Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 1

by The-Corpse 6 reviews

Hozzie works as a burlesque dancer. Gerard,lead singer of MCR, does not agreed with her he thinks its feminist. Now she has to keep it a secret from him. How is this gonna go?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-09-26 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 1904 words

1Original
Chapter 1:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

"Hozzie, You cant do this think of what your mother will say?" my dad said as we stood in my room. I was finally leaving Telford. I was packing my suitcase most of my room was bare by now. I left tomorrow morning. I told my parents that I was leaving for the city. That's right L.A. That was two days ago and I only told my dad, mom was working at the moment.
"Sweetheart just listen to me." He has been trying to reason with me since I told him.
"Dad. Stop. I'm done with this. You guys have a life here. And that is what I want" I said stoping to look at him in the eyes. "I understand why you are not that happy with me leaving but you could at least act it out?"
"Well I cant act remember?" I smile."You got that right"
"I am happy for you but going there to dance. Come on your better than that."
"Dad I have already made up my mind." I continue packing. I was driving to the airport so most of my stuff was in my old pick up truck. Which I was leaving behind I left some clothes for tomorrow and directions at the end of my bed and took the last suitcase to the truck, Papa following closely behind me.
"Think of what your mother would say?"
"Say to what?" Mama said from behind me. She was wearing a bunch of dirt from work. I sigh now It's better to tell her rather than later.
"I'm leaving ma." I close the back of the truck and head inside, into my room falling onto the bed.
That night my parents were fighting, I even heard my mom cry. You see I never left this place it has always been my life. I just looked back at it and saw that I wanted nothing here. I apply and got accepted to L.A.'s finest dance academy. The least they could do is be happy for me. My parents arent religious they just think dancing is not a good career.
Dinner was super awkward. I didnt even eat I just pushed my food around. Guess papa decided to tell her everything. Throughout the whole dinner neither one of us said a word. You could even hear the air. Seriously.
Halfway through it my mother had excuse herself walking through the screen door and into the backyard. I had also excuse myself , following her.
"Mama?" She was sitting on the old swings. I sat on the one beside her. "I can still remember the little girl you used to be." She said looking at me and when she did I saw the tears in her eyes. " yeah you would run around. Rolling yourself in the dirt. Where did my little girl go?"
"She is still here. Just not showing herself anymore." I said. "She grew up" She sobs quietly nodding. She took a deap breath. "I want you to never forget us here. Okay?"
I smile standing up and putting my arms around her.
We went back into the kitchen. Papa wasnt there anymore. We knew he was watching the game.
We decided we needed to have one more mother/daughter moment. We made some banana fritters, of course we laughed and joked and I could tell she was already accepting my decicion.
We all went to bed early that night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The clock started ringing around 5:30 in the morning. Today was the starting of the day of the rest of my life. I took a long hot refreshing shower. The water cascading down my short hair and down my back. I wore thick black glasses but also wore clear contacts. My eyes were Bright blue originally.I put on my glasses on. Before wrapping a towel around me. Wiping the steam of off the mirror looking at myself. I was excited because I wasnt going to be alone. My best friend, Logan , was a senior last year so she graduated early and left for L.A. I miss her. We talked on the phone, we were gonna have the same classes at the academy. She is gonna let me stay with her and a bunch of her friends at some penthouse with 8 rooms. "Hozzie?, are you awake?"
My mother said from outside my bedroom door. I walked out of my indoor bathroom and open tthe door ."Good. Breakfast is ready" She gave me a kiss on the forehead,smiled and walk down the hall and into the kitchen. We lived in a one-story house.
I closed the door and put on underwear. And the clothes I left out yesterday. A red plaid skirt that reached mid-thigh, a black misfits shirt and ballet slippers.
I untangle my shoulder-lenght brown hair , blow dry it and straighten it getting rid of my curls. I dont use make up I find no use for it.
i walk out of the room and down the hall, into the kitchen. Mama made my favorite in my honor. Cinnamon rolls and some bagels. What can I say I'm a really simple girl. I finish my breakfast soon enough.
"Thanks mom that was delicious. "
"Well since it will be the last time i would could for you I thought I would make your favorite."
We spend sometime saying good bye and good luck.
Then it was time to hit the road. I promise mama i would come visit. Papa said that if I did to bring him a bucket of chicken. Yep that was papa for you, always hungry. I could feel actual sadness will starting the truck. Goodbye home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at the airport. The flight didnt leave yet. Because of a delay. so I took advantage and went into the little store . They had magazines and junk food like all stores do. I mostly listen to 60s rock music so seeing so many about today's artists and wtfness did not interest me.
There was a guy standing next to me holding his nose. Well if I smell so much then why stand next to me you prick. I moved away a little. He just moved closer. I look over at him. He was kinda cute. Had a bad boy vibe to him. And a good boy vibe too. Which was as much as contradicting as confusing. He had ear-length inky black hair, a leather jacket and sunglasses. I left his side walking to the other end of the store. And guess what he followed me.
I got frustrated grabbed the first cheettos I could find and threw it at him. Walked to the counter paid and left before he could even react.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I sat down on my seat on the plane. Pulling out my headphones good thing I have a window seat. As i was looking out the window someone sat next to me I just ignored them. I felt my earbud being pulled out of my ear. And I turn towards the culprit. The guy from the store."You know its not nice to throw food at someone and walk away without saying sorry." he said with a smirk. I yank the earbud from his hand.
"Yes and im proud of it"
"Im Gerard." dont talk to him. Even if he does look like a sex-god.
He chuckles putting his arm around me. I look at his hand and bite him on his hand hard. "OW!..." he looked at me. "OW?!" this time shoving his hands in my face. I slap them away. I turned in my sit facing the window this time. That was not like me. What the hell is wrong with me?
I looked back at him and he was nursing his hand.
This was going to be a long flight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I arrive to L.A. the next day. Well rested and starving but i was only minutes away from Logan's penthouse. I follow the directions correctly and soon find myself in front of a huge building. Oh my chicken. I must have the wrong place....definatetly.
I pick up my phone from my bag and dial Logan's number. She asnwers on the thirth ring.
"Hozzie is that you?"
"Yeah. Uh... I think I'm kinda lost." I said while looking at all the people in suits, both men and women have they ever heard of being original jeez!
"Well did you follow the directions correctly?"
"I think I did." looking back down At the paper yep. This was the right address.
"Excuse me Miss? You cant park there" the doorman of the building had come out and was standing in front of me
"okay...but...uh does a Logan Langdon live here?"
"And may I ask who wants her?"
"Oh I'm her friend I was suppose to move in with her." I gave him the directions Logan had given me.
"alright she lives here ill have someone take your stuff up to her room"
"Thank you." I gave him my luggage as he ask for them.

