Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 7

by The-Corpse 4 reviews

A walk to remember..... Cont.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 1141 words

0Unrated
'Thank you....'
He didnt text back after that so I just did my stuff like. Taking off my contacts, brushing my teeth, etc. Before going to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up with a start. Allison had jumped on my bed. "WAKE UP!" she was screaming in my ear. "I'm awake! Damn it!" i pushed her off the bed. And laugh as she landed on stewy the stuffed unicorn. "Why were you waking me up?" " oh right you have a visitor he us totally cute." she giggles while standing up and walking out of the room. I just shake my head. My head and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and my face putting my glasses on. Putting my hair up in a bun.
I walk out of the room and look over the handrail to find Gerard sitting on the sofa he was wearing something different for once. A stripped black and white hoodie and red skinny jeans his usual combat boots. I was too lazy to go downstairs yet so I just yelled from the second floor. "Hey!" he looked up smiling at the sound of my voice. "Hey. I though we could go for a walk or something?" he said with a shrug of the shoulders. I smile and nodded. 'Sure, can you wait until I get ready. Promise I wont take long."
"I can wait" "Feel free to walk around."
I say as I walk back into my room and into the bathroom I took a shower. Washed my hair. Combed through it. I had on a black stitch choker, a mac miller young cut-ff tank top, grey skinny jeans, my lucky ballet flats and my favorite black denim jacket.
I put on my contacts once again, grabbing my bag and putting my cell phone in it.
I walked towards the stairs , down them and into the open living room."Ready?" he said as I enter the room. "Yea, come on" as I said this I had grabbed his hand pulling him towards the elevator doors.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The date has been pretty amazing at the moment . We just took the time get to know each other. We even played 20 question. I have newly found that Gerard strongly hates girls that dance for money. Well i aint telling him otherwise i would lose him and I was starting to really like him. He also had a thing for coffee saying that if coffee was a women he would probably marry her.
So that is what we wrre currntly doing walking back to the apartment , each of us with a coffee in our hands. I had so much fun with him.
"So you know how we have gone out in a total of dates right?" "Yes , this one being the thirth one i think" i answer back, looking over at him. He was looking at the ground "So uh... Will you be my girlfriend? I mean you dont have to if you dont want too because i completly understand if you dont. You probably have a-" I cut him off by kissing him gently on the lips. "Yes" he was rambiling and that shut him right up. He gave me a longer kiss this time. A more passionate one i was the one to pull away.when it got a little too heated. I wouldnt have to if we werent in the middle of the side walk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard's P.O.V.

I cant believe she kissed me. Two times in a row!
I walked her back into the apartment and once again i kissed her goodnight.
I took a taxi to my hotel. Sooner or later i had to tell her that i was leaving in a week but i didnt want any of this to end. With me leaving on tour and not seeing her for a whole two months. Ill miss her but i wont give up my dream that easily.
As i enter the hotel i was bombarded with questions from Frank. He was the only one who knew that I went on a date with Hozzie.
"So how did it go?" Frank said as he led me into the kitchen and started the coffee maker.
"Well...I have a girlfriend now" i say smiling. I yook a while for the words to sink in. But when it did Frank exploded in squeals and giggles. I swear Frank is a girl. "Dude would you stop squealing?!" "Sorry..." he said as he sat down at the table, i took a seat in front of him. Jennifer enters the room. How is she still here? It has been 2 days already. "oh, am I interrupting something?" she said as she looked between me and Frank. We stopped our conversation when she had walked in. "No we were already done." i said as i stood up and headed towards the cupbards. Taking out two cups and pouring coffee for Frank aswell. I added milk and sugar aand set Frank's in front of him. Jennifer just looked at us , shrug and openned the fridge. When she left the room it was total silence until frank decided to speak up. " I need to call Charlie." He left to room and went onto the terrace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank's P.O.V.

As I walked out of the room I could feel Gerard's eyes on me. I called Charlie and after 3 rings she answered.
"Hey, Frankieboy" i smile at her voice. "Hey is Hozzie there?" "Yeah she just got in, why?"
"Well ask her how her and Gerard's date went"
I said my goodbye and hung up. My best friend was finally happy. And it has been awhile since he has been. Not since she came into his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charlie's P.O.V.

After Frank had hung up. I got up from the bed. Walking out of the room and into the hallway. I went into Allison and Hozzie's room. Ally was the only one inside. "Where's Hozzie?" I asked her, she looked up from the book she was reading and pointed out on the terrace attached to their room. I walked past Ally and out the glass door, closing it behind me. "Hey Hozz?"
"Yeah?" i walked towards her leaning over the railing and looking down." I heard your not single anymore..." she looked at me surprise and then gave me a knowing look. I heard her sigh "Frank told you didnt he?" "Yep."
She looked so happy. I think she just found her number one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know it is a bit short but this is only a filler might be a bit boring but as I said it is only a filler. The story should pick up in the later chapters. I am going to post another one later tonight. It will be longer I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story