Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 5

by The-Corpse 6 reviews

The date. Happy birthday Hozzie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-09-29 - Updated: 2012-09-29 - 1197 words

1Original
Chapter 5:
Hozzie's P.O.V.
The boys looked hot. They were all clad in black and Gerard with his infamous leather jacket. I'ts like he never takes it off. Charlie gave Frank a kiss on the cheek while he blushed and I just stood there feeling super awkard not meeting his eyes but looking at the black carpet. "So let's get going!" Frank said with excitement. He put an arm around Charlie and led her to the elevator. Gerard just gestures for me to go foward so I did. i follow them and soon were in the elevator." So where are we headed first?" I said trying to start conversation. I was very aware that Gerard was staring at me. Charloe answered me."Well we should probably go Ice Skating first we dont want to throw up our food." we all nodded in ageement. The elevator doors open into an almost empty lobby,the only people there was the doorman and a lady at the desk. Ithink her name was Karen or something. We walked outside and the first thing I saw was my dream car. A black lamborghini. I instantly went to touch it. And yes this is a fucking dream come true.
Gerard laughed at me opening his door and taking a seat closing his door. Whatever happened to gentleman.... I walked to the other side openning the door for my self and settling in. It smelt like new. Oh what a wonderful smell. Gerard and I were sat in the back while Charlie and Frank were in the front. Frank was driving tonight but it was Gerard's car apparantetly. Charlie and Frank were in deep conversation about what band was better. The used or panic! At the disco. The used being Frankie's choice. Neither Gerard nor I talked throught the whole ride we disnt have anything so say per se. Soon we arrived at the Skating rink this time Gerard did open my door. Taking my hand and smiling at me. I smile back while blushing a little. I kept my head down when his smile turn into a smirk. We all walk hand- in - hand with our dates. Once inside we notived that the place was slightly empty. Which was good cause The boys were getting more and more popular by the second. We walked up to the desk to get our skates."What size?" the man standing behind the desk asks. We all give our sizes and Charlie and I receive white skates, while Frank and Gerard get black skates. It was a know fact that Charlie could skate. She was actually .ot falling on her butt. I on the other hand. Am on th floor at this moment. She came to me helped me up and never let go of me until she was sure I got the hang of it. After so much falling I did. She left to skate with Frank as Gerard came taking my hand in his. "Hey..."He said while leading me around in circles. "Hey, so uh what's it like to be famous?" he smiled at my question. "Well it has it's pros and cons. But its all right" he said while pushing some hair out of his eyes. "and how old are you exactly ?" i asked him I was curions since day one. "I'm 21 and your not underage are you?" he looked at me with a serious face. I shook my head really fast i swear I got a headache. " I'm 19" which was true since today was my birthday. "So is Frank his the baby of the group."
I chuckle at that. Frank look like a midget or what he likes to say 'fun size'. Either way he is still small.
We just continued skating until it was 8:18pm and I was starting to get pretty hungry. We all went to a small cafe that was near the movie theather we were going to be later in the evening. We enter the cafe and took a seat at the booth near a window. It was already dark and I still wasnt used to the time change. The waitress came and handed each one of us menu. Charlie and Frank ordered veggie burgers. While me and Gerard ordered some onion rings, sloppy joes , chocolate shakes and a piece of blubbery pie. What can i say we were both hungry. After I finished my sloppy joe I went into the bathroom to wash my hands. When I was walking out the door I ran into somebody."Sorry" saying that was my first instinct. "Hey no problem" I look up to find bright hazel eyes staring right into my icy blue ones. He put a hand on my hip."Come on.." he said leading me towards the door I saw that Charlie and Frank were not at the table but outside waiting for us. We cross the street and into the cinema. We decided to watch a horror movie. Scary movie 3 i think it was called. We bought some popcorn and drinks and headed inside. During the movie Gerard had put his hand on my leg I didnt care since I was so engrossed in the movie.
After the movie was over we remained seated until everyone had left the room. We followed Charlie out the door and into the arcade next door to the movie theather. It was only 9pm and we had to work tomorrow. We were walking around since Frank and Charlie took off. "So. I think Frank really like Charlie. They seem to really hit it off." "yeah they look good together" I looked over at them, they were laughing at something Frank had said.
"So I like Charlie she seems like a good friend but I just dont like her 'job' you know"
"What do you mean?"
"Well I hate dancing, it just looks feminist to me I know I could never date a girl who doesnt respect herself" he said shrugging a little. I went slightly pale I mean come on am I really that unlucky?
"So how did you two meet?"
"Well uh..." should i or should not tell him. I looked at him nah it wont hurt anybody. "I moved here from Telford for school and well I needed a place to stay. Im staying with Logan." "cool what do you study?" "Uh music..." i say nodding.
We got tired after a while so we decided it was time to go home. We arrive at the apartnent. And into the lobby. "Well goodnight I guess" I said. Gerard just smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking out the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the best time I had ever had. I was sitting in the living room on the floor. It just seemed comfier. Charlie saud she had a surprice for me. At that moment she came in with a little cupcake with a single candle in it. "Happy Birthday kiddo" I smiled as she said it. I cant believe she remembered . I told her when we were backstage and we were playing 20 questions. I blew out the candle as she handed me a card.
Sign up to rate and review this story