I enter the building walk around the lobby until I find myself infront of the lift. When the door open Logan was there. She jumped out of the elevator jumping around like she used to. "Oh my Glob it's you!" she said giving me one of her bone-crushing hugs. "Lo?"
"yes?" she said still squealing in my ear. "I.cant.breath.i.need.air!" and she lets go."Sorry. It's just nice to see you after two whole years."
" And look at you! You look even more beautiful than ever.".
After out litte BFF reunion we went upstairs.
"You are going to love these girls, they work with me and go to the same school were going"
The elevator doors open to a beautiful penthouse. We were on the top floor as I walked further in,a girl with navy blue hair almost black with choppy layers and olive skin came down the big spiral stairs. "That bitch right there is Mazy Crane." Logan said poinying at the girl. She walked over to were me and Logan were standing."Hey so you are our new room mate?"
"Come on let's meet the others" Logan said as she led me up the the stairs. I looked over the handrail to see the living room and terrace it was black leather and the terrace had an amazing view of the hollywood sign. Logan led me into the first room, the one by the staircase I meant.
Inside were two girls one was brown hair almosy black and the other had also dark brown hair but the only difference being that it was long.
"Hey guys?" Logan said . They both looked back at what they were doing.
"This is my Best Friend Hozzie. Hozzie this is Jennifer and Viola."
"Hey...."
"Hey!" wow they were exited to see me.
"Jennifer is probably still texting his boyfriend, Bob."
I nodded as I looked at Jennifer she was entranced in the phone.
"The others are probably at work getting ready and were leaving as soon as Tess calls us" Mazy said while walking down the hall. "Who is Tess?" I asked Logan.
"The devil....our boss." She pulled me out of the room.
"Come on ill show ypu where you will be staying." she said as she led me down the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story