hurting too. She said she was alone. The thought makes my chest hurt. Someone like her should never have to be alone.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my face in my hands. What the fuck was I going to do? Well, I knew exactly what I was going to do: take Taylor to my favorite place to eat and get coffee and wish for the best. But I wasn’t exactly the best date-goer in the world. I’ve only been on dates with Alicia and she controlled everything about it. I don’t know how I even managed to ask Taylor on a date. I let out a chuckle. Could I really pull this off? Could I pull off going on a date with the one and only Taylor Swift? Would it leave a mark on her in any way? My thoughts carried on this way.

There was one worry in the back of my head; I was still technically married. I’m going to have to take care of that soon. But…not now. I don’t think I could face her right now. What she did still stings.

I honestly had no intention on getting back together with Alicia. She had crushed everything the night she left. And in a sick way, I’m glad she crushed me. It made my building back up process extra sweet.

I heard my phone going off on my night stand. I groaned, debating on answering it. I lifted myself up and looked over at my phone. I chuckled once I saw the caller ID. I guess I could answer just this one time.

“Hello Frank”
“Now Micheal, answer me this and answer it good.”
I waited for his question.
“Micheal, you sly dog, do you have a pop star in your house?”
I laughed. “What makes you ask that?”
“Dude, I know you guest room anywhere. I slept many times in there.”
My breath got caught in my throat. My usual nervous laugh came out instead.
“So it’s true” Frank said.”
“Yeah, it’s true.” is all I could say.
I heard Frank laugh. “I hope Alicia isn’t too jealous. Taylor is a pretty lady.
Ouch right in the heart.
“Actually…I need to talk to everyone about something.” I replied. Frank instantly caught on to my mood change.
“Oh no, Mikey. What’s going on? Are you okay?” he said, sounding distressed.
“Call Gerard. I’ll call Ray.” I said bluntly.”
“Oh shit. On it.”

I had called Ray, telling him we’re in for a four way call. Eventually everyone was ready.
“Okay, Gerard is here. Ray you there?” Frank said.
“Yes, I’m here. It’s been a while guys, I missed this.” Ray replied.
“What’s up everyone? Mikey has something to tell us?” Gerard asked.
I let out a sigh. This is it. I sat myself up on my bed and leaned against the bedpost.
“Okay, is everyone listening? “
They all complied.
”The night..I came back home. Alicia, she…she left me.”
I heard all of their responses of shock and disbelief all at once.”
”Why?” Frank said really quietly.
”She thought I was cheating on her.” I replied, giving out a little dark chuckle.
”Well..were you?” Frank asked.
”What?! No!” I yelled. Of couse I wasn’t cheating on her. I’m a good man.
”Then why is Taylor in your house?” Frank replied.
”Wait what?!” Gerard and Ray said in unison.

Fuck.

”Ugh fuck. I’m sorry you guys, I haven’t been keeping you guys updated. Shit has been crazy.” I said.
”Well tell us now.” Ray replied, “I’m so lost. Taylor…who?”
I let out a laugh. Did Gerard not talk to Ray about Taylor at all?
”Well, long story short; Taylor Swift is in my house and is staying with me for a while. Alicia left me because she thought I was cheating on her with Taylor. Me and Alicia fell out of love a long time ago. I don’t feel bad to be honest.” I said. It felt good to get that out to my band. my family.

Everyone was silent for a while. I heard Ray let out a little “huh.” I just smiled.
“Well, Christa is a fan of her. I’d like to meet her. Besides, we need to have a get together soon anyway. It’s time.” Ray said.
“We should. Gerard, say something.” I said.
“I’m just..shocked you know? But, have you even heard from Alicia since that night?”
“I haven’t. She left her ring with me. I think that made it pretty clear.” I replied.

Everyone replied in different way, but all of them were shocked. I let out a little chuckle.
“Taylor’s here because well..she has a beach house here and it’s currently being built. And you know…we’re friends. She was also serious about that collaboration, Gerard.” I continued.
“Oh a collaboration?! hm…I don’t exactly hate her.” Frank said.
“Christa would be so estatic.” Ray added.
“But…what would we even do?” Gerard asked.
“The might Gerard Way is considering, hold the presses!” Frank yelled.
“Shut up, Iero!” Gerard yelled back.
We all let out a laugh.


