Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 3

by The-Corpse 4 reviews

"So we meet again...."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-09-28 - Updated: 2012-09-29 - 1259 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

I have been in a America for at least a three days, meaning it was September 28 now. I have gone to school and it is more than I could ever dream of. It was perfect and amazing and what not. I met the others and also Jennifer's boyfriend. Now he may look like a giant brick wall, but never underestimate him he is just a huge softy. A real teddy bear.
I was sitting in the kitchen eating a a bagel with cream cheese headphones on full blast. I was learning new music from every genre. You see Charlie broke her leg in a skateboarding accident. And not a pretty one at that. So Since I have been working my way up starting with the bar. And after serving too many martinis I begged Tess for an audition. That women still scares the leaving hell out of me. It was pure luck that Charlie had broken her leg. With her only means of transportation. Weird enough none of us owned a car we got around on bikes, skateboards or hitch a ride with a classmate.
Tonight I got to perform. Finally.
I havent seen that Guy yet and im pretty much liking were this was going. Since there was like a performance by the hour I could only perform one time. And if im good ill get the spotlight to myself. That is if Tess thinks im worthy.
As I sat there, In the kitchen. Logan came in with a magazine in her hands. On the cover was the picture of the guy that was supposedly stalking me. Prick.
"Can i see that please?" I said pointing to the magazine. She nodded giving it to me.
'/My Chemical Romance. An uprising band coming out of the streets of New Jersey. Now touring the world.
Band consists of : Gerard and Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro and Bob Bryar./'
I stop reading looking at the picture below at the end of the page. Jennifer's Bob was there. And so was he.
Oh goodie.
I put the magazine down on the counter and resume eating my bagel. Like nothing ever happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting ready for the show. I was gonna be standing in front of so many people. I was nervous as fuck. If fuck could actually really be nervous.....
Logan was putting on my make up what became a usual routine between us. Although I only wore it on performances I still liked to remain my original self.
We were already at the club we were going to the doing Settle Down By No Doubt.
I stood on stage curtains rising. The nervous feeling went away. I felt like a whole different me. It was amazing.
After a lot of cheering and smiling my cheeks hurt like a bitch. I did the number with Logan,Mazy, charlie and Jennifer. Charlie was kinda cool she was fearless. I remember on my first day at the Acadamy some guys were trying to touch me when she came up kicked the leader in the nuts grabs my hand and we walked off. Since then no one has bother me. And she and I became friends instantly. You see she is from Puerto Rico but has korean heritage so that is why she is pale. She has been alone all her life. Her parents were killed when she was only 4 and she witness it.Guess life made her who she is. Just like all the other girls they are perfect imperfects....if that even makes sense?
I got to know them one by one.
Jennifer had some serious Bob-itus. But its super cute they were totally meant for each other. Since knowing that Bob was in the same band as him. Now I known to me as Gerard Way. cough Prick cough being my new nickname for him. I have only met Frank, once and he was an interesting character.
I was changing my clothes when Charlie came into the dressing room. She also started to change into another costume, it was a black floral lace slip dress.
It had an allover floral pattern, elastic waist and a pleaded skirt. It was beautiful. She put on her blonde wig , fixed her make-up and put on her her bettie page black platform boots. She was waving a hand in front of my face. I had been so lost in her outfit that I didnt even realize she was talking to me.
"Hoz' are you still in the planet or what?" she said laughing. I laugh myself and slap her hands away.
"Yes I'm still here!"
"Well I was just making sure. So any way as i was saying." she said as she walked towards the mirror, applying more lipstick."Mazy asked if we wanted to go for pizza. You up for it?"she turned to me. She was examing me. She did that a lot. She walk towards me pulling mu hair out of his bun pushing it back picking up a little cloth and wiping some if the exccesive make up off.
"there now you look perfect "
"Thanks." i smile she was like a big sister.
"So you up for it?"
"Yes." "Awesome, i just got to do this set and were off." she walked out onto the main halway. And onto the stage.
After he show was over we all change into our normal clothing. And by we I mean Mazy, Jennifer, Chloé, Logan, Charlie and I.
We were coming right out of the club when Bob came walking down the street. The first thing he did was kiss Jennifer and the say hello to us. We all 'awww' at them I swear those two will get married. I think Mazy is the only one that is married out of any of us. Ive never met him but how she talks about him he must be something special. He isnt here because he was doing an zoo study in Africa. And I can tell she misses him a lot.
We decided on getting pizza and then go into a club where we were gonna meet the rest of the guys. As i Mikey Gerard Ray and Frankie.
I think Frankie kinda likes Charlie. They flirt a lot.

We arrive at that pizza place.Ritwini's. Weird name. Awesome pizza.
We enter the restaurant and we were instantly greeted by the waitress with that stupid and weird smile on her face. I wonder if she has unscrew it before she goes to sleep. Maybe.
We order the pizza pie of tomatoe and cheese. Since Charlie was a vegetarian so we didnt want to disrespect her. After a lot of laughing and eating mostly talking. We each paid our part a tip and left. The club wa just 10 minutes away from Ritwini's. Logan, Charlie and me were talking about how the set went, Bob and Jennifer were holding hands in the middle and Mazy well she was texting Jonathan.
We soon arrive at the bar it was packed with as what other people would say rockers. And what i like to say originals. Bob got us in without a hassle. He and the bouncer were together in highschool. As we step inside we could feel the atmosphere was pumping with excitement everyone was dancing. Bob had let us to the V.I.P. area.
As soon as I sat down on the small leather couch. So did Gerard.
"So we meet again...." he said with a smirk.
Sign up to rate and review this story