Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

The only hope for me is you.

by FifiFiona 1 review

Eyes can tell someone so much more than a mouth can.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 1120 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey there you gorgeous fuckers. Here is another instalment of Do What It Takes to Survive. ;)

Gerard woke from his slumber in the same part of the woods he spent with Frank on his first night away from home. Gerard was struggling to open his eyes. The abrupt bright light that was shining in the tall boys eyes momentarily blinded him. Once his eyes were back to their normal ways Gerard took the time to take in his surroundings. The sky was blue and cloudless with the bright round ball of sunlight hanging in the middle. There was a gentle wind causing the fallen leaves to flutter slightly on the ground beside him. The woods were still apart from the occasional tweet from a bird flying overhead. It was almost like the animals made an effort to stay away form our presence as much as possible.

Gerard was taken off guard when he slightly turned his head to see Frank standing naked. The tall man gave out a nervous choke but then prayed to god Frank hadn’t heard him. He didn’t. He was washing himself down with a litre bottle of water. Gerard didn’t want to stare but his gaze just wasn’t shifting. Frank’s body was so delicate, his skin looked so soft, every part of the boy was toned to perfection. Never had Gerard seen something so perfect and natural. Frank turned around just in time to catch Gerard’s captivated stare. A small chuckle slipped from his mouth followed by a deep shade of pink to his cheeks when he realised he was completely exposed. Frank hastily pulled on his boxers and tight jeans before turning back to Gerard.

“Em morning. Sorry I em, I thought you were asleep. Do you want to wash or anything?” Frank shuffled towards Gerard and sat beside him.

“Oh em it’s not your fault. I was asleep but I woke up… I’m ok just now.” Gerard did not have enough energy to wash at the moment. Sleeping outside all the time doesn’t really allow you the rest you need.

The two boys just sat in silence for a while, enjoying each others company. They never felt awkward - unless of course you catch them naked - it was nice not to always feel the need for conversation. Frank looked up to Gerard and admired his face. There was something about his face that made him look artistic, maybe it was the sort of off-centre look he possessed. But this look, this look was what Frank loved about him. He wasn’t just any normal guy, he was Gerard.

Frank thought about the last few days he had spent with the taller boy. They had been the best few days of his life. He had never been so happy. Frank has never been bad off; he came from a wealthy family and had supportive parents. He couldn’t imagine what Gerard had been through. The only bad thing Frank had ever really experienced was the bullying he received (which is difficult for anyone to deal with), the lack of friends and the weird thing that had developed inside him. Overall, Frank loved spending time with Gerard he wasn’t just a crush to Frank anymore it was now a full blown infatuation. It had turned into love. He knows its stupid to think he could love someone when they have only known each other for such a small period of time, they hadn’t kissed or even told each other how they felt. It was like there were two sides to Frank: the side that had fallen in love and the other that had become a monster.

Gerard could tell Frank was looking at him and starting to feel very self-conscious. It was flattering but Gerard didn’t have the confidence for such things. He basically hated the way he looked. Gerard grew up on insults. His mum didn’t like having the responsibility of looking after a son. He was a burden to her and boy did she make that clear. So, not surprisingly after years of being called a worthless piece of shit form the one person on the planet that was supposed to love him, Gerard’s confidence fell to the point it was almost non-existent. The thoughts of his past brought a pain to his heart and droplets of salty water from the corners of his hazel eyes.

Frank noticed and wanted to know what had caused the sudden change in emotion. “Gerard? Gerard what’s wrong?” Gerard just shook his head and dismissed the question with no answer. Gerard didn’t want to be a burden on Frank like he was for his mum so thought it was best to leave it. Frank raised a hand to Gerard’s cheeks to wipe away the mini waterfalls that were sliding down his face. Their eyes met and they stared intently at each other. “Gerard, you are beautiful.”

Gerard’s eyes nearly popped out of his sockets. Was this boy blind? He had started to shake frantically. “No, no Frank. I am not beautiful I am the complete opposite. You are the attractive one here.”

Frank didn’t like to here Gerard talk down about himself. He placed his hand on Gerard’s cheeks again and slowly edged his face closer to the boys. Both boys found there breathing was uneasy. The soft wind blew against Gerard’s pale skin making him shudder. Frank closed his eyes and lightly placed his lips on Gerard’s. The taller boy sat paralysed. Frank noticed that he was the only giving anything to the kiss and so was about to pull back when something inside Gerard kick-started and he pushed his lips harder against Frank’s.

Frank was the first to pull away from the kiss to breathe. They looked at each other and told each other everything without even muttering a word.

“Gerard, I want you to listen closely to what I am going to say to you. Okay?” Gerard nodded. “I never want to hear you talk down about yourself ever again. I really mean it because you are just amazing. It’s cheesy I know but you have to keep telling yourself that. I cant even tell you how grateful I am that you stayed here with me because I have no idea if I would even still be alive.” Frank moved close to Gerard again a lightly placed a small kiss on Gerard’s lips letting him know how sincere he was about what he had just told him.

Ahh the Frerardness!! Anyway hope you all enjoyed. R&R please… :D
Sign up to rate and review this story