I got off my bed and walked out into the hall.
“We can talk about it later, and I expect you all to come out this weekend.” I said
They all complied.
“Oh and you guys?”
They all replied with a “hmm?”
“Tell the wives for me? so I don’t have to?” I asked.
“Sure thing Mikes.” I heard Gerard say. Everyone agreed.
“Thank you. I love you guys.” I replied.
We all said our I love you’s and goodbyes as I hung up. I let out a sigh and leaned leant up against the wall. It felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. And fuck it felt good.

My thoughts were stopped by music blaring from the guest room. The music was acoustic with an angelic electric guitar over it. It was also very smooth. Hm. Taylor must be playing a cd or something.

Settle down with me, and cover me up, and cuddle me in.
/]
[/ I listened to the song as I leaned up against the wall.

/]
[/ I’ve fallen over your eyes, but they don’t know me yet.


I heard Taylor harmonizing over the mans voice. His voice meshed good with her smooth voice, and his was a little raspy and airy. It sounded like heaven.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved.
This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. fallin’ in love.

I smiled. The lyrics were beautiful. They were also kind of ironic with my situation. I took my phone and googled some of the lyrics. Kiss me by Ed Sheeran. Hm. This could come in handy.

Maybe I could actually pull this off. Just maybe.


——-


I haven’t dressed up in a long while and it shows. I looked so tense and awkward in the mirror. I was wearing a white dress shirt with the arms rolled up, a black vest, nice looking skinnies, and my boots. I’m hoping I don’t look too stupid in this. With one more look in the mirror, I made my way into the hallway.
”Taylor, I’ll be downstairs okay?!” I yelled at her door. I heard a muffled “Okay!” and smiled. I rushed down the stairs

I found myself pacing and wringing my hands together. Fuck, I was nervous. Dammit, no. I can’t have cold feet. Ugh. I let out a sigh and brushed my hands through my hair. Calm, Mikey, Calm.

”I’m Ready.”

I whipped around towards the stairs. Holy shit.

”Is this too much?” she asked, looking down at herself.
”Oh no, not at all. You look beautiful.”

And beautiful she was. There she was wearing a white dress with pretty designs on it, with her hair pulled back in a loose bun, and her usual make up. But instead of the red lips, she had a tinted pink gloss. She also had heels on with cat faces on them at the toes. She was utterly stunning, and it got better as she walked closer to me.

”Amazing.” I said, thinking out loud.
“thank you so much. You look so handsome.” she replied, looking me up and down.
“You ready to go?” I asked, grabbing from my back pocket.
“Yes. What do you have in store for me tonight, Way?” she asked me.

I looked at her and smiled. The nerves were instantly gone, because I knew this night would go perfectly, because I would make sure it did. It had to.

It will be.

——

I had parked the car on a busy town street and turned it off. I rushed out of the car over to Taylor’s side so I could open it up for her. She looked up at me and smiled. I lent out my hand and she gladly took it, mumbling a “thank you” as I helped her out. We both walked for a little until we reached the destination I was anticipating.

”See this place right here?” I said, stopping in front of a busy yet cozy building, “This place is my favorite place to get some great food and amazing coffee. I thought I’d share it with you.” I looked over to her as her eyes shined right back into mine. I opened the door for her as sounds of a crowded restaurant filled our ears. I followed behind her as she walked in. I heard someone yell my eyes.

”Mikey! It’s been a while.” Brian, the owner of the place waved at me from the back desk. Taylor followed beside me as we made our way through tables to the back.
”As promised, the patio is all yours.” Brian said, giving me a smile.
”thank you so much, man.” I replied. I looked to Taylor. She looked curious. I smiled at her.
”Yeah Yeah, now get out of here, man” Brian said.
”Follow me.” I said, leading her to the back door of the place.

I opened the door for her once again and watched her reaction. The Patio was fenced in with a table for two right in the middle. Purple and blue lights hung on the fence like vines and the bushes behind the fence made it all feel more intimate.
”Oh Mikey…this” she said, turning to me, “this is perfect.” I felt myself blushing.
”I hoped you’d liked it.” I said walking over to the table.

I pulled one chair and motioned for her to sit. She looked down at her feet and tucked a loose hair behind her ear. I saw a blush evident on her face when she finally sat down and I help her in. I sat in my own chair across from her.
“I hope you don’t mind that I ordered drinks before we got here. They have really good mocha drinks and killer whipped cream.” I said, rubbing the back of my neck.
“Oh thank you, really. I’m sure I’ll love it.” she said, her smile lighting up the whole atmosphere. My heart skipped a beat.

