Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 2

by The-Corpse 3 reviews

Read it. Like. Now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 1366 words

1Exciting
Chapter 2:

"This is were you will be sleeping. Allison is your room mate by the way." Logan said as she open the door with a lot of posters. I pushed my thick glasses up. I looked at the room seeing it painted blood red walls and inky black ceiling and floor. There were two beds one had red sheets with black spiral patterns amd the other one was back with red spiral patterns. The balck one was mine since it was the one that had no mess on it. The other one, guessing it was Allison's , had pictures and posters and whatever. The walls were also adorn with black grafitti names of bands im guessing none I knew of obviously.
But it was still something I would do.
I sat my bag and myself on the bed. Almost bouncing off of it.
"We leave in an hour get ready." Logan said walking out of the room. I follow her out utterly confused."were are we going?" she stops in front of the stairs
"Well you said you needed to get a job. Well I got you one you just have audition tomorrow." "oh"
"just get ready" she smiles and walks downstairs. I walked back into the room my luggage was already there as promised. I walk in the en-suite bathroom. A huge steamshore a bath on the other side, a huge mirror and counter covered with huge amounts of makeup.
I looked in the mirror pushing my glasses up my nose. Maybe wash my hair. I decided to have a shower. It took at least 20 minutes. I put on tight leather pants , a white tank top underneath a ripped black iron maiden t-shirt. I wore flates since my feet were killing me. I almost never wore heels only on special ocassions. I walked out of the room seeing Logan standing there with hait straightners and make up.
"Lo you know I hate wearing make-up...right?"
"Yes but at least try it." She said begging me to sit down in front of the mirror. The room was pretty big and like any other also had a terrace and we had the whole top floor to ourselves.
The only thing missing was a pool.
Logan turned me around so I was facing away from the mirror.
She started with getting the knots out of my hair then by blow-drying my hair. Once she was done wih that and my hair was with huge curls. She combed threw it straightening my hair. So you could actually see the pink highlights. She did my makeup which consisted of just lip balm, liquid eye liner and mascara. She turned me so i could look myself in the mirror. Thus was totally not me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We arrive at the clubwhich I noticed was not as pack with people as I thought it would be. Logan saw me staring with questionning look
"Oh we dont open for another two hours we practice a little with the band and clean the place up a bit."
I nodded as Mazy, Jennifer and Viola head inside Logan and I following suite.
The place looked like any other bar. But a huge stage in the far wall , instruments on the left of it. All the chairs were up on the table and of course it smelt like alcholol. I was super familiar with it as I used to work at a bar last month.
I followed the girls backstage like a lost puppy. It was on the second floor just above the stage so you could see out onto the crowd. "Hello girls your late!" A huge women said as she.walked towards us. She looked like a drag queen but I was so sure she was definatetly a woman.
"We're sorry but we were welcoming my friend who is staying with us the one I told you I would like you to audition?" Logan said it all in one breath. And I hate her for putting me on the spotlight like that.
Tess turned to look at me and oh how she frighten me...
She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow and said."And you are?"
"I'm Hozzie, sir..I mean ma'am!"i was super nervous that I think I would ruin my chances in getting a job.
"Don't ever call me ma'am or sir. Ever. Again."
"okay....." she then turn and walking through a door which im guessing was her office she mumbles.' what do i look like , my mother?"

I let out a breath I didnt even know I was holding.
Logan looked at me smiling" Well she likes you. You got that down"
"Can we go home now?" I asked her no you have to meet the others" she hooked her arm around mine, leading me behind the curtain there was at least two girls here.
One had really long short straight hair it was neon yellow with red highlights. She was pale and was wearing a short black dress with ripped black tights and ballet flats. The other one had dark brown hair. Pale skin and was wearing the same except her dress and shoes were blood red.
"Hozzie meet Charlie" she said pointing to the one with neon yellow hair. Charlie smile at us still facing the mirror. She was applying bright red lipstick. "And she is Chloé" She pointed to the other one. Chloé smiled back at me. She was too applying makeup.
"Where is everybody?" Logan asked as she went to her little mirror adorn with pictures of her favorite actors/dancers/singers plus photos of us when we were only 5 well i was five she was 7 at the time but that didnt stop us from hanging out togeyher. The day she left it was like my life came down,now im glad I can be with her again. I smiled at that "Hey I'm gonna go for a smoke outside." I said. But i didnt even smoke i just wanted a reason to go outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
once outside I noticed Jennifer talking on the phone so I went the other way. I cam across a record store. I enter. Maybe they had some songs I would like I thought. And surprise surprise the same guy from the store and plane was here. "Well isnt this lovely!" he said smirking. "Go away."I said walking passed him and into the R section."How about you come with me?.on a date that is" he said standing next to me. Blocking my only escape route. Damn you wall.
"How about....No."
"Oh come on I ll leave you alone. Truly. Just one date. Or i will have to find it possible to follow you everywhere." and oh how i wish i could have slapped him. "No." i jump into the other section and ran as fast as i could out of the store. Walking down the street and into the club. And following the delicious scent of pizza.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard's P.O.V .

Okay so im kinda acting like a prick towards this girl and it is totally not me. I dont know why in acting like this to her. But i really wanted to hang out with her. If she would give me the time of day.....
I walked into the hotel we were staying our next concert was a two weeks away. We decided to stay in L.A. Catch some sun and what not.
I walked into the room we were all sharing Frank was watching tv. Mikey and Ray were on the computer doing who the heck knows and Bob was texting his girlfriend, Jennifer.
"Hey Gee are you coming?" Bob said.
"Where?" i said while throwing myself on the bed.
"Im going to meet up with Jennifer and her friends."
Bob said while heading over to the door. I just flip him off. He knows I hate his girlfriends job. It is demeaning and they should get a real job. I could never date a girl like that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I know its short but im kinda in a hurry so ill post more tonight on this very same chapter so keep a lookout.
Sign up to rate and review this story