Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

Who gives a damn if we lose the war.

by FifiFiona 1 review

Losing control is easy, getting it back is the difficult part.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-01 - 1591 words - Complete

1Moving
Hello :D You awesome people that have actually read all the way to Chapter 8, here is a nice, long chapter for ya :) Enjoy!

Today was just another average day where Frank and Gerard were going to lure someone in before killing them. In the last week the two boys together had killed over 20 people. Gerard had helped Frank out so much. If he wasn’t around Frank would have been arrested after the first day of his new found ‘hobby’. You see Frank is very careless with his murders whereas Gerard takes time to plan how he is going to dispose of the lifeless body and how to cover up all evidence relating back to them. Gerard was like a silent genius. It was his hidden talent that no one, other than Frank, knew about. Frank becomes completely focused when he kills someone and not anything else around him. So is renowned for his mistakes in covering up.

Today was the first day since the boys first joined forces that it wasn’t the clear blue skies that gave a positive atmosphere. Today, the grey clouds hung ominously in the sky making the whole world seem dark so early in the day, rain fell like little daggers that had been dropped from the clouds. Something about the dark weather made Gerard feel uneasy. A cold, sharp wind whipped against the bare skin of the two boys’ faces as they sat under the same tree as they always did. This part of the woods was their own secret hiding place. It belonged to them. It contained memories that Frank and Gerard would remember for the rest of their lives. It was the one thing in the entire planet that only they shared.

“How are you feeling today?” Gerard asked Frank giving him a little peck on the cheek. The boys had not gone any further than the kisses they had shared with each other. They felt that their was no rush. Plus their relationship was casual. They knew that getting any deeper than that in their current situation could cause problems. The two boys were happy with the pace they were moving at.

“I’m okay but I’m slightly hungry.” Gerard knew what that meant. They would have to go into town again and get some food for Frank. “Can we leave soon. I really need to kill someone.” Gerard simply nodded at Frank’s request.

The boys went to a different part of town for a new victim. They tried to vary their killing spots so that there was nothing leading back to them. It looked like all the murders were random, just the way Gerard had planned. Another alleyway, another victim.

This alleyway was much narrower and darker than others they had been to. Frank had taken them here. He said he chose it randomly because they hadn’t been there. But Gerard had a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach that was trying to convince him that Frank wasn’t telling the truth. Still they went there.

The two boys scanned the small area for someone to kill. Frank spotted a blonde boy sitting on the wet, dirty ground. “Him.” Frank pointed. The boy was blonde and had a lip piercing. He again was quite young, maybe around the same age as themselves. Over the past week they had killed all sorts of people: young, old, female, male, black, white, you name it they killed it.

Gerard followed the script and walked up to the boy. “Hi there.” Gerard smiled. “My name’s Gerard, what’s yours?” The other boy simply stared at Gerard wondering what the fuck he wanted. Then the blonde boy spotted something in the shadows. The reply Gerard got was not what he expected.

“Frank is that you? What are you doing?” The blonde boy asked apprehensively. Frank appeared out of the shadows looking annoyed that he had been caught out before he wanted. An evil grin appeared on his face as he planned how he was going to proceed.

“Well hello Bob. How’s it going?” Frank said nonchalantly. “I see you’ve become homeless since the last time I saw you. Serves you right I guess.” Frank genuinely seemed completely relaxed about the mean things he was saying to the boy. Gerard stood watching the two boys reunite. How did Frank knows this boy? Why does Frank want to kill him? Gerard also thought that Frank was being slightly hypocritical as they too were homeless, technically.

Frank pushed Gerard out of the way, knocking him over, and glided towards Bob. Before Bob could even react he was in a head lock with a knife pressed against his neck. “Frank what the fuck are you doing? Get off of me! Don’t kill me! Please what do you want?” Words were flying out of Bob’s mouth faster than the words were registering in his mind.

“Look all I want is for you to say sorry for picking on me when we were in hospital!” Frank shouted. Gerard knew Frank had been in hospital for a long time but he hadn’t realised not only was he on the verge of death but he was being bullied.

“Dude I’m sorry. I had cancer and thought I was going to die. I was a little grumpy.” Bob said softly.

Angered filled in Frank’s eyes. Gerard didn’t think Frank looked like himself. He looked wild. “Please telling me your joking! I was dying too you asshole! Well looks like you are going to die anyway.” A small sob escaped Bob’s mouth before Frank slit the boy’s neck and blood was squirting everywhere. Even once Bob was dead Frank kept slicing.

“Frank, stop now he’s dead…” Gerard placed a hand on Frank’s shoulder. The sudden contact caught the smaller boy off guard. Frank pushed Gerard against the wall and held the knife to Gerard’s neck. The smaller boy’s eyes had changed. They weren’t the same as the boy he knew, they had hope and happiness. These eyes only contained pain and evil. Gerard genuinely feared for his life and tears escaped his eyes. “Frank stop, please! This isn’t you. Please…”Gerard whimpered.

Frank stared into Gerard’s eyes and realised what he was doing. He dropped the knife and fell to the ground. “Oh my god, Gerard I am so sorry. I don’t know what came over me!” Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank trying to comfort him.

“It’s okay. It was my fault. I shouldn’t have disturbed you.” Frank threw his head up to face Gerard and his eyes were wide open.

“Don’t blame yourself! How can this be your fault? Its mine! I am the animal here! I think it’s time for me to stop killing people. I am killing so many people just to keep one monster alive. I just don’t think its right.”

Gerard wasn’t sure he heard Frank properly. Gerard knew of the consequences of this decision.” But Frank if you stop killing people then you will die! You cant do that. Please don’t.” Gerard’s eyes were watering up from the few words of pleading. He wrapped his arms tightly around Frank’s small waist and hugged him so tightly that neither knew if Gerard would ever let go.

“I know.” Was the only reply Frank could give.

The rain was now violently beating down on the boy’s heads. Neither knew if the other was crying or if it was the rain droplets from above. They stood in the alleyway that contained a murder weapon, a dead body and pools of blood. They had not been as careful with their execution as they had been in the past. As soon as they noticed this, they put everything else to the back of their minds before they were caught.

Gerard carefully dragged Bob’s limp body to a near a pile of boxes at the dead end of the alleyway. The tall boy took a moment to look at the body before him. The stillness of the body -no inflating and deflating of the chest, no pulse pumping through the veins- the lifelessness of the eyes was overwhelming Gerard. How had things gotten so out of control in such a small amount of time? He had gone from the shy, quiet boy who just went through life being invisible and now he was standing beside a dead body with red hands soaked in blood. Gerard didn’t enjoy killing people as much as he thought he would. The idea seemed undeniably intriguing at the start but when you look into someone’s cold eyes a surge of guilt swims through your body making you choke. Gerard had the comfort of the possibility that this would be the last killing he would experience. But maybe not the last death.

Frank just sat on the ground of the alleyway shaking. He was so disappointed in himself in how he so easily lost control. He had convinced himself so long along ago that he was strong enough to do this. Never did he think he would be threatening Gerard’s life again after the first night they ‘met’, The decision was made, he wasn’t going to kill anyone anymore. Frank was going to let nature take its toll.

Sobs :( Oh I am a cheery one aint I? :L R&R please…
Sign up to rate and review this story