Brian showed up with menus for us and also our drinks.
”I’ll be back in a few for the orders.” he said, and he was out of there again. I watched as Taylor tried the drink, and I could tell she liked it.
”You can do no wrong Mikey, I mean it.” she said as she looked at the menu.

I let out a sigh. A happy one. I watched her every move as she scanned the menu. She looked so beautiful tonight and I couldn’t fucking stand it. She looked up at me, catching me off guard. I felt myself jump a little. Fuck, got caught staring. She gave me a sly grin.

”What are you going to get, Mikey?”
”Oh uh,” I swear I forgot how to function for 2 seconds, “I just really want my usual today. Greek salad with a side of sweet potato fries.” I replied.
”Hm. that sounds good. I’ll have that.” she said, closing the menu dramatically.

”So tell me, how did you get this amazing spot?” she asked.
”Brian owed me a favor and I go this place for the night. no cost either.” I said, “plus, he loves me to death.”
“Do you take all the girls here?” she said, resting her chin in her hand.
“Actually…I don’t. You’re the first.” I could feel myself blushing, because well, it was the truth.
“I’m so flattered and honored then.” she said.

I was so captured in Taylor I didn’t see Brian creep out onto the patio.
“Hey Mikes, and pretty lady.” he said, winking at her, “what will it be tonight you two?”
“Double order of my usual, thank you Brian.” I said, handing him the menus.”
“Sure thing Mikes,” he replied, “Oh and, do you want the, you know. now?” he whispered to me, covering his face with the menus from Taylor. I gave him a simple nod.
“I’ll be back with your food” he said with a smile. And he was gone once again.

I could feel Taylor eyeing me. I looked at her and gave her a smug smile.
“What are you planning, Way?” she said.

All I could do is smile.

Brian came back with our food, and thankfully, left fast.
”How do you like it?” I asked
”I love it so much thank you,” she said, trying not to speak with a full mouth.
”Oh, so, the boys are coming over Friday. The wives too. You don’t mind that right? I asked, watching for her reaction.
”OH I can’t wait to meet everyone! I haven’t read about the wives yet..” she trailed off in her thoughts, I could see it on her face.
”Oh read?” I said
”Yeah…I may have, googled you on the plane ride here.”
I let out a laugh.
”Oh? what did you read about?!”
”A lot.” she looked at her lap. “But, I’d rather hear everything from you instead.” she said quietly. I stared at her until she looked back up again. I was instantly lost in her eyes.

I suddenly stood up and lent out my hand to her.
“Taylor. do me the honor of a dance?” I asked.
“But there’s no-” she was rudely interrupted by familiar acoustics. Thank god for Brian’s good timing.

She looked up at me, wide eyed. I smiled and asked, “well?” She instantly took my hand and I led her over to the other side of the patio. We stood close as I wrapped my hands around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked up at me.
”How did you know?” she asked, looking right into my eyes.
”I heard is earlier from your room and fell in with it.” She seemed so shocked.
”I can’t believe you, Mikey. I really can’t.”
”What do you mean?”
”You’re perfect.”

I shook my head at her words.

”You’re sweet, such a gentleman, I just can’t believe how good to me you are.” she continued.
”I can’t help it. Do you know who you are? The sweet, loving, Taylor Swift. There’s no one better.” I replied. She shook her head and looked down.

”Taylor. Look at me.”

What happened next wasn’t planned, but right on time. When she looked up, I leaned down, closed my eyes, and kissed the woman in my arms. The Chorus of the song rang out around us and send sparks down my spine. It didn’t feel real. It felt like heaven.

This feels like falling in love, fallin in love, fallin in love.


I leaned back up and looked down at her. She looked like she was in a daze. Her eyes being only half open. I bit my lip. My heart was beating so hard, I’m sure she could hear it beating too.

“Taylor I can’t stop thinking about you. I don’t know what we are and I know things are crazy right now and I know that this is probably way too fast-” I was stopped by her pair of lips pressed against mine. I melted into her. It felt right. It felt amazing. Hell, I was actually feeling something for the first time in a long while.

”I’m completely infatuated and so completely interested in you Mikey.” She said, pulling me closer. My heart, once again, skipped a beat.

I tightened my hold on her. Our slow dancing turned into swaying back and forth in one place. She rested her head on my chest. I leaned my cheek on the top of her head.



This feels like falling in love, fallin in love,

I’m falling